Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Satna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Recently came to know that my wife is having PCO Problem, please tell me what is the caused and how can it be cured. Please advise.
Coriander leaves are largely used for seasoning and in chutneys across india. Its seeds are also used in making regular indian dishes, giving them a distinct flavour and fragrance. What a lot of us might not know is that it has numerous health benefits.
Some of them are as follows.
1) Coriander assists in increasing milk flow for better breastfeeding.
2) As a culinary spice, it also negates any chance of food poisoning.
3) Essential oils cineole and linoleic acid which are present in coriander enable it to help reduce arthritis and rheumatism.
4) Coriander is also effective on conditions like swelling due to kidney malfunction or anemia.
5) It has antifungal, antioxidant, antiseptic, disinfectant and detoxifying properties which make it useful in curing skin problems like dryness, fungal infection and eczema.
6) It has certain acids which are said to be very effective in reducing levels of cholesterol in the blood, along with reducing the level of bad cholesterol all the while, raising the levels of good cholesterol.
7) Borneol and linalool found in coriander aid reducing diarrheas, digestion and proper functioning of liver. It also fights against salmonella bacteria
8) It is also used to prevent stomach disorders, vomiting and nausea.
9) Consumption of coriander assists in reducing blood pressure in many people suffering from hypertension.
10) Coriander also has antiseptic properties; it heals ulcers of the mouth and wounds.
11) Being high in iron content, coriander is highly beneficial for those suffering from anemia.
12) It protects against urinary tract infection.
13) Coriander is rich in phytonutrients and flavonoids too.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
After 5 days of my ovarian cyst laser operation there is white creamy discharge from my vagina with lots of itching and small sores inside the vaginal opening pls suggest me something.
I am 4 days ahead of my periods. Last month the date was 27 th today is 31st. I did urine test it came out positive. Kindly prescribe the medicine because I am already blessed with two kids.
Patient is confused after taking conflicting opinion from eye department regarding squint surgery (bhengapan) of his little son at aiims and private hospitals in delhi.
He takes consult online, gets reply from us in patna and is properly guided about the treatment. Trust experience of 34 yrs.
Consult online/book physical appointment/take a second opinion/get compete details of doctor on www. Lybrate. Com/arjunkumarsingh or lybrate app
Doctor (arjun kumar singh) has done 50000 eye surgeries and 10000 phaco surgeries for cataract and has pioneered phaco surgery in undivided bihar in 1995 and was the second person to do so in eastern india.
I am 24 years old female and I have a lump in my left breast 'fibredenoma' of size 2.5*2.5*1.5 and it pains a lot even if I am not having my periods. According to some doctors, fibroadenoma are painless. Is this possible that fibroadenoma are painful? What should I do?
There are three stages of caring for an expecting mother: prenatal, intranatal, postnatal care. This is essential to ensure smooth pregnancy and labour and to keep the mother healthy after giving birth. This care is a combined effort between the doctor and the expectant couple. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you are expecting an addition to your family.
Prenatal care from the moment you realize that you are pregnant, a woman must start taking extra care of her body. This reduces the risks in your pregnancy and at the time of labour. But even before planning a pregnancy, it is important that couples should consult with the doctor, in order to avoid any complications in future. Thus, you should ensure that regular check up not just during the pregnancy, but also before the pregnancy is equally important, so that your doctor can rule out complications arising due to factors, such as Thalassemia, Thyroid, Blood Sugar and PCOS, etc.
The main objectives of prenatal care are:
- To maintain the health of the mother
- Detect high risk cases
- Foresee complications and find ways to prevent them
- Reduce anxiety associated with delivery
Thus, an important part of prenatal care is to visit your gynaecologist regularly. These visits will be scheduled according to your age and stage of pregnancy. A few other points to keep in mind are:
- Stop smoking and stay away from passive smoking as well
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Avoid contact with toxic chemicals like insecticides etc.
- Ensure your vaccination is up to date
- Avoid x-rays
- Do not start or stop any medication without informing your doctor first
- Eat healthy food and drink plenty of water
- Exercise regularly for half an hour daily
- Get plenty of rest
- Avoid stress
- Educate yourself about childbirth
Intranatal care refers to care given to the mother and baby at the time of delivery. The main objectives here are:
- Smooth delivery without injuring mother or baby
- Preventing complications
- Delivery resuscitation for the baby
There are a number of ways to deliver a baby and whatever you choose, you must ensure the presence of a doctor at your side, while delivering a baby. Your doctor will determine the position of the fetus and help you through your delivery.
Postnatal care is essential for 6-8 weeks after the baby is born. During this period, the mother goes through a number of physical and emotional changes and thus requires rest, nutrition and vaginal care. The main objectives here are:
- Prevent postpartum complications
- Restore mother to optimal health
- Ensure problem free breastfeeding
Sharing responsibility is essential for the health of the mother, after delivery. Get as much sleep as possible and pay attention to what you eat. Do not try and lose your pregnancy weight instantly. Schedule a checkup with your doctor six weeks after delivery to ensure your vagina has healed properly. Additionally abstain from intercourse at this time. With proper care, every stage of your pregnancy can be a beautiful experience.
When I am press my wifes breast milk come out through nipple. But my wife not in pregnancy and no child. Our marriage have last one year. Some small periods problem solved when we consult doctor and take medicine. Now no periods problem. Milk come out in my wifes brest in last two months when I press the brest. Please help me is it ok or not. Please send me a mail in my mail id.
Conversion disorder is a psychological disorder in which psychological conflicts get converted into physical symptoms.
The disease is also referred to as a functional neurological symptom disorder. In most cases, this disorder has an impact on your ability to move, your senses, vision, hearing capacity and ability to swallow.
The main cause behind the onset of a conversion disorder is generally a sudden traumatic event (real or imagined). This may also happen due to an emotional conflict or any other mental health disorder, which directly or indirectly affects your brain in an undesirable manner.
Though the exact factors which cause the disease are still unknown, it has been proved by medical researchers that the disorder affects that part of the brain which controls the majority of the senses, muscles, and nerves.
The symptoms of this condition may usually appear immediately after a traumatic event, be it physical or psychological. Some of the most common symptoms of this disorder are listed below.
- Weakness or paralysis of a body part
- Loss of body balance
- Moments of unresponsiveness
- Abnormal, sudden and abrupt body movements such as tremors
- Swallowing problems such as lump in the throat
Some of the symptoms of this disorder might also affect the sensory organs, which include:
- Abnormal numbness of the body
- Speech related problems or inability to speak (psychological mutism)
- Vision related problems such as psychological blindness
- Hearing problems and difficulties