Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Shahapur tal.karad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra S Kulkarni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra S KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I have dark spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
How. To do kegel exercise. Matlab mujhe kegel exerciser kaise karte hai pls bataiye detail me. Kegel kya hai?
Understand your female Leo. This woman's element is fire – she is intense with a gracious heart. She makes one of the most romantic of all lovers and she is devoted and generous. Like the sun, she is bright and draws people to her like the warmth of summer and tends to be quite popular. She is known for a thick mane of shimmery hair and almost cat-like eyes. This woman is the royalty of all zodiacs, so if you want to meet her needs, you have to act accordingly. Here are some of the things you have to know if you want to know how to treat her right:
- Leo women think of mates with the utmost respect and will place them on a very high pedestal; she expects you to do the same. You are "Her Lion, leader."
- For a truly meaningful relationship, she likes individuals who are more unique than her usual suitors. Wow her with your originality.
- Ruled by the 5th house, her sign rules the heart. She is an extrovert and a fixed sign. Be prepared to be compatible with an outgoing personality.
- Give her the admiration she needs. Leo women love to be admired and to get praised for their uniqueness and creativity. Compliments will get you far and will sometimes even make the woman blush.
- Leo women are known to be creative and dislike the status quo. Win her by loving what's unique about her style, and the way she lives. Treat her well and show up on time to show that you think she's really special, or be prepared for a reckoning!
- Don't give her fake compliments just for the sake of admiration. Instead, take the time to truly admire something about her and to make her feel special. If you're not genuine, she'll be smart enough to tell from a mile away.
- Leo women love to be the center of attention. If you take her to a party, make sure she has a great time and enjoys talking to everyone instead of being left in the shadows. Make sure everyone knows who she is and that she's worth knowing.
- Get comfortable with dating a girl who is extremely social and who loves the limelight. You don't have to be a wallflower to compensate, but you should be the kind of guy who is okay with his girl getting more of the attention.
- Treat her to the finer things in life. Leos are known to love fine things. She has tastes that are extravagant and regal. She purrs when she's romanced with finer wine or chocolate. If you can afford it, you should take her to an elegant, upscale restaurant to show that you appreciate her taste. If you can't afford it, take her out to a classy picnic, a slow walk in the city at night, or even to a dinner at your home. She likes shining lights and deep romantic situations.
- This doesn't mean you can win a Leo woman over just by showering her with gifts. You have to show her that there's meaning behind the fancy things you do for her.
- Like her personality, her taste is extravagant. She likes jewelry, fine clothes, beautiful hair clips, and other ornaments that can accentuate her beautiful appearance.
- Take the initiative when it comes to love. A Leo woman tiptoes around love. She knows that love is Kryptonite to her fragile ego and is very reluctant before giving someone the power to break her heart. In the beginning, when you're just getting to know each other, she will be very protective and watchful of herself.
- When a Leo woman topples into love, she tends to be very shy, so you may have to prompt her and make first advances and assure her during the relationship. She craves your affection but she is too self-conscious to ask you for it; she will enjoy your advances.
- The words "I love you" mean vulnerability to a Leo woman. Make sure you mean it before you say it.
Three years back I met with a bike accident. Now I am struggling from some body pain, mainly from back pain.
I am 38 suffering a strain in upper abdominal mostly when stomach empty it's since last 20 years all USG/endoscopy reports are normal. When the strain occurs to a certain point it gets settled with bubbles like sound in stomach And instead of hunger there is burning sensation in same part of stomach, after having some food it gets relax. Again empty again same repetition. Can this be cure? Once there was mucus present in stool report but after taking treatment also the problem was as it is and on, apart from these I do not have any issues related with digestion system.
Manic depression, also known as bipolar disorder in recent days, is a major mood disorder characterized by hypomanic or manic episodes (deviation from one's usual mood along with abnormally high energy levels). Mania involves sleeplessness, along with psychosis, hallucinations, rage, grandiose delusions or paranoia. Mania or hypomania isn’t usually harmful to the patient and they might exhibit increased capacity for work and creativity. Depressive episodes however, can be debilitating and often life threatening as the person becomes self-destructive and suicidal in many instances.
The extent of mood swings can vary from extreme to very mild. They can occur progressively or suddenly and might last for few days to weeks. Patients affected by bipolar disorder may experience disturbances in thinking apart from depressive or manic episodes. Distortions of perception and impaired social functioning are also not uncommon. The cause of bipolar disorder is not fully understood like most mental health conditions and is often thought to be hereditary.
The extent of the seriousness of the bipolar symptoms varies from person to person. In some people, the disorder is not full blown and they don’t exhibit all the symptoms. Others who aren’t that lucky might have to be hospitalized multiple times in their lives as the symptoms creep into their work and personal life and make living a normal life a tough challenge.
Psychotic symptoms such as disorganized thinking, hallucinations and delusions might make a person do things that demand the urgency of hospitalization to keep them safe from their suicidal impulses. These symptoms might need to be urgently addressed by a psychiatrist and with the help of medications, the person might be able to regain control of their lives.
The symptoms of bipolar disorder are many and can be mainly categorized into two (sometimes overlapping) categories of mania or hypomania and depression:
Manic symptoms include:
- Grandiose delusions (delusion of grandeur)
- Racing thoughts which are often disconnected
- Sense of euphoria or false elation
- Irritability without cause
- Hampered social functioning
- Increased sexual inclination and risky sexual behavior
- Increase in talking volume or speed
- Impaired judgment
- Reduced sleep requirements owing to extra energy levels
- Increased productivity and creativity
Depressive symptoms include:
- Abnormal eating patterns like over or under-eating to the extent of severe medical complications accompanied by drastic changes in weight
- Difficulty in concentration, making decisions and remembering
- Lack of energy or fatigue
- Contemplating about death for prolonged periods of time and suicidal behavior
- Oversleeping, insomnia or early awakening
- Persistent pessimism
- Irritability and restlessness
- Feeling of hopeless and negative attitude
Mood stabilizers, such as lithium are commonly employed to treat bipolar disorder. Anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines and anti psychotics can also be used in the treatment. Along with medications, support from family and friends is of the utmost importance as they need to help provide all the support required in making the person functional and healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!