Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bilaspur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savita SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi I have period related issue so can you help me out my date is laps already 6 days laps nd I check through I can kit test its showing 2 line one is dark and one is slight fade so can you sugest me what I will do do not want pregnancy so what medicine should I take for stop pregnancy please help me out.
Is there any pills/tablet or medicines Which are for females getting in her sex mood or aise koi dawai hai female ko sex mein la sakey ya aurat ko sex chadhane ya sex mein laane ki koi tablets hoti hai jis se wo bht zyaada sex mein aajaye.
Cricket is the most famous and close to the heart game for most of the people in India. Any injury to any player is a big hit to the entire team's performance. While cricket is a major sport in the country, sportspersons from other games too have begun to make a mark in the international arena. It is because of this, we have come to hear about sports injuries much more than ever before, with injuries to cricketers still heard most often.
What are the types of injuries related to Cricket?
The most common injuries related to the gentleman's game are:
- Hamstring strain
- Low back pain
- Side strain
- Shoulder pain
- Sprained ankle
How does Physiotherapy help an individual?
A physiotherapist assesses your muscle strength and the range of movement in your joints and advises on techniques and exercises to bring back the mobility of your injured muscles or inflamed joints.
Physiotherapy is a physical therapy that takes care of the overall well-being of the body. The muscular part is most affected when you play or exercise. Three of the main approaches a physiotherapist may use are:
- Education and advice - Tips and hacks for ensuring physical well-being of a person
- Movement and exercise - Aids and exercises to ensure good physical health
- Manual therapy - A therapy of manual massage and body movements to relieve pain
- Other techniques - These include acupuncture, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and ultrasounds.
There are numerous sports-related injuries that can be effectively treated with physiotherapy. The therapy followed is entirely dependent on the kind of injury caused due to the sport.
The physiotherapist initially asks you some questions to know about your injury, medical history, family health records, prevalent allergies, and other such related information. Based on this initial examination, your physiotherapist will design a therapy plan for a test period to see if it is working or not.
Last menses 9 may-14 may. 28 day cycle usually. Had postpone 72 on 18 may (after 28 hours of sex) and ipill on 25 may (after 1 hour of sex). Bleeding 31 may- 2 june (lighter but decent amount) & light spotting - 2 days. Feeling bloated, very gassy & nauseated. Sour taste & lot of saliva. Why digestive problems? Could I b pregnant? Wen will my next period be?
I had miscarriage in July of 4 months pregnancy due to non immune hydrops. Me & my partner are trying for 4 months again to conceive. But I am not able to conceive. .what could be a reason of that. What can I do to conceive.
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.
My wife period date was 15 and we did intercourse on 30 without protection. Then after I given her Ipill within 12 hrs, and her next period came properly date 12, but after she had vomited, then after she checked through home urine test, but it's came negative, please advise we don't want kid as of now and I just wanted to 100℅ sure that she is not pregnant so is there any other way where I can 100℅sure that she is not pregnant?
Hi, my wife is 29 yrs old. Her monthly period is not regular. We consult many doctor but no positive result. She take extend 16 for monthly period for 20 days. I think it's not ok for her health. 2- she feel regularly pain in her legs & some times back pain. She always look like sick woman. Please suggest me what I do. Note: we are doing panning for second baby. What that is right time or not. Our first daughter is 8 years old. Thank you.
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are essentially two pipe like tubes surrounding the uterus that act as a transport mechanism between the sperm and the fertilised egg. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way.