Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sree RamYour feedback matters!
Hi i'm 37 year old man and i'm having repeated lower back pain and the same transfer down to hip till toe with numbness and tingling. Please suggest for remedy ?
I am 22 years old, I have joints pain I go nowhere and am slip too still I have this problem please tell me what should I do.
Is the Ankayology spondilitis treatment is possible ? if yes where (i mean ayurveda, Homeopath or other
I am hvng cubital tunnel syndrome in left hand (ulnar neuropathy). Kindly please tell how long it takes to heal I mean how many months without surgery bcz I am hvng relief its quite better den earlier. Its been 2 months ago I came to know dat. And wht are the positive sign which shows its heeling or not, also hvng pain a positive sign or not like many told dat initially its numb now you r feeling pain means you r feeling sensations. please help me plz.
I am getting knee pain in my left leg. I get this pain when I keep my leg in angle or with sudden movement.
I am having back pain and I cannot sit in class and also cannot do heavy work. I think the back pain was because I travel a lot in two wheelers through bumpy roads, so all the shocks may have been transferred to my back which resulted in back pain. So please tell me what to do.
Hi, I am suffering from shin pain from last two years. I have tried so many things likes ice packs, stretches, heavy diet etc but did not get any solution. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
I have got normal delivery 4 months back. I am getting back pain n body pains. Please help me for this.
Sir I am 29 years old male. I have ache in my waist and backache also what should I do? please tell me
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.