Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Satara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Shrirang PhadtareYour feedback matters!
I am suffering frm pre ejaculatory fluid coming frm my penis nd my inner getting we when excited. please advise how it can be treated nd stopped. Is it something serious. Do reply.
Cancer is the most dangerous disease noticeable throughout the world. The most common type of cancer that affects men is prostate cancer. Prostate is a small exocrine gland situated directly below the bladder and in front of the rectum. This is gland is approximately in size of a walnut and plays an important role in production of a milky fluid during orgasm of sex in which the semen travels. During the climax stage of the prostate gland is forced to push the fluid and remove the semen out of the reproductive structures.
Prostate gland is a slow progressive disease which makes many males left unidentified even the presence of prostate cancer even until they die. 6 out of 100 male over the age of 60 are getting prostate cancer. Though prostate cancer can be cured at a better rate when compared to other type of cancer it is always best to stay protected. Prevention is always better than cure. Here are few tips to keep your prostate healthy.
Signs and symptoms of prostate cancer-
During the early stages of prostate cancer there are usually no symptoms. Most men at this stage find out they have prostate cancer after a routine check up or blood test. When symptoms do exist, they are usually one or more of the following:
The patient urinates more often
The patient gets up at night more often to urinate
He may find it hard to start urinating
He may find it hard to keep urinating once he has started
There may be blood in the urine
Ejaculation may be painful (less common)
Achieving or maintaining an erection may be difficult (less common).
If the prostate cancer is advanced the following symptoms are also possible:
Bone pain, often in the spine (vertebrae), pelvis, or ribs
The proximal part of the femur can be painful
Ways to have a healthy prostate –
Diet and weight – the most important factor is the diet to maintain a healthy weight. Avoid fatty food items and take fats from vegetables than from animals. Avoid dairy products and increase the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Exercise – have a regular practise of doing exercise at least for 30mins a day. This really helps you to keep your body fit.
Be precautious – if you have a family history of prostate cancer or if you feel you are at high risk of getting prostate cancer talk with your doctor about it and take preventive drugs as per the doctor’s advice.
Red foods – research shows that men who consume red foods like watermelon, tomato and other red fruits are at lower risk of getting prostate cancer as they contain a powerful antioxidant called lycopene
Caffeine – three to four cups of coffee per day reduces your risk of getting prostate cancer.
- Stop smoking – if you are at high risk of getting prostate cancer it is best advised to quit smoking and alcohol. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
My sons age s 8 years and from yesterday he s suffering from fever only during night time cn u plz suggest any emergency suggestion rite nw plz
I'm 27 years male and having a burning feeling from inside from 2 days. It starts from above part of chest to neck i'm unable to eat as food doesn't go down. Is it acidity? or what i'm not able to identify it. What shall I do?
I am female 38 yrs frequent urine for every 10 mints since 15 days I am suffering with this problem.
I've had a close relative who recently died unexpectedly due to a brain haemorrhage. The symptoms were as plain as a blackout/dizziness (which I've experienced myself multiple times). The person was 67 and was perfectly healthy who underwent regular checkups. I'd like to know what can one do to prevent this from happening and recognize the symptoms as soon as possible. The person just slipped into coma (which just looks as if the person's in deep sleep) and none of us could even realize that something was so amiss. Also, could it be possible that there might be an undetected aneurysm that led to this?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from itching on my back and on my pet near chest and legs and now there are some black marks have been created. And it is expanding from one part to other of body now it has reach to my other leg and still I m suffering from itching problem so please help me.
I have already done my appendicitis operation. And now I am stays at home. But report came that I have been suffering with Hepatitis B. In my report it's shown as'Hepatitis B surface antigen is 10678.52' who's normal reference is bellow 0.05. Sir. What next step I should go for? And what's are the precautions I should taken.
Recently my asthma has multiplied symptoms full time same thing every 4 hours I have to use my albuterol.
Is it normal to masturbate and I feel exhausted the next day after masturbation am I week? Which food is good for semen production?
Homeopathic coucil of india have advised not to take OTC inflenzim 200.A homeopathic medicine ,made by german pharma,as it is not effectine in present swine flu prevention,as per report of E IMA news.
I am suffering from sleepless nights. Please suggest some tablets to get rid of this problem. I am suffering from constipation and piles currently.
Want to give high proteins food to my Son. Please advise foods that I can purchase. Currently I am giving him Nan Pro2, nestle cereals stage wise and other home made foods like Musur Dal, rice, vegetables etc. My son birth weight was 3.25 kg, but now he is only 7.5 kg after 11 months. Please advise.
I underwent 33 radiotheraphy& 7 chemotheraphy.Last radiotheraphy was done on 24.01.2015. Still mouth ulcer not cured,unable to eat solid food,unable to speak fluently,Lot of pain in mouth after drinking any juicy item too.What will be the remedy?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.