Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Satara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Yashwant Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Yashwant PatilYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from lower back pain in left side with high fever and USG says bilateral multiple renal calculi ,weakness have occurred with 38. 4C.kindly tell what to be done any home remedy. Should I go for kft ,burning and pain while urinating. Taking neeri tablets for renal stone. Please tell.
Penis Bumps - Unusual Causes: Understanding Fabry Disease
When a dude is focusing on penis health, he needs to spend some time giving himself a physical examination. This involves both looking at and feeling the organ, in order to determine if there are any new penis bumps, rashes, scars, cuts or other issues which may need to be addressed. In the realm of penis bumps, it's surprising - and some might say disturbing - the number of things that can be responsible for those bumps. One of the rarer - but often longer-lasting - of these causes is called Fabry disease.
About Fabry disease
The National Institute of Health (NIH) says that Fabry disease is "an inherited disorder that results from the buildup of a particular type of fat, called globotriaosylceramide, in the body's cells." This genetic disorder is, fortunately, not common; its incidence is approximately 1 in every 40,000-60,000 males; it is even less common among females. It often occurs early in life, usually between 5 and 10 years of age; however, there are cases of it occurring much later in life. In general, late-onset cases are milder than early-onset ones.
There are numerous symptoms associated with Fabry disease. These include:
- Pain (often searing), typically in the hands and feet. This often is worse after exercising or physical exertion.
- Vision and hearing issues.
- Hypohidrosis, which is an inability to sweat at the level that the body needs.
- Gastrointestinal issues.
- Small dark red or blue-black bumps, which appear in clusters on the torso and upper legs.
It's the last-named symptom which is the focus of this article. These dark red clusters can appear in numerous places, and that includes presenting as penis bumps.
The penis bumps
These bumps - often called angiokeratomas - typically don't appear on the penis until adolescence. (They also are likely to appear on the scrotum and on the buttocks, as well as on areas between the penis and the buttocks.)
In most instances, the penis bumps do not itch or burn - which is a relief. But some men find them very unattractive and worry that they can be off-putting to potential partners.
The angiokeratomas -whether in the penis or elsewhere on the body - can last for a long time. Treatment of Fabry disease can help clear these up, but sometimes doctors recommend other methods to remove the bumps. These include a laser surgery option, as well as cryotherapy or electronic treatment.
Treating the Fabry disease itself is important, even if other methods are used to directly address the penis bumps. The most common treatment is enzyme replacement therapy, which helps replace the missing enzyme (globotriaosylceramide).
One of the other penis-related side effects of Fabry can be erectile dysfunction. This is because the disease can sometimes cause blood vessels to narrow. When this occurs in the penis, it is not able to get enough volume of blood when an erection is called for. Without a freely open and unblocked blood vessel, the erection will be diminished.
Diagnosing Fabry disease can be difficult, and some people go undiagnosed into adulthood. A man who has clusters of penis bumps should discuss this with his doctor -especially if he has clusters elsewhere on the body or exhibits any of the other common symptoms.
Fortunately, penis bumps from Fabry disease do not itch or burn - but other penis bumps may. Often using a top flight penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help soothe an afflicted penis. It's best to find a crème that includes both a high end emollient (shea butter is an excellent choice) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). This combination provides a "moisture lock" which helps hydrate penis skin, providing soothing relief. The crème should also contain alpha lipoic acid, which, as a potent antioxidant, strengthens penis skin by battling excess free radicals.
Mujhe savere laterin saaf nahi hoti hai Roz laterin se aane ke baad dakar aati hai dopahar 4 k baad pet me gas banti hai. Kabhi kabhi laterin me jalan hoti hai.
Dear sir, My body weight is "70" above. And my height only 5-3. So I am a fatty woman. I wish to reduce my weight. If I work hard ,I feel leg pain. How I reduce my body weight? Pls say suggestion for this?
Taking gemer 1 for diabetes. Blood sugar is in control 95/150. My age is 70. I am advised to continue life time. Seek your opinion?
I am 26 kg overweight. I walk eat less but still it is not coming down. Can you suggest me some medicine or diet for obesity reduction.
The perineum is the area between the vagina and the anus. This fragile area plays a significant role in the female reproductive system. This is often intentionally or accidentally torn open to allow for the normal delivery of the baby. This needs to be repaired meticulously to ensure that the pelvic floor is safeguarded from further damage.
The pelvic floor contains multiple muscles and supporting tissues which help in keeping the vagina, rectum, uterus and supporting structures in their places. When these muscles become weak due to childbirth, ageing, perineal injury etc, the uterus, bladder and rectum loosen up and prolapse down.The most common problem that is encountered is urine and fecal incontinence, where the woman has difficulty holding urine and feces. Though not often discussed openly given the private nature of the topic, many women suffer from a weak pelvic floor. Read on to know some of the common causes, symptoms, and management measures.
- Chronic cough: The next time you cough for prolonged periods, notice how much pressure it puts on the pelvic area. This goes unnoticed, but chronic cough can weaken the pelvic floor muscles. It is not common for women to lose some urine during these long-drawn coughing spells.
- Chronic constipation: The pressure exerted during constipation weakens the pelvic floor, often leading to incontinence.
- Pregnancy and delivery: Most common cause of perineal injury, where the perineum is torn (accidentally or intentionally) to allow for easy passage of the baby. If it is not repaired meticulously, the pelvic floor is weakened.
Urinary incontinence is the most common symptom that women present to doctors with. However, there are minor symptoms which a woman would experience prior to reaching this stage. Most often, these are ignored, and only brought to doctor’s notice when symptoms become quite severe. If left unattended, there could be more severe repercussions too.
- A heavy feeling in the pelvic area, commonly referring to as a bearing down sensation, a feeling that the internal organs are going to pop out through the vagina.
- A small lump that can be felt and/or seen at the vaginal opening.
- Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder and/or bowel.
- Pain or bleeding from the vagina or the rectum.
- Recurrent pelvic and/or urinary tract infections.
- Kegel exercises are often used to strengthen the pelvic floor. This is very effective if the problem is identified quite early.
- In more progressive cases, surgical repair is the most effective option. This not only corrects the prolapses but also helps boost confidence of the person, by correcting the incontinence problems and improving sexual experiences.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!