Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Satara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Jawaharlal ModaseYour feedback matters!
I feel a lump in the throat but don't have any trouble swallowing food. Sometimes I feel a pinching or needling mild sensation in the left or right side of the throat. I smoke very less I.e. 1-2 cigarettes a day and chew pan masala with tobacco once a day generally. Should I be worried about getting cancer or any affect due to my habits? If yes what tests should I get done and whom should I consult?
I have problem at night time, that is gas in my stomata continuously have release gas after some time.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks.Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes. The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
1. Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers
2. Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords
3. Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands
4. Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp
5. Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet
6. Formation of white skin bumps on the skin
7. You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay
8. You may have problems in swallowing food
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
1. Junctional epidermolysis bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
2. Kindler syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
3. Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
Risks associated with it
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Is there any blood test to determine lungs tuberculosis if yes than kindly tell me the test name . I am fed up of x ray and ct scan?
I am 66yrs old having a utricle cyst of radious 1.2 cm on enlarged prostrate of 32gms with psa 1.8 at present with symptom of frequent urination14-16 times a day. Can thegrowtdh of cyst n prostrate be reduced to evade future complication/surgery.
My friend has a snoring problem in his deep sleep. Snoring sound is too high. How to stop this. Any suggestion please. Thanks.
M a working lady and I have to go out daily at scorching sun m using sunscreen but it does not work properly my facial skin is reacted most my skin turned into tanned and now for few days small small like pimples type are coming to whole face its not exactly pimple it's like ghamoriya and my skin is oily and my sweating is very much. please suggest me what to do.
I am24 years old . My penis is bent downside. I want to make it straight and thick. Please provide me solution of it.
I have burning throat full time and also heart burn ,upper abdominal pain not able to lay down flatly .sometimes may suffer from black stool. Taken endoscopy, colonoscopy and ultra sound .Doctor prescribed me paproz and antacid .Every day abdominal pain and throat burning.
My dad is 79 years having enlarged prostrate 118 gm. Physical examination is clear. Urimax d is prescribed since 2 months. Having burning in urine please suggest. Thanks
I am a 17 years male. I have a 5 inch penis which is 4 inches in girth. Is it normal. 2 Will it grow more in the coming years. Should I stop masturbating and/or start exercises (eg. Jelqing). Thanks.
I have tonsils from last 7 months according to ent doctors it is due to falling of mucus in my throat and their is no relief from antibiotics what to do.
Hello. Sir /madam my friend have some problem during toilet. Blood bleeding during toilet.Please tell.
Hello sir, I am having frequent headaches due to my gas problem in stomach. I Keep on taking saridon daily which makes me relieved. Is there any permanent solution to this pain?
A before meal technique would be to have a tsp of linseed with water. It brings in the much needed lubrication required for constipation.
Consuming hot water with sour lime juice and half a teaspoon of salt added to it would be beneficial in treating constipation.