Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Sangrur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NareshYour feedback matters!
I am feeling tired for last two weeks. It did not happen with me yet. But recently I also feel myself very unhealthy and become rude easily. Now what should I do?
I am suffering from leukoplakia in the left buckle mucosa. I have taken biopsy. Biopsy report shows" squamous hyperplasia with dysplasia.
I am having a lot of stress nowadays and I am not able to overcome it. Tell me best ways to overcome this stress!
I have a skin problems for two years. In my skin like little little red slot. So to me what I used medicine to fix my problem?
I am 27 years old and am witnessing my hair turn white very steadily in last 12 months. Prior to this, I did not have any white hair and I know this for sure because I keep my hair very short and can see every single of my white hair! what should I do? also, is their any other way (than dyeing) to make them black again considering my age. I live in the state of uttar pradesh near delhi, regularly work out and have healthy food habits. Thanks!
Mene last 3 year se dekha h ki jb bi m gym join krta hu or fir jab chodta hu to 15-20 din bad meri tabiyat bht kharab ho jati h loos moction hone lagte h bht jyada tb tak tabiyat thik ni hoti jab tak ki meri body apne purane dimension me ni a jati h. Gym join krne k pahle jesi thi.
I am a 28 year old lady. I am gaining weight day by day. My whole body is swollen at morning time and shrink in evening time. What should I do ? Please tell.
I have stomach pain, motion not coming freely and digestion problem, feeling tired give me best medicine.
My father has chronic phyrngitis age 55 year old and operated for mitral valve repair and take medicin ramipril 2. 5, verapamil 120 sr, ecospring 75.
Hello how many type diabetes in the world now? If I have my fasting blood sugar 140 need to eat tablet regular? Until 5 years with out medicine I keeping my blood sugar 140 please tell about it. After meals my blood sugar 200 but the fasting time 140.
He is getting feeds regularly from 2 days. It's from 3 4 years and it occur randomly. It has decreased but continuously happening from 2 days. He take alcohol. How can it be cured please help.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hiii. Doc here I ask some questions regarding my skin tone as it is getting darken so am asking you that how to brighten my skin tone suggest me a solution?
Rapid hair fall at the young age is my main concern. My friend suffering a lot due to this problem. Is there any solution?
Obesity has become a global pandemic as more and more people are becoming overweight. Our lifestyles have made it difficult to lose weight. But with simple tweaks and changes in your diet, you can slim yourself, lose weight and keep it off. These superfoods have a variety of benefits and reduce your caloric intake. Packed with nutrients, they can help you fend off those extra kilograms, love handles and weight!
1. Asparagus: With just 27 calories in a cup, asparagus not just offers low calories, it even fills you up. If you eat non-vegetarian food on a regular basis, have asparagus by the side or in your salads. You will love how it complements the food.
2. Cauliflower: Cauliflower is rich in nutrients as well as flavors. 100 gms of cauliflower (edible portion) makes up to 30 calories, which is not very high and of course, it fills you up, which makes it an ideal option for dinners and lunches.
3. Broccoli: A close cousin of cauliflower, it’s available widely and a single cup of 31 calories has tons of nutrients. The superfood is a vegetable that you can cook, consume after boiling or add to your salads.
4. Brussel Sprouts: Sprouts are yummy and they are extremely filling. So, if you are interested in weight, consume them on a regular basis. It’s just 38 calories in a cup with tons of fiber and other nutrients.
5. Lettuce: This green leafy vegetable adds so many nutrients to your daily servings. And they are such a rich-filling for the body. A single cup of lettuce has just 5 calories. Lettuce can be used with salads or eaten raw as a snack.
6. Cabbage: If you don’t find lettuce easily, substitute it with cabbage, which has 22 calories a cup, is great for weight loss and has sweet, crunchy taste. So, you can easily use it as a snacking option.
7. Beets: Beetroots have about 30 calories a cup and they are so yummy. Add them to your salads or prepare them as veggies for the dinner.
8. Lemons: Packed with vitamin C, lemon can be used to add flavor to your salad, drink herbal water or simply to quench your thirst.
9. Tomatoes: Great choice for salads and snacking as tomatoes tend to have just 22 calories for a medium size. Plus, they are super tasty, have lycopene that has anti-ageing properties. You can use them with a variety of other veggies and fruits of your choice.
10. Spinach: It is a rich source of vitamin A, Iron, vitamin C, vitamin K, magnesium and folate. Spinach is a good source of the B vitamins, riboflavin, and vitamin B6, vitamin E, calcium, potassium and dietary fiber. And it gives only 26 calories. It is unarguably great nutrition for any meal.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.