Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Karad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Why does bad smell come from my mouth, even after I brush my teeth? I have not use and have not testing any types of alochol in today date. I am fear to talk with my friends with near. If they got my mouth's bad smell. Please help me sir/madam.
My teeth are yellowish from many years. I brush daily. What is the possible reason for and remedy for it.
Sir, my rootcanal complete before 6 month but in this is small hole, now in want cap on teeth pls guide me this is correct or not & how may rs spend in this process?
Hi, I am suffering from bad breathing. Earlier I was using colgate but when bad breathing started I shifted to patanjali product 'Dantkanti' but still no progress is seen . Kindly get me out from this embarrassment.
My jaw was sealed for 45 days after an accident for setting of teeth. Now teeth are yellowish and little pain in front teeth. How to remove this yellow colour and strengthen the part as before.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.
I have teeth ache problem during the bitting foods, drinking cold water. When drink hot water then I got relief. There are also a problem some times coming blood during cleaned with brush. Can you help me please.
How can we whitening our teeth please say any home remedy to white my teeth Because my teeth are light yellow even I brush twice a day please help me.
Dry mouth, or xerostomia, is a very common oral condition, especially as you age. There are also more than 425 medications that include dry mouth as a side effect. But dry mouth can be related to issues beyond dental health. It?s also a common symptom of diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus, and Sjogren?s syndrome. If you have chronic dry mouth, you should be concerned and talk to your dentist.
Did you know that a white or red patch on the tongue or lining of the mouth is the most common sign of oral cancer? But don?t be alarmed: Mouth sores are completely common and the chance your sore signals cancer is low. To be safe, show your dentist any sores in your mouth that don?t heal after two weeks.
Mouth sores from oral cancer tend to occur along with other oral conditions, such as a strange taste in the mouth, problems chewing, pain when you swallow, and having trouble with speech.
Sour Taste In Your Mouth
If you frequently have a sour taste in your mouth (which is often mistaken for bad breath), it could be another sign of GERD, especially if it?s accompanied by a sore throat, chest pain, and a hoarse voice, Leader warns. Besides this oral condition and?dental erosion, GERD can lead to other problems such as an esophageal ulcer and inflammation of the esophagus. If you suspect you have GERD, get tested and treated as needed.
Swollen gums is another sign of gum disease. An old school remedies says to just gargle with salt water and ?everything will be alright.? Even if you believe you have healthy teeth, swollen gums absolutely require a visit to the dentist. Your dentist or dental hygienist will be able to tell right away if you have gum disease ? but you can check for swollen gums yourself by drying your gums with a napkin or a tissue and looking in the mirror. Although your swollen gums may feel fine, they tend to bleed during brushing.
In addition to swelling, this dental health problem also causes red gums. (Most light- and dark-skinned people naturally have pink gums, but some people of Mediterranean and African descent have darker gums).
Last but not least, everyone experiences stinky breath, right? Wrong. Brushing and flossing (including brushing your tongue or using a tongue scraper) should nip in the bud but when it doesn?t, it?s a problem. It could be a sign of advanced gum disease, so it?s important to talk to your dentist before this oral condition ruins perfectly healthy teeth.
Most of the time, however, the biggest bad-breath culprit is your diet. ?Onion, garlic, and pungent spices will produce mouth odor for hours after consumption,? Dr. Leader says. In addition, people who have uncontrolled diabetes, eat a high-protein diet, or suffer from alcoholism tend to have breath with a sweet or fruity odor.