Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savita SinghYour feedback matters!
I have baby boy of 1 month and I have very low supply of milk due to which baby keeps on crying and I have to give him formula milk pls suggest ways to increase milk supply so that my baby is feed properly.
Hi I'm 25. I randomly miss my period for a month or so and I am sure I am not pregnant also I don't have any thyroid issues. Also my period lasts for about more than a week. What could be the reason ?
Hello doc. Me and my wife had unprotected sex today in afternoon. I didn't cum we had small sex like for abt 2-3 mins, ejaculation of sperms was not there, and she's abt to b on her periods soon now actually her date was on 4th of this month but it got delayed so is there any chance of her getting pregnant, will it be fine if she take I pill by tomorrow will it prevent pregnancy if any chance r there? Please doctor help us please.
I am 18 years old and i am not getting periods for 2 month and i am not pregnant also so please tell me something.
I have sexed in period And then I took unwanted 72. My period is continuous but bleeding is very less May there any possibility of pregnancy? If yes then after after how many days of intercourse I can Take a test I had do this on 20.08.2017.
Hey! I am experiencing the early sign of pregnancy but I did four time test every time was negative that I did in day after day. My last Ms. was on 27th sept, 2016 now my back is aching like someone has put 50 kg on it. Am I pregnant or its normal?
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.
Im 21 years old and I have an hypothyroid problem from last 2 years and am taking iodine tablet every morning, recently I came to know that my tsh, t3 and t4 levels are normal in the report but still my hair loss, wait gaining and menstrual problems are not cured please give me a solution.
I have try for baby but after 4 days I got early period for 5 days it was light so I am confused whether I am pregnant or not.
My friend keerthi participated in sex with out any protection on 10 days back but sperm will not go inside yesterday she vomit she is active but small dout about pregnancy she want abortion how? Help him.
Hello sir, actually I am about to get married. And I have PCOD problem. Would I have any problems to expect a baby or during pregnancy.
After 13yrs of marriage we got a baby. Now she is 18 months old and I am 39 yrs. Old. I need one more. Suggest me what to do and I am having sugar and it is in control.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.
शुद्ध शहद और दूध पीने से शरीर को कई प्रकार के लाभ मिलते हैं।
यह दोनों ही एक संपूर्ण आहार हैं जिन्हें एक साथ मिलाने से दोगुना फायदा उठाया जा सकता है। जहां दूध में ढेर सा सारा कैल्शियम, प्रोटीन, विटामिन और लैक्टिक एसिड आदि भरपूर मात्रा में पाया जाता है। वहीं पर शहद अपने आप में एंटीबैक्टिरियल, एंटीआक्सीडेंट व एंटीफंगल गुणों से भरी हुई है।
दूध और शहद का सेवन करने से आपका पाचन दुरुस्त होगा, मोटापा घटेगा, हड्डियों में मजबूती आएगी और रात को नींद भी टाइम से आएगी। चलिए जानते हैं दूध और शहद को साथ लेने के ऐसे ही कुछ फायदों के बारे में दूध में अधिक मात्रा में विटामिन ए, विटामिन बी और डी के अलावा कैल्शियम, प्रोटीन और लैक्टिक एसिड पाया जाता है। वही दूसरी ओर शहद में एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट, एंटी-बैक्टीरियल और एंटी-फंगल गुण पाया जाता है
जब दूध और शहद के तत्व मिलते है तो यह एक औषधि बन जाते है। जानिए गर्म दूध और शहद मिलाकर पीनें से क्या फायदे है।
अगर आप तनाव में है तो आपके लिए दूध और शहद काफी फायदेमंद है। इसके लिए गर्म दूध में शहद मिलाकर पीने पीएं। जिससे आपकी तंत्रिका कोशिकाओं और तंत्रिका तंत्र को आराम मिलेगा और आप तनाव से निजात पा जाएगे।
अगर आपको अनिद्रा की शिकायत है। तो आपको यह चीजें अच्छी नींद दिखा सकते है।
इसके लिए सोने के एक घंटे पहले गर्म दूध में थोड़ा सा शहद मिलाकर पीएं। इससे आपको अच्छी नींद आएगी।
यह पाचन क्रिया को भी बेहतर बनाए रखता है। गर्म दूध में शहद का सेवन करना फायदेमंद होता है। जिससे आपको कभी भी कब्ज की समस्या नहीं होगी।
दूध में पाया जाने वाला कैल्शियम आपकी हड्डियों को मजबूत बनाए रखने के लिए फायदेमंद है। इसके लिए दूध के साथ शहद का सेवन करें। इसका सेवन करने से हड्डियों में कोई नुकसान हुआ हो तो उसकी भी भरपाई करता रहता है।
थकान को भगाने के लिए इससे अच्छा कुछ और हो नही सकता है।
गर्म दूध और शहद पीने से शरीर में दुबारा ऊर्जा भर जाती है। गर्म दूध और इसमें शहद डालकर अपने बच्चें को स्कूल जाते समय जरुर दें। इससे उनकी दिन की शुरुआत अच्छी हो।
जो कैंसर से पीडित हैं या फिर जिनके दांत कमजोर हैं और खाने को ठीक से चबा कर नहीं खा पाते।
उनके लिए गर्म दूध और शहद का सेवन काफी फायदेमंद है। यह एक ऐसा आहार है जो हमारें शरीर में जाकर हर कमी को पूरा करता है।