Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Sabarkantha. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NavneethYour feedback matters!
I have a cornea problem of low count on cells in my both the eyes say around 700 only. Is there any remedy.
I am 23 year old I have issue with hearing. Tell me problem solution. And one more for eye issue. Not look good.
My eyes has been suffering from the allergy of sun light when I go in sun light than my eyes get red.
I m 20yr old my left is lazy is there is any cure of lazy eye so that I can get proper vision any surgery treatment doctor.
My age is 18. I have seen a frontal bossing in eyebrow region my only question is that surgery is important for frontal bossing but my looks is normal and not a odd thing in my face. Surgery is important or not even after my age grows frontal bossing affect my life or not or it is a disease or a normal thing?
I am getting stye in my left eye. I know it cures by itself. Is there any way to get rid of it. Any antibiotics or precautions should I be taking? What it the eye lid is still swelled?
My nephew told me his older brother held him down and pointed a laser pointer in his eye and held it there for some time about 6 years ago. He has a noticeable deficit of vision in one eye. What is the long term damage?
I feel pain on my right side of head also at that time feel pain in my eyes this happens almost from 1 year.
So you have red eyes for 3 days without any pain and discharge and itching. So you can just try with phenyl eye drops 4 times a day. This should help.
Dear Doctor, I am 41 year old and working in a bank. I used to work on computer desk for around 7-8 hours in a day. My eyes feels redness and keep swallowed some time. Also my sleeping habits are changed. I get sleep normally after 12 in the night and wake up around 8 am in the morning. Please suggest me some special exercise.
I have red eyes for three days what I should done then my eyes become normal without any side effect.
I have a allergic problem like breathing problem, runny nose itchy eyes. It's common with mein winter season or 2-3 times in year but from last 1 month I am getting this regularly after take montair lc tablet I get relief for 2-3 days but after this same breathing problem. I do not want to take medicine regularly. So pls help me. Life is getting harder for me. My age is 26 male. Praveen.
LASIK is a corrective eye surgery that aims at repairing the vision impairment. It is known as laser in situ keratomileusis. This surgery is typically used to fix nearsightedness, farsightedness and even astigmatism.
So can this surgery help in removing your spectacles and giving you crystal clear vision? Let us find out!
- Definition: The LASIK procedure basically works towards reshaping the cornea, which is the clear portion that coats the eye. This is responsible for proper travel of light to the retina where it must focus in an appropriate manner so as to reach the back of eye.
- Corrective Technique: With its cornea reshaping technique, this procedure is effective in correcting vision and removing spectacles for at least 96% of the patients who go through this treatment.
- Convenient: The LASIK surgery is a highly convenient one that hardly creates any pain. Numbing drops are used to minimise the pain that may be felt during the procedure. Also, the time taken for the correction is very little with most procedures commencing within a day or two. Further, this procedure does not require any bandages or stitches and usually works with a powerful laser beam.
- Eyeglass Dependence Reduction: Most patients have a dramatic improvement in the quality of their vision and do not require glasses, while other patients usually have a reduced dependence on eyeglasses once the surgery is done.
- Preparing for the Surgery: To prepare for the surgery, it is imperative to meet and coordinate the details with the ophthalmologist who will examine your eye carefully and seek to determine the risk of any kind of side effect. Also, the doctor will ask specific questions regarding the medical history of the patient before conducting the surgery. As a part of the preparation, the doctor will also take measurements of the corneal thickness and other such factors like refraction, corneal mapping, pupil dilation and air pressure, so as to carry out the surgery in the most effective manner. Do not wear your contact lenses for at least three weeks before this evaluation so as to get the correct reading which will make the surgery much more effective due to the correct settings applied to the pulses.
- Procedure: During the procedure, an instrument known as a microkeratome laser will be used to lift the flap of the cornea which will be peeled back while the corneal tissue is reshaped. Then the cornea flap will be put back in its position.
Remember to be prepared for some amount of dryness in the eyes once the surgery is over. Talk to your doctor about other side effects.