Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Shahapur tal.karad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra S Kulkarni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra S KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am loosing my hair everyday. What should I do now? Which oil, shampoo should I use to stop it. My age is 17+
My mom is 47, she has lot of fat on her thighs and back region. How to reduce it? She eats pretty healthy home-made food and walks 40 minutes twice a day. Thank you.
Hi I am 23 year old I am suffering from back pain and also I am unable to concentrate on my job. Please suggest me some measures?
Hello doctor, my stomach is so bad. I am suffering from loose motion. When i am eating suddenly i am going to bathroom. digestion is not proper.
Generally identified as a rare and uncommon phenomenon, vaginal cancer most often occurs in the cells present in the outer lining of the vagina, also called the birth canal. Although primary vaginal cancer is rare and unusual, there are various other types of vaginal cancer that originate elsewhere in the body, but have spread over to your vagina.
Depending upon the nature of origin, vaginal cancer can be divided into the following types:
- Vaginal adenocarcinoma, beginning in the glandular cells on the surface of your vagina
- Vaginal sarcoma, developing in the connective tissue cells and multiple cells lining the walls of your vagina
- Vaginal squamous cell carcinoma, originates in the squamous cells lining the surface of the bacteria
- Vaginal melanoma, developing in melanocytes, the pigment producing cells in your vagina
Symptoms: As vaginal cancer progresses from one stage to the next, you may experience any one of the following signs and symptoms:
- Diluted, watery vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Odd cases vaginal bleeding, for instance, after menopause or after intercourse
- Formation of lumps in your vagina
- Frequent and regular urination
- Pelvic pain
Causes: Normally, cancer develops when healthy cells undergo genetic mutations, subsequently leading to the uncontrollable growth of abnormal cells. Cancer cells are known to break off from pre-existing tumors and can easily spread everywhere, in what is referred to as metastasize.
Beyond the natural process of development, here are a few factors, which may further contribute to the growth of cancerous cells:
- Increasing age
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia
- Exposure o miscarriage prevention drugs
Related Tip: "5 Unconventional Questions About Vaginal Health"