Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Secunderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Saumini SrinivasYour feedback matters!
My name is dev kumar and I am eighteen years old. I have problem of my health that some times my eyes are very paining and I can't see.
Having eye sight and want to remove the glasses so please help me Tell me how to decrease eye sight.
I Am Facing Red Eye Problem For 2 Days. I Don't Go To Any Doctor And Don't Use Any medicine Yet. Is Anything Serious? Should I Check It Up?
How do I unblock my meibomian glands? It has led to eyelid swelling lately. I fear it was due to clogging of the glands by using a medicated soap on my eyelids. Pls help me to unclog the glands. Have been trying meibomian expression for long. No IMPROVEMENT.
I am 19 years old boy. I have eye problem, I couldn't see properly in the day time, when I see in the sunlight tears comes out. So what precautions should I take?
I have allergic eyes. My eyes becomes little reddish and itches as soon as dust particles enters in it. Moreover dryness of my eyes is another matter of concern. Any advice?
I am a businessman and from last couple of years my face skin is getting tan, the colour of my skin is getting black, basically I am fair, I am applying ,milk cream, with turmeric powder and besan weekly and also getting steam on my face weekly, secondly, I am suffering from puffy eyes problem due to which my face doesn't look good ,now I am 48 years old and living in nagpur. Please advice some remedy.
Weird dizziness as when eyes closed and laying down A few times when I am trying to get to sleep or in the morning when I am waking up I feel like I start to get dizzy. When I close my eyes and try to sleep I feel like it starts to spin and then when I open my eyes everything is fine no spinning no dizziness nothing. Please help.
I have a headache every time. My eyes getting pain when I see any type of lights. I don't know what happened with me. I am in problem. Please give me any solution of this problem. My family also angry on me due to my this conditions.
I am salim 33 years old, am using an artificial implant in my right eye, lower lid lost the strength and became little less, Sometimes there's a chance of falling artificial eye from socket, kindly suggest on the same. Contact no-9035009111.
I have suffer from red eyed infection with slimy discharge from four days, is this conjunctivitis What is harms & cause of this infection, please tell me?
There is puffiness below my both eyes and decreases by evening. Got blood tested and found all parameters of Kidney function rest normal. What can be the reason for this puffiness and how can it be treated. Kindly give help me.
Doctor, I'm 35 years old male. My vision is 6/6 and using spectacle 0.25 power. Recently, I could feel something little abstract fog like in my left eye vision flying/present which changes according to the direction of my view. What could this be? Or is this due to weak eyesight?
One of my eye is completely blind and the other is perfectly good can I eligible for govt jobs like banks, SSC,Railways etc,
I m a college going student, my eye sight is normal, but sometimes I realize something is wrong, how to find solution, please help.
Eyes are very important organs as they provide you with the ability to process visual detail and detect light. However, because your eyes are exposed to harsh climate and pollutants, they can get spoilt. Here are a few basic tips you can follow to take care of your eyes:
- Eye yoga: Eye Yoga is an ancient method of relaxing your eyes and is also known as “palming”. All you need to do is cup your palms and place them over closed eyes in a way wherein your fingertips are touching your forehead. This helps in blocking out light completely. While cupping your eyes, take long, deep breaths which can help relax your eyes and mind.
- Eat healthy: It is important to eat healthy in order to maintain healthy eyes. Medical practitioners believe that vitamins have anti oxidants which slow down age related problems in the eye. You should be eating foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc rich foods and foods with folic acid. Food items such as carrots, lettuce, spinach and kale can help in keeping your eyes healthy for longer.
- Wear dark sunglasses: Every time your eyes are exposed to the sun, they have to tolerate the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. The ultraviolet rays can prove to be very damaging for your eyes as they affect the optic nerve. Hence, you should always wear dark coloured sunglasses in the sun to protect your eyes.
- Take breaks: Staring at a computer screen or a mobile screen all day can prove to be very harmful to your eyes. According to a study, when you stare a screen for too long, you blink lesser. This can lead to dry eyes.
- Get required rest: It is important to rest your eyes and free them of the strain they endure daily. Hence, you should aim to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep time daily to give them the required rest time.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes can be harmful for your eyes as it increases chances of macular degeneration and cataracts. Smoking also increases chances of optic nerve damage as it impairs blood circulation to the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
Extended wear rgp lenses can be worn continuously for 2-3 days, can correct any type of refractive error including astigmatism. In keratoconus also soft lenses are not acceptable but rgp lenses can give rewarding results. If cared for, these lenses can last for 6-7 years and there are no chances of infection. These lenses may cost rs 4000 to rs 8000/. Special lenses for keratoconus may cost more. They can be fitted only by expert ophthalmologist. Visit: web: mrj-jainerye. Com.