Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in SAPNAWAT. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Assistive Walking Device Training
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. AshrafYour feedback matters!
Thanks for all helpful advice but m still confuse that which medicine I have to take exactly. Im 24 year old male I have shivering problem when I get nervous from childhood, doctors advice me to take folvite tablet once a day for six months. But I want to know that why it's happen to me, is m week or is this medicine help me to Increase my blood cells. I badly need a help please advice me what should I do? I you tell me to take medicine then give me the proper name that I can buy it.
Sir My Penis is very little my a girlfriend love me much. but during sex she is always unhappy with me. What should I do? I do not understand anything. I do not want to lose her. Give me some tips How do I make my penis long and big?
Hi I had sex with my bf and it was too painful we had to stop and I burst out crying, it's normally just about painful at the start, but this time it was just too much, he was really understanding but it just really upset me thinking that I mightn't be able to have sex in the near future as I'm.
I had chicken pox after fever from yesterday, what should I do now. I am also alone at home. How much time it will take to get well for me. And how.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have habit of doing masturbation daily one time by doing I feel that my stamina is goes down for doing any work and my penis is also curved by doing this how can I make it straight and? Also tell me is it bad for health or not. And my penis is also goes very small at normal time but during it become in good size so how can I increased size of penis at normal time.
Sometimes while sleeping I discharge semen in clothes itself without masturbation. Is it harmful or any disease?
Sir I was getting right shoulder pain. Pain was extending from right nape of neck to the exactly. Angle right scapula. Sir what might be the problem. Nd differential diagnosis. And please tell me any medicine.
I am 48 year old lady having good health but recently my TSH levels in blood test came very low: 0.03 I have no illness no medication, why this low TSH? all values were within normal only ESR was also high, what should I do? thanks a lot
Why pp sugar is checked after 2 hours of meal and how much time stomach should be empty to check fasting sugar?
Hi My boyfriend penis get bend towards left while his penis is hard and erect, will it cause any problem if we will have sex. What is the procedure to make his penis straight without operation and surgery.
I have 2 to 3 times stool with mucous and no blood, pain in morning time. Since one month. Evening time normal stool. I am pharmacist and all raday taken probiotics and antibiotics with esomeprazole. Endoscopy and ultrasound both are normal. Dr. said Gastric problem. But still stool comes with mucous. Diagnosis?
Your good intention during intercourse might be to give your partner an intense orgasm, but orgasms aren’t something one can “give”. All you can do is make the conditions more favorable for the other person to have them by manipulating your moves.
Here are six ways in which you can orgasm better:
- Don’t skip the foreplay: Just like it is not a good idea to run a marathon without sufficient warm up, it isn’t advisable to skip or shorten the foreplay. Explore and find out and choose the right kinds of foreplay that take the arousal to great heights. Oral sex, clitoral stimulation and self-stimulation during sex are incredible in achieving a better climax.
- Experiment with edging: Try what we call 'edging'. That is, bring yourself close to climax, then stop short of reaching climax, and after a pause a few seconds, rebuild your arousal – again just close to climax. Repeat this until you can't hold any more and then come! The resulting orgasm is very intense and worth the effort.
- Try sex toys: Once in a while let a sex toy join the fun. Sex toys are useful in maximizing the pleasure levels during intercourse or solo.
- Use a lubricant: Don’t think that a lube just addresses the vaginal dryness and painful intercourse. Research shows that as many as 50% women get better orgasms when they use lubricants. The lubrication adds sensitivity to the genitals and helps get good orgasms.
- Target the C-spot: A lot of women have problems in getting orgasms during intercourse as the clitoris isn’t stimulated enough. The clitoris has the maximum number of nerve endings and during intercourse, clitoral contact is needed for most women to reach orgasm. Tip: Try out woman-on top, side-to-side and doggy style positions for clitoral stimulation. There are many more options too.
- Do not overlook the testes: Stroking your sack upwards right before getting an orgasm adds more power to the orgasms in men. The testes are tremendous pleasure points for a man and gently stroking them is useful in heightening the arousal which leads to a stronger orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.