Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sree Ram
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sree RamYour feedback matters!
I am 39 year old I am facing the problem in digestion system upper abdomen in always feeling full and heavy. My weight also increasing earlier it was 78 kg but with in 4 month its now 84 kg in the evening I am feeling vomiting sensation and feeling weighted head. My knee is making noise like churrrr when i'm seating and stand up please give suggestion me to what I can I do how I can improve my health activeness regards
actually I have been having the pain at that back f my legs since 10 years. Recently the pain in my hamstrings has increased a lot and has caused a lot f weakness in my legs. Mostly the doctors have diagnosed it as fibromyalgia pain and have prescribed me duloxetine 20 mg and and pregabalin 75 mg. One doctor had prescribed me tolpeserone 450 mg. But the relief is not very long lasting and the pain keeps on returning. I wanted to know how long will this treatment last and is there a better muscle relaxant I can take.
I am a 58 yrs old retired person. Of late since one month start getting pains at joints bones and from neck towards hip. Any solution.
Foot and feet sitting time very very bunting, stabling pain since last 2 years and buttock radiating foot number of doctors consultant my health not recover, tablets used that day better next day same problem.
I had a severe pain at the back of my head, it sometimes becomes swollen & larger. When I consulted a doctor he said it was cold & suggested injection. Nowadays. I have a severe leg pain. I couldn't even bend it to sit on the floor. What should I do? What medication should be preferred?
Suffering with sciatic pain. From hip to ankle of left leg. .Since march 2018. I don't know how to cure this. I'm so tensed.
I am 26 years old. living in 4th floor may be due to this I am getting knee pain. Give me a solution.
Metabolic Bone Disease is a term used for various conditions of the bones that can be caused by a number of different disorders. Most of these disorders are developed due to nutritional deficiencies, defects in the bone metabolism procedure or due to hereditary defects in the skeletal structure. Conditions that fall under the category are osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, Paget's disease, parathyroid conditions, chemotherapy induced bone loss and menopause induced bone loss.
Causes of Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Imbalance in the level of calcium: Too much calcium or too little calcium can cause bone diseases. While the overabundance of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the body will lead to calculi formation, which can be harmul for the body, the lack of calcium (hypocalcemia) causes weakness, bone pain and restricted growth.
- Deficiency of phosphorus: Low phosphorus in blood (hypophosphatemia) leads to softening of the bone tissue and bone loss. Osteomalacia is commonly caused by phosphorus deficiencies.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Cells called osteoblasts need vitamin D in order to absorb calcium and secrete the bone tissue proteins. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to a number of metabolic bone diseases like rickets and osteoporosis.
- Over or under secretion of the parathyroid hormone: The parathyroid hormone (PTH) stimulates the secretion of an enzyme which converts the inactive circulatory form of vitamin D into its active usable form. The hormone can also increase the circulation of free or ionized calcium (Ca2+) which is not attached to proteins. Both underproduction and overproduction of the hormone causes skeletal problems.
Symptoms of Metabolic Bone Diseases
The symptoms of most of the Metabolic Bone Diseases are similar. They are:
- A dull, throbbing pain in the bones is the most common symptom. The pain is frequent and lasts for a long amount of time but, unlike muscular pain, the exact region of bone pain cannot be specified.
- Severe joint pains accompanied by stiffness and swelling of the joints. The patient experience pain during regular physical activities, especially during cold weather conditions.
- Frequent fractures are caused by most bone diseases because the bone mineral density decreases drastically. Severe bone injury may be caused by mild trauma.
- Defects in the bones can cause bowed out legs and a bent backbone.
- A general feeling of exhaustion is often caused by bone diseases.
- Kidney stones are an associated complication of metabolic bone diseases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!