Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Satara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Yadav
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil YadavYour feedback matters!
Saviour alcoholic, all test conducted, neuropathy of hands and limbs, burning & itching sensation in both limbs, cannot walk it pains allot, now has stopped drinking, but smokes regularly, I want to ask whether smoking has adverse effect in healing neuropathy, your advise will be highly appreciated.
I'm suffering from migraine, it's along with me for the past 3 years, even now. Suggest me the ways, so I cn get cured at earliest.
Hi my father is 71 years old he has parkinson plus for last 3 years now he is mostly on bed n he has anxiety ,aggressive, does not understand things, disoriented, bahut vahami ho gaye hai should I be mentally prepared for my fathers death in 2 years.
My child is 3 year old. He has a 3 sign of autism hyperactivity, socialization,delay speech. Can he recover. Can he live a normal life without any difficulties. Can he go a normal school. His life is easy or difficult. Please help.
Sir. She had pain in her head since 5 days. She has migraine problem and taking medicines for same. She has taken pills for headache but it doesn't work. Please tell what to do, she is taking enough sleep but it doesn't work. Also she feels pain when going in sun.
Hi i have migraine with aura. Take many treatments but not satisfy. Now I use lybotrip tabs. What can I do. And I cannot wake up early in morning morning why.
My frend have a migraine she done heavy wrk or crying it will be come .so what we will do at that time against medicines.
I am 25 Year old male I have a problem of Hand Tremors. This problem from my childhood but now its increasing. And I don't drink and smoke. Please suggest any home remedy. Thnx.
My father brain has been damage post bypass surgery due to doctor neglegence from right side so he has paralyse from left side. So I wanted to know can he able to be normal as before ?
If you are being treated for Parkinson's disease. How can you maximize the effect of Levodopa? The effect of levodopa can be maximized by increasing its absorption from the digestive system. In particular, taking levodopa on an empty stomach is very important.
- Take on an empty stomach: Do not eat anything 1 hour before taking levodopa. Do not eat anything for at least 30 minutes and if possible 1 hour after taking it. Take the pill with 2 glasses of water so that it can dissolve. If taking the levodopa on an empty stomach makes you nauseous, confirm that your medication has the right amount of carbidopa in relation to the levodopa (25%). If you continue to feel nauseous, you can eat a piece of white bread around the time that you take levodopa. Do not apply any butter, yogurt, cheese or similar high protein spreads. Protein can drastically decrease the absorption of levodopa.
- Get your constipation treated: This is critically important too. Being constipated can slow down the passage of levodopa through the digestive system. In most patients, drinking adequate water and taking stool softeners is helpful.
- Get your ulcer treated: It can be difficult to recognize that you have a gastric ulcer. However, if you have a burning sensation in your stomach at any time, or belch frequently, you may have a gastric ulcer. If you think you have an ulcer you should get tested (there is a simple breath test now) and treated with antibiotics (not antacids!)
- Do not take levodopa with iron tablets: The iron binds to levodopa and prevents its absorption. Keep a gap of at least two hours between these two medications.
- Try taking levodopa with orange juice and carbonated water (soda): Mix equal quantities of orange juice and carbonated water (soda). Take your regular levodopa with a glass of this preparation instead of water. The carbonated water hastens disintegration of the tablet, and the acidity of both things helps in levodopa absorption. There are special tablets of levodopa (dispersible levodopa, Madopar) which can be dissolved in this preparation. Talk to your doctor about it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!