Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Shahjehanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
I started wearing eyeglasses about 5 years ago now I am 18. But you know there are a lot of limitations of wearing eyeglasses. And now do not want to wear eyeglasses anymore. But I do not want to switch to contact lances either. So I want help to cure my eyes naturally. I have +3.5 no. Of each eye. I want a perfect routine and I can abstain. I am definitely sure that I can do everything to cure my eyes.
Is laser surgery better option than lens. My power is -1 for both eyes. Is lasik a permanent solution. Kindly suggest me.
My eye is swollen because of some particle type came over my eyelid like skin it growing up what should i do?
Glonoinum & Ruta Graveolens. One of my friend got treated for Glaucoma with the above combination.Is it true?
I am 29 Year Old. I have an eyesight problem. Left Eye -5 and Right Eye -5.5 can I go for a lasik surgery.
My friends foreskin does not fold back as a normal person. Is that a problem and if it is what measures should he undertake? Go for natural remedies or need to see a doctor.
Hi meri Mummi ke eyes ke neeche dark circles horhe hai kaafi saalo se yeh jaate nhi hai iska bhut illaz krwaya hai lekin yh thik nhi hote please iska koi solution btaiye jisse yeh thik hojae please aur mere bhi chohte chohte pimples ho rhe hai face pr yh bhi nhi jaate mai 17 saal k a hu yh 4 saal se horhe hai isko bhi bhut doctor pr dikha diya lekin km hojate hai phir dwai chod deta hu phir hojate hai please iska bhi solution btaiye.
I am 24 years old. I have congenial nystagmus and that's the reason I need to tilt n turn my head to get a clear view/picture. I have consulted various doctors but I haven't found anything stable. Once of my doctors gives me homeopathic meds of which I have seen results Please help me understand if this is curable and is there any surgery by which it could be rectified. I HV been through a lot of teasing n stuff n i think I wanna get done with it once n for all
An eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is a condition that strikes when certain substances irritate the eyes, which can cause a reaction. This reaction has varied symptoms starting from inflammation to watering and even redness and an itching sensation.
So how can you tell if you have an eye allergy? This article will tell you all you need to know!
- Causes: To begin with, this is an immune response that happens when the eye comes in contact with substances like dirt, grime, pollutants, pollen, nettle, pet hair, smoke, mold and more, which may cause irritation. These are typically known as allergens. The immune system takes these allergens to be invaders and begins attacking the same by releasing chemicals that cause these allergic reactions. Also, an eye allergy may be a symptom or outcome of other conditions like asthma, hay fever, or even eczema.
- Symptoms: The eye usually bears a pink or red appearance when the patient is suffering from an eye allergy. Also, watery eyes are a common sight during this condition while scaling around the eyes may also take place. Further, itching and burning sensation may be felt by the patient and swelling or puffiness can be seen. The symptoms may afflict one or both eyes. The patient may also have a runny nose or stuffy nose as well as nasal congestion.
- Difference between Eye Allergy and Pink Eye: Conjunctivitis or pink eye is usually caused due to bacteria or a virus that spreads infection in the eye. But eye allergy is caused due to a response of the immune system that leads to an allergic reaction. While the pink eye may be a contagious condition, an eye allergy is not.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of an eye allergy will be done with the help of various tests conducted by an ophthalmologist. The skin prick test will help in introducing allergens to find out if the spot gets raised or suffers from inflammation. Also, the doctor will check for other ailments like asthma and eczema.
- Treatment: There are varied methods of treating this condition. To begin with, the doctor may prescribe medication like decongestants and antihistamines as well as steroids for more severe and persistent cases. Also, injections may be prescribed in order to do away with the allergic reaction and eye drops containing olopatadine hydrochloride may also be used.
- Home Remedies: Staying away from allergens and using a warm and clean washcloth over the eyes, for a few minutes every day, may help in relieving the painful symptoms of the condition.
Do not forget to consult your doctor before you try any natural or home based remedies.
In summer care of eyes r major issue for this fill mouth with water and then sparkle eyes one by one for 21 times each this will cool your eyes and remove dust from eyes.