Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Satara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. M B PawarYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I am very much appreciate if you can give me answer for some problems are facing on me.(1) "Sleeping dis orders in the night. some time i am very much feeling tired and sometime it is ok. stomach gas always feeling. in the morning if i take break fast feeling go for toilet(latrine purpose). sometime i am thinking which i passed in the life of past. some time getting body pain and itching on the body. in the evening time getting very much tired & anxious. Also feeling some kind some kind of substances passing through the vain just like pebble or jet pump water pressure. Now my age is 56 and some time i am smoking no drink. also no eating from outside. Sex is also not doing because my wife is also same problems and she is not interested on this. Please advice your valuable remedies."
Dear sir I feel pain in my body some times ago I was feeling pain in my ribs and I consulted a Dr. he prescribed omeprazole and now I don't feel same pain but now I feel pain in my right arm and this pain I feel circulate to my head and neck. Some time I feel pain in chest and also below knee to toe in left leg. I am taking ayurvedic medicine before sleep. I don't feel that pain when I wake up in morning. Sometimes from 10 am. Please give me your valuable suggestions. I am worried I want your inputs so that I can follow to get rid of this pain.
I'm having a body pain since last two days. I had started exercising. Any suggestions to help me relieve from this pain?
Hai doctor I have body pains from last 1 week, does I have any kidney problem or any disease related to dialysis, and I observed that an extra muscle is growing in my body from inside the skin what could be reason for that.
Sir/mam, i am a 17 years old girl looking my +2 exams ahead. But its hard for me to sit still and study for more then 1 hour either due to stomach or back pain or due to feeling sleepy.I had my 1st period when i was of 14. Since then it's never been regular.And when ever it occurs there is a heavy flow each time. I had consulted may doctors and every time they prescribe me with contraceptive medicines like yasmin, novelon, etc etc and i had it all.But still it doesnot work. No actually it worked for that instant only but then when i discontinued if as per doctors advice, the problem started again. Recently not more then a half and year i came to know from my ultrasound reports that i have PCO i.E poly cystic ovary.My present problem is stomach ace and back pain.When i asked about it to my doctor he pescribed me with Cyclonorm-N & Cyclonorm -p.I had it past 2 week but still no result is to be seen please help me. Its my bord exam amd m unable to prepare for it due to stomach pain and back ace. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.
I am engineering student from last 3 day I am having my eyes are red, head paining normally, whole body paining from 2 days, and having fever. what should I do please tell.
Full body pains especially in legs and left hand killing me pains what to do so please suggest me any tablet to relief from this pain my humble request to Respected doctors.
Hi, I have problem of my body pain I have to much pain on my back I used medicine and tube but no benefit please consult what I do?
I am a football player. I play from school team and club. For three to four days, I fell very laziness. My hole body is paining and hope day I fell my tired. My legs are paining and its feel like I my body there is no energy to do work.Please tell.
I am 18 years old and my body is very tired all time and my head was pain very. And my body is pain very very.
I am 19 years old, having headache, body paining, vomiting. How should I forget to eat the tobacco? I want to live a healthy life without having tobacco, so how should I forget to eat this kind of things?
I don't have any problem but just a pain in my leg and my mother has full body pain pain pain pain Shoaib I thank you.
I am a student when I am continuous reading my body doing pain so I am very trouble and my study are poor.
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.