Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Secunderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, , I have facing back pain problem from last 2 years, now I am not able to sitting properly also not able stand for 2-3 hour, what to do for that?
Sir ,when I up and down ,and speedily walking ,pain is very critical in my knee .So what can I do ? ,any body help me.
I'm 33 years married lady. I have back pain. And also legs and hand also too much pain. What should I do?
I feel pain from my lower neck and shoulder. I also have noticed from x-ray that the space between c5 and c6 of my spine have increased and when I move my neck towards back side I listen a clicking sound from the join of neck and shoulder. I also have little tmj. I am feeling very very unwell and uncomfort. Please Please Please help me.
I am 34 years old. I am having knee ache in both legs. Even after standing for 1 hour I am getting strain in my legs and pain too. In left knee I can hear bone sound too while walking. Please guide.
I have an irregular tear involving lateral meniscus tear in my left knee and grade I chondromalacia of patella involving lateral facet. I swim brisk walk and play golf with pain recurring now and then . What is the best exercise to keep fit and get over with this pain.
I had mild Lower back pain (buttock) from last 7 years, but from last 2 months have pinning and needles sensations in legs, leg weakness, as per physician MRI done, report says mild compression left traversing l5 nerve root, told me to do exercise however from last one month I had same sensations, some time (stabbing kind, spasms)in back head and stress on back head. Please advice, back head irritation is due to lower back problem as report investigation.
I am 21 yrs old men and I play football regularly so now my right foot knee become small pain and increase it what i do.
I am having a ligament injury in my right wrist while playing cricket. I did not paid attention to that and continued to play till that pain is worsened. My age is 45 and now I am having lot of pain even lifting mobile by right hand. X rays show nothing. I had taken ultrasonic treatment also and since last 15 days I had given complete rest to right hand with creep bandage in position.
My Friend is suffering from transverse myelitis, about 1.5 months before he was hospitalized and get the treatments during his rehabilitation period he often feels numbness in his leg, hand & neck, urinal problem etc. Pls. Advice precautions & proper treatments.
My left leg joints often gets twisted and during that time I get problem in straightening that leg.What can i do?
When I am sitting on the chair for 1 hr or for long time then my back is paining what should I do to prevent it.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.