Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Satara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Yadav
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil YadavYour feedback matters!
My son is 10 years old on 05/03/2015. He was admit in hospital and the mri of brain shows mild subcortical white matter atrophy in bilateral occipital and parietal lobes seqelase to hypoxia insult at birth and the doctor give the medicine tegrtal 200 and take two time in the day. Please advise.
While walking I am feeling unbalanced.Also while lying down or getting up everything looks shaking for 2-3 seconds. I don't like doing anything. I used to drink but left it before 2 months. 2 months before I had high Blood pressure now its normal. My MRI report is also showing normal. I am on medication but with no significant change. Please guide me.
I am 25 year old. I had a stoke of seizure in Jan-16 and my neurologist put me under medication of Levera XR 750 (once a day). As per him, these tablets are to be continued for 2 years. Then I tried to conceive in Aug-16 but had to abort as recommended by my gums due to absence of heart beat after 3 weeks. Now again I am planning to conceive and already taking COR-3 and Ecosprin-75. Now on recommendation by going, I am starting fertile F instead of Ecosprin-75. Is it safe to have Levera XR 750 during pregnancy. Pls. Note that my blood group is O negative and had Anti-D dose during abortion of previous pregnancy. Pls. Advice, is all these are enough to avoid any complications again?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.