Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Shahapur tal.karad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra S Kulkarni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra S KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair fall problem. U have used so many products and hair treatment but still m suffering. please give me a solution.
Anxiety is nothing but stress and can result from everyday work-life pressure. One's body becomes alert in a stressful situation. Too much anxiety and stress is harmful for one's health and can cause severe damages.
The blood supply to the brain increases during anxiety, thereby quickening heart rate and tensing the muscles of the body to facilitate a state of high alertness. High anxiety levels can give rise to a number of health issues and why you should get rid of anxiety.
- Depression: Anxiety can cause a person to develop depression, which can be life-threatening. Thus, preventing anxiety can help in preventing depression as well.
- High blood pressure: The blood pressure rises during periods of anxiety. These temporary spikes can result in damage to heart health and blood vessels in the body. Anxiety may also cause a person to smoke or consume alcohol, which affects blood pressure.
- Stomach problems: Anxiety is known to cause problems in digestion as symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and an upset stomach are reported to occur. It may cause vomiting, abdominal pain, and constipation.
- Disorders of the respiratory system: People with respiratory diseases face complications due to anxiety. Breathing problems such as hyperventilation can cause further complications.
Because anxiety does not do any good to you and your health, it is pertinent to control it.
How to best deal with anxiety:
- Deep Breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth. Psychologists state that deep breathing helps to bring down stress and anxiety by lowering the blood pressure.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. As per a research, doing meditation daily changes the neural pathways of the brain, thereby making it more flexible towards stress. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Talk to someone: Distracting yourself by talking to friends and family helps. The mind starts wandering when in anxiety and alone and the effective technique to talk to some trusted person helps. The support you get from family and friends just boosts you back and wards you off the symptoms.
I am 31 years old and I am a male. I very tiredfrom my back pain to last 2 month. I can not sleep comfortable and I can not comfort with my work 819309.
Hlw Dr. I want to loss weight. I can not afford dietician or gym. As my wedding is near. Please help.
Diabetes refers to a particular state of the body where the ability of the body in producing the insulin hormone is damaged. As a result of such impairment, the glucose level in the blood starts to increase due to the carbohydrates’ abnormal metabolism. It is through proper diabetes management that restoring the carbohydrate metabolism to its normal state becomes possible.
The medical procedures of managing diabetes have come a long way and have met many advancements recently. A few of the recent advances in the management of diabetes are:
- Oral Drugs: Oral medications had always been available for controlling diabetes. But, as a recent addition, various latest drugs with more effective results have been introduced. Medications and tablets become necessary after a period, generally for treating the blood sugar levels of the Type 2 diabetes patients. And the introduction of new powerful drugs has shown the diabetes patients dependent on tablets a new ray of hope.
- Insulin products: The term insulin refers to the peptide hormone that is produced by the pancreatic islets' beta cells. Regulating to the metabolism of fat, protein, and carbohydrate, it is used for treating diabetes for years. But, with the progress of diabetes management procedures, various newer insulin products have become available now. Utilized by the type 1 diabetes patients and sometimes by the Type 2 ones, these preparations come with different levels of onset and duration of effectiveness.
- Insulin Injector Devices: Gone are the days when injections used to be the only quick way of inserting insulting in the body. As a hopeful result of the recent advances in diabetes management, there are now various insulin delivery devices found. As a replacement for the insulin pen devices, there are now insulin pumps and insulin patch, inhaled insulin liposome-entrapped insulin, etc. for better managing the severity of diabetes. People suffering from severe insulin deficiency, find the insulin pump helpful.
- Surgical Solutions: For a long time, weight loss surgery used to be associated with treating obesity only. However, a relation has been found between this surgery and treating diabetes. Recently, studies have shown that by performing weight loss surgery, Type 2 diabetes can be put into remission. Though an experimental treatment, there is also the Islet transplant option for treating Type 1 diabetes for preventing the severe hypos.
Causing a considerable rise in the blood sugar levels, diabetes is a lifelong physical condition. However, it is through following the modern diabetes management procedures, that controlling different types of diabetes has been possible. As a result of recent medical advances in the management of diabetes, more physiological and individualized therapies are now possible so that diabetic patient can lead as close to a normal life as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!