Quad Screening Treatment
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Management of Postnatal Care
Treatment of Menstrual Disorders In Adolescent Gir
Treatment for Congenital Diseases
Treatment for Congenital Disorders
Management of New Born Care
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
CSF Rhinorrhea Surgery
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Treatment of Limping Child
Treatment Of Fractures And Other Injuries In Child
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Submit a review for jathar multi speciality hospitalYour feedback matters!
Useful facts you should know:
1. After birth we can wait 24 hrs for first poop and 48 hrs for pee. If it is not immediately consult your doctor.
2. First 2 to 3 days baby can pass black stool which is called meconium so don't worry about black stool.
3. First two to three days after birth baby had concentrated urine rich of urate so we can get orange colured in diaper sometimes.
4. Sometimes baby can cry and irritated before passing urine or stool because of weak bladder and anal canal muscles which is strengthen with time.
5. If baby cry every time during and after passing urine we have to consult doctor for urinary infection.
6. Red colured urine or stool is always pathological immediately consult your doctor.
7. Neonate can pass stool ten to twelves times a day if baby is active and accepting feed well. Once in a week interval is also normal for breast feed baby.
8. Ash coloured stool is always pathological it is due neonatal cholestheasis.
9. Sometimes breast feed baby passes green cloured stool, it is mainly due to consumption of formilk only. It is advisable feed one breast at a time so baby can get formilk, midmilk and hind milk.
10. Sometimes newborn baby pass small amount of stool during micturition or crying it is normal if baby is active and accepting feed well.