Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Secunderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. ImtiazYour feedback matters!
I am 56 year old I have some problem in my throat, that is some bubbles are there, it is hard in nature, and some time paining it slightly ,I had consulted few ENT specialists and taken medicine but no betterment. It is for more than 5 years now. Can you advice.
Feeling Dizziness (Chakrahat) From 4 Days Not very hard but only bit And my neck and back is also paining What can I do?
I am having severe throat pain from 3 days. Lastly I ate bhelpuri. From then there is severe throat pain. Please help me.
I have a problem about my nose, in summer blood flow from my nose. What is the solution of this problem?
I am 25 years old. I suffer from allergic rhinitis. I also have asthma. I have blockage in my left nostril due to which I have trouble breathing. Should I go for surgically removing the blockage in my nose?
My father is 68 yrs old. He has tumor in throat. We want to do laser surgery for this. I want to know what wil be the cost for laser surgery.
Is allopathy have treatment for brain fag? How many time does allopathy to treat brain fag? The symptoms are mental fatigue, dull headache, weakening eyesight, dull headache, slight eye pain and dizziness?
My ear having whole in it from 2 months. It is totally dry. As my doctor said is it necessary to do operation. Please advise.
I am 15 years old female and I am suffering from chronic sinusitis nearly from two years and now I am in 10th. I suffer from severe headache daily due to which I can't study. Headache becomes totally fine in the evening but it starts in the morning nearly 9 am little and it becomes worst till afternoon, it also gets better if I sleep. My nose is even fully blocked. Mucus is not coming out. When I sneeze only little comes. I also have little soar throat. Even cough comes from my throat I feel pressure around my eyes even. In x-ray the final impression is maxillary and frontal sinusitis. I don't understand why headache is more in morning and afternoon and why it becomes less in evening as well as why it becomes better as I sleep in afternoon. Is it sure that I am causing from sinusitis only or any other problem? please answer all my questions and tell me what should I do further. Please.
My both ear are operation but my hearing power is low but I do not take a hearing machine what I am do.
I have allergy problem in my nose over 6 months. Bone of my nose is increasing which cause me problem in breathing.
As of my previous question is still not address I an suffering high BP And sore throat, I also attached my current diagnostic reports please advise me for next step.
I am 16 year old and I am suffering from bad breath from last 3 months and I think it is due to sinus infection. So could tell me what should I do?
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.