Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Shahjehanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Aftab AlamYour feedback matters!
My eyes sight is very weak from 4 years. My right eye and left eye number is -3. I am unable to see anything from distance. Without spectacles I am just blind. Kindly give me some solution.
I am 20 old I have eye problem I was consulting doctor for last 10 months they given medicines but not getting normal there are its an allergy.
I have shortsighted and am not interested to wear glass or contact lens. Can you please give more solutions?
My eye sight is - 2 so what I do ? Regularly I used my speticals. My eye sight was not clear. Please advise.
I started to feel the occurrence of haemorrhoid around 45 days back. I tried doing every possible thing for the first five days. Then I took Duphalac syrup and Anobliss cream. After that I hv been taking proper ayurvedic treatment whether arshkalp or pileclide or some arshras and syrups and almost everything. Still nothing worked. Dying of pain. Can not work walk or sit. Is there something which can cure it instantly.
Hiii. Good evening mera aankhaa maasa pani aarra hai jab mai moo saa haava chod ta hoo taab mera aankhaa ma panii aata haiii. Aaur merku susti bhout aate haiii.
Sir, I am aged 64 and so fear was having good eye sight (minimum powered specs were using) last threemonths one of the eye (left) had cataract, and on the advice got eye surgery with reputed eye surgeon and advised me go for multifocal lens, Now it is fifthday and continuing the eye drops, my query is up to how many days this will go and when will my eye sight will return to normalcy. With multifocal lens is it necessary to wear specs for reading, I had left eye with short sight and right one long sight (not much powered), is this was necessary to get surgery or without surgery was there any other method for restoring eye sight? Pl advise. Omprakash chavan, bangalore. E mail omprakash. Chavan315@gmail.com.
There is very small particle of jiletin plastic is sticked in my eye for long time (in corner of lower lid). It is not uncoftable for me. I do not have any type of problem with my that eye. My doctor also not able to see it. Is this harmful for my eyes? Does it lead to eye cancer? Or eye damage or blindness? If ignored?
I am trying to improve my weak eyesight by doing eye exercises, pressing acupressure points and taking diet of green vegetables. What else should I do?
For some days I have mild pain in my head right side, back, cause my daily life style very much weak & in low pressure, my eye sight power also change & I consult optimist fr new powers. Recently, my father, passed away, is this is stress, troma, or else, did I rqd numerology treatment fr this?
Is there a trustable treatment for gluacoma in auyurveda or homeopathy. If yes. Can it be a complete replacement for conventional eye drops that are generally prescribed for glaucoma patients.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.