Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Secunderabad . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shaikh Swalehin Bux
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Shaikh Swalehin BuxYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Shaikh Swalehin Bux provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u sir
I am 55 year old male. I high blood pressure patient last 3 year. Dr. Have suggested TMT test. Report positive last & current year. I am taking BP tablet regularly as per Dr. Advice. Please suggest do needful. Thanks.
My mother of 57 years who normally has chronic high blood pressure is finding it difficult to sleep without sleeping tablet. What can she do to sleep.
Dear sir, she is age 42. And she is take high BP medicine (enwas 5 mg) then now my mom right hand is very painful so what s the reason?
I am om Blood pressure medication from last 3 years, first I was prescribed olmesartan then olmesartan with amlodipine for sometime then olmesartan + amlo+hydrochlorothiazide mix, now I am on olmesartan + hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg, I feel little panic and anxious all the day, mu bp never be in control I never know what is the problem with me, my dialostic bp is always high, physical activity is nil, could someone help me with better medicine please present range of bp is 140/100 with olsar h 20.
My wife is having high Cholesterol and Doctor advised to take some tablets permanently for ever like for BP, Thyroid etc. Are there some treatment to bring it down to normalcy and thereafter to discontinue the tablets for the same. My understanding is that all organs in our body have specific or combined functions for the upkeep of the body well in all respects .But some times a few or a couple of organs lack strength, becomes weak and unable to carryout their routine duties. We take medicines to bring up these organs to normalcy and there after they take care of the functions. But by putting on medication permanently will make these organs inactive and they lose the natural behavior. Is that correct? Why So?
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.