Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Secunderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am a 20 year old male, height 5'7.5. My problem is that my body's growth is way too much horizontal and my waist bone is also very wide.(currently waist is 38. Too awkard, advices please.
Doctor i am suffering from l3-l4-l5 s1. Starting stage what I do or any physio or go to Ayurveda medicine, which one best.
Sir/mam I am 46 female. M suffering from full body joint pain from 1 week. Please suggest me something through which I can get back normal. Please help.
My age is 31 and from past 3 months I have started feeling that my legs are getting week. I had a joint pain 3 months ago. Which was okay when I applied Zandu Balm on my joint. Every thing is okay but an strange symptom is that whenever I travel in a bus for 5 hours, I start getting this joint pain. And it is quite painful. What is my problem? What tests I need to conduct to analyze the problem?
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.
I am 45 years old, my knee, shoulder, wrist, and l-s spine portion is aching for nearly 5 years. I have tried homeopathy, but had no such result. What should I do?
Have a sever drop in vitamin levels. Have pain in joints. Can't stand for over 20 - 30 min. I am 34 years old. Used to work in night shifts. Also I am allergic to milk and curd. Need opinion on recovery.
Hip pain and joint injury is common for all age groups. Here are 10 ways to relieve daily hip pain:
1. Start your Day with Exercise.
2. Cool Inflammation with Ice.
3. Use heat for arthritis.
4. Stretch to relieve bursitis.
5. Strengthen inner thighs.
6. Strengthen outer thighs.
7. Work Out in water.
8. Avoid High Impact activities.
9. Loose weight for arthritis relief.
10. Listen to your body.
When I do squat there is bubble like sound coming from my left knees. M just 24. I hope its not major.
My name is chandan. I am having problem of knee pain from 10 days. I am facing trouble. Please advise what should I do?
I am having left side ribs pain, same side hip pain, while bending, having more pain, even when walking, sitting having pl advice me. Not taking medicines. I hope if I do some exercises, it improves.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.