Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Orthopedists online in Satna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudeep Agrawal
Submit a review for Dr. Sudeep AgrawalYour feedback matters!
My feet are extensively paining and having burning sensation. I am under insulin and oral tablets too.
Hi, I am a 20 year old male, height 5'7.5. My problem is that my body's growth is way too much horizontal and my waist bone is also very wide.(currently waist is 38. Too awkard, advices please.
I have knee pain from 2 month, I have used to massage with move, or painkiller but after 1-2 day refile, pain come back. Can you suggest best medicine for it.
Hi I am 33 weeks pregnant, from past one and half month its paining a lot near vagina. It as worse since 2 weeks a lot. M unable to shift from one side to other side when sleeping it hurts a lot unable to walk also properly. Its paining too much I don't find any pains when am sitting. It hurts a lot wen changing positions in sleep and while getting up, walking. Pls help me why is that happening?
Hi, I am 29 year old male having backache from last 1.5 years. I did general checkup last year with Uric acid --- high --- 7.8 Vit D ---- low -- 11.1 vit B12 --- low -- 120 I did x-ray y'day and doctor said there might be chances of L5-S1 spondylolysis. Can you pls suggest me what can be the reason?
I am having pain in my left feet on back side. When I stretch my feet, only then I feel pain. I have done my xray and there is no fracture. Is there any way to know the cause of the pain.
I have back pain from five years kindly suggest me for relieving from back pain. It should be as exercise Rgds.
People have a common perception that most injuries, medical conditions only affect those who spend several hours working outdoors. But what if we tell you that people who stay indoors- such as homemakers - are also susceptible to numerous health problems?
There’s a saying: “Home is where the heart is.” But for countless homemakers, home is the place where ‘hurt’ is! Scores of Indian homemakers encounter various injuries every year while engaging in household chores like cleaning and washing. The most common ones are:
- Sprain: If you’re a neat freak, you wouldn’t mind spending half of your day cleaning the entire house. Here’s a small tip- go slow if your cleaning duties include shifting heavy appliances and furniture from one place to another. There’s a high chance that you may end up with a sprain injury. Sprains occur when you accidentally twist your ligaments. Another major cause of sprain injuries is a sudden fall. If you’re mopping the floor or cleaning the bathroom, there’s a fair chance that you may slip or lose balance. One must be cautious when working with water.
- Back injuries: These are the most common types of injuries at home. Bending, lifting a heavy bucket or an abrupt movement, can strain your back muscles or ligaments leading to back injury. Many times the injury can result in a persistent, sharp stabbing pain, and hinder your usual routine.
- Joint compression: Homemakers spend a considerable amount of time standing in the kitchen. As tiring as it is, standing for prolonged periods puts pressure on your joints- knee joint, hip joint as well as those in the feet and the ankle. This leads to wear and tear of the synovial joints, eventually causing them to tear. In due course of time, you will find it difficult to move around and walk even a meagre distance.
Starting to get worked up? Don’t be. These problems can easily be prevented if you follow these steps-
- Avoid overstretching, bending and twisting
- Avoid lifting heavy weights. If possible, use a waist belt to keep away from traumatic injuries.
- Keep your body weight in check. Mild exercises can help you with that.
- Maintain a healthy diet- calcium intake can help your bones get stronger.
- Use muscle braces to keep your joints protected.
The most preferred and effective choice of treatment for curing muscle injuries and joint inflammation is physiotherapy. Physiotherapy uses manual therapy, mechanical force and exercise therapy to promote mobility.
- The most common method of treating such injuries is the RICE technique. ‘RICE’ stands for Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. Keep the injured part at rest. Put an ice bag on the injured portion. Compress the injured area. Elevate the wound/injury for faster relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen and Aspirin are prescribed to reduce inflammation and swelling. Painkillers can offer you instant relief from pain.
- Physiotherapy treatment can effectively cure you of such injuries, that too in a short span of time. If you follow the treatment guidelines, recovery will take about 2-4 weeks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!