Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Satara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Shrirang PhadtareYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with PCOS, when I was 20 I detect with PCOS. PCOS destroyed my daily life. Is there any other potion for PCOS then Harmon's?
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of fluoride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
I had sex with my boyfriend last week. 4 days earlier I found that my right leg labia is swollen and irritated and now my right Labia is irritated, swollen, very big and there are pustules all over my vagina, Labia and clitoris. It is so painful that I can't even open my legs. I consulted a gyno three days back she gave me an antibiotic (azithral 500), painkiller and Vibac ds. All my STD test came back negative. Pain has reduced a bit. I'm taking medication for last 2 days. Pustules busted and all the puss came out now it is more like an open ulcer wound. Doctor has told me to continue the medication for 5 days. My question is that weather the antibiotic medicines which I take be sufficient enough to heal the ulcer wounds. Ulcer wounds Now gives out a yellow color discharge. It pains a lot because the ulcer ones are all over my vagina, clitoris inside my labia. Is it normal because all my STD tests are negative when will the wounds heal? Will antibiotics be sufficient enough To close and heal the pustule wounds.
I'm five month pregnant and I take bed rest for cervical cerclage. But now I hv a problem. Very big gas trouble is harassing me. What can I do. Very big back pain also with me. Pls help me to recover that.
I am suffering with gas pain problem from the age of 13 years ,using many medicine s the problem is solved temporary after 3 months again started. Last 5 years the problem increase I.e I am not hungry when eating of food, no digestion, daily water is coming from the mouth. The pain occurs top of the stomach, between chest. So pleasesuggest me.
I am 22 years old male. I am suffering fever last two months. I am taking lots of medicine but they does not work on me. So tell me what I can do?
I had sex without protection. She was not virgin. Bt I evacuate outside. So need of any typ of protection now? Any pills n smthng?
I have a problem of headache most of the time I am suffering from this and I did not found any solution till now.
How to reduce sleeping hours from 7: 30 to 5: 30 hrs per day without getting side effects like headaches?
I have high Blood Pressure since 2013. My doctor suggested me Concor 2.5 daily at 8: 00 AM. Someone told me the medicine is not for BP. It is for heart. Kindly suggest.
My scan report detect U bladder-wali thickened Ovaries: bilateral enlarged ovaries Ro: 3.15/2.76 cm lo: 3.78/2.69 cm Kidney: r.k 10. 14 cm,l.k -10. 44 cm 3.8 mm calculus lower pole I masturbation till 7 years by rubbing clitoris I have shortness of breath, dizziness,frequent urination uncontrollable when urine fill little it cause pressure and pain in lower pelvic ,tired weak, balancing problem, Why frequent urination caused my urine culture also-normal pressure irritating feeling Did any ulcer in bladder or pelvic its irritating due to over masturbation Difficult to wear underwear.
What may be the size of a penis at time of having sex. I mean if it becomes only 3 inches at that time. Dose it satisfy the female partner?. What precautions maybe taken if it discharges with in 2 minutes during intercourse. Is there any medicine to prevent early ejaculation? Is there any way to make the penis large during that time.. Without side effects?
Recently I asked regarding I am getting pain in the calf& foot heel. One of the doctors had replied promptly. Asked me get Vit D3 test done. I am 55 years old I don't have sugar or BP as per recent test done. I don't smoke & drink. My Vit D3 report of today shows VITAMIN-D Total 21.56ng/ml PL suggest remedy.
Uric acid is 9 having 4.5 mm n 2.5 mm stone in right n left kidney I am taking thyroxine 25 due to thyroid I am feeling pain in left heel I have started methi 10 seeds n its water last 5 days wt should I start or tk for uric acid n stone problem kindly mail me n call me please for proper treatment.
Suffering from urine pass. And semens pass. Urine pass in five minutes approx. And semens (cum) sometime return back no passing. Suggest me please. Thnx.
Hello I am 33years old and it has been since 5 years of my marriage there is problem with my wife pregnancy after consulting the doctor and done the test they say that there is low sperm count with me. Kindly suggest how it can be treated.
Not all salads are healthy. Making a salad loaded with potatoes and cream is definitely not going to make you healthier or help you lose weight. The healthiest salads are the ones you make at home. Salads in restaurants are often as calorie heavy as anything else on the menu. If you want to make a healthy salad, here's what you need to do.
- Put in plenty of greens: Greens like romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, spring green and baby spinach are filling, full of fiber and very low in calories. This also makes your salad very rich in nutrients. Slice these leaves in ribbons or roughly tear them into small pieces to form the foundation of your salad.
- Use lots of fresh vegetables: A salad is the ideal way to enjoy vegetables. While vegetables like cucumber, onion, carrots, beets and tomatoes can be eaten raw, others like mushrooms, corn and broccoli will need to be steamed or lightly saut&eacute;ed before being added to a salad. Avoid frying any vegetables in lots of oil. This negates the concept of a salad and makes it rich in calories instead of being rich in nutrients.
- Add some protein: Whether you're vegetarian or non vegetarian, do not forget to add a portion of protein to your salad. Beans, chickpeas, tofu and cottage cheese are ideal options for vegetarians while non vegetarians can choose between eggs, chicken, fish, proscuitto etc. Along with being necessary for nutrition, this also makes your salad filling and keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Limit the extras: Everything is good in small quantities. If you want to add flavouring agents like cheese, nuts, avocado, croutons etc to your salad limit it to one flavouring agent or extra. This gives your salad a different taste while not making it too fattening.
- Dress carefully: Dressing is where a salad can go from healthy to unhealthy. A light vinaigrette salad dressing is the best way to finish your salad. If you like your salads creamy, use fresh or hung yogurt instead of mayonnaise. When ordering a salad at a restaurant, ask for your dressing on the side so that you can limit the amount used. Adding a splash of vinegar is an easy way to make a heavy dressing lighter without losing too much flavor.
- Add some crunch: Lastly, sprinkle toasted seeds or air popped popcorn over your salad to add an element of crunchiness to your meal. Chia, hemp and sunflower seeds add to the overall flavor of the salad and are also packed with vitamins and minerals.