Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Shahjahanpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 45 year old man and I was heavy pain of jaw and teeth from 10 days, doctor also extirpate one teeth but, my pain is not less. Kindly help me.
Hai my name is rakesh I was masturbating for more than 6 years now I fully stopped that habit but I am scared now about future life please suggest me how to increase my sperm count.
5 Common myths on dandruff you’ve probably fallen for
Dandruff is not only an embarrassing condition but also a major cause for hairfall and hair weakening. It is estimated to affect as many as one in five individuals in India. Even though this is such a common issue, there’s still heaps of misleading conceptions about dandruff.
Myth1: “All flakes in your hair is dandruff”
Fact: Sometimes flakes are only a consequence of dry skin on your scalp. While the difference between dryness and dandruff might be unclear to the common individual, medical experts do make a distinction between the two. If your flakes are relatively small and white, chances are you’re dealing with a dry scalp - dandruff flakes tend to be larger and yellowish in colour.
Myth 2: “Dandruff is contagious”
Fact: Dandruff is not something that you can catch from someone else. The fungal bacteria that can lead to the appearance of dandruff are present on everybody’s scalp, which means all our scalps are naturally predisposed to the condition.
Myth 3: “Dandruff results from bad hygiene”
Fact: While regular shampooing can help keep dandruff under control, this condition does not stem from a lack of hygiene—even the most diligent hair washers can find themselves suffering from it. This is because dandruff is caused by various components, which include a characteristic overproduction of hair oil or an excess of parasitic microorganisms that live normally on our scalps.
Myth 4: “Dandruff only occurs on the scalp”
Fact: It's true that your scalp is the most widely recognised spot to experience dandruff, yet it's by all account not the only possibility. A few individuals additionally observe that areas such as the eyebrows, ears, and around the nose are inclined to flaking too.
Myth 5: “Dandruff can cause hair fall”
Fact: Hair fall is at some point connected with dandruff and an irritated scalp; however, these conditions are not mutually exclusive. Hair fall is not brought about by dandruff, but rather might be prompted by the incessant need to scratch a bothersome scalp. When we scratch our heads, the activity causes breakage in the hair. The root cause of hair fall includes anxiety, diet and the overall health of your scalp.
I masturbate daily. sometime 5-6 tyms daily. How I can I get rid of dis bad habit please help meeeeeeeee.
I have pimple problem on my face. I have tried many home remedies and other creams but I am not getting any good result? please tell me what should I do?
Hi, I am a 54 year woman. Two weeks back my foot was cut with glass pieces broken from my window. I have consulted my doctor and got stitches. The wound has now turned infectious and I am not able to sleep at night due to pain. Please advise what should be the steps that I should take to recover soon. Thanks.
My wife have a major problem after the abnormal delivery at 6.5 months and child is dead & Her eyeside is not clean while eye is in 6/6 After check-up. And some test is available But no any issue in the report.
I am suffering from fever since three days. So please give me proper precautions to get free from fever.
Alongwith other problems, hormonal imbalance also has its effect on hair. Hair does not just get dry, dull and full of dandruff but because of hormonal issues, one can experience hair loss too. But this problem has solutions too. Let’s see how hair loss caused due to hormonal imbalance can be controlled.
1. Healthy and balanced diet: Taking a balanced diet full of proteins, vitamins, minerals including green vegetables and fruits is the best way of taking good care of hair. Rather than applying things externally on hair, it’s more beneficial to eat a healthy diet which will show not only on your face but hair too. Quality of hair and glow on your face says a lot about kind of diet you are taking.
2. Consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids: Our body produces many types of acids some are harmful and some are harmless. But it doesn’t produce omega 3 fatty acid which can help in new hair growth when the hair loss is due to hormonal imbalance. You can easily get omega 3 fatty acid from fish, walnuts and flax seeds.
3. Scalp massage: Scalp massage is the easiest and cheapest way of avoiding hair loss that has been caused due to hormonal imbalance. Regular oil massage increases blood flow that helps in giving new life to the roots of hair resulting in hair growth.
4. Proper sleep and exercise: Sound sleep and exercise also helps in hair growth once it has started falling down because of hormonal imbalance. Both these things will take care of your mental peace and good health in general which will have positive impact on the quality and thickness of hair.
5. Reduction in caffeine and alcohol: Hormonal imbalance that causes hair loss is also caused by excessive intake of caffeine and alcohol. One must reduce its quantity if it cannot be fully avoided. It’s responsible for degenerating the endocrine system as well.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.