Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Malerkotla and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Hi I am 35 years old my problem is from last 2 years my penis becoming too smaller so what the treatment is better. Please advise.
I am feeling very weak, and whenever I eat something food, bellow the chest, burn occur, its hurt very much. And that time fever also occur. I have always hyperacidity, and after eating, my body urge vomiting, burning bellow the chest and upper stomach, hurts very much, what should I do, I am feeling very weak, I cannot eat sufficient food, my stomach is swelling, and my apatite has been killed, I cant eat also a few bit.
I am 37 yrs male Im having blood sugar bf is 200 N triglyceride is 934. Can you pls suggest wht r the remedies and how can I consult with your doctors. I am having body aches most of the time N feeling sleepy also.
When color of eyes start changing if someone is infected by HIV. What type of color will be there in eyes? Please advise.
I am 59 years male and I suspect of having enlargement of prostate. Symptons like sudden urge to urinate, unable to control urine flow and slow dribbling while passing urine.
I am 27 years old my problem is my penis is curved and smal size. Is any treatment is available for to do straight my penis and increase the size. Am worrying about my sexual life.
My problem is varicose vein .please varicose vein ka treatment btao. My both leg problem of swelling and pain and heavy.
I am 60-yrs old male suffering from psoriasis (YAG) since 2006, is there any medicine to cure this disease. I have gone through treatment of PATANJALI (Shree Ramdevji) Medicine.
Sir I'm doing masturbation for last ten years on daily, so it affects any future problem ? Tell me sir .
The tooth is made of 3 layers, each with unique characteristics and specific function, the enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the outermost layer of the tooth and gives the tooth it's hard and lustrous appearance. The enamel is thicker on the crown than the root and is the first one to be affected by tooth decay. The only symptom when the enamel is decayed is food lodgment and discoloration.
The dentin is the next layer, which is composed of minute fine tubules leading from the enamel to the living portion of the tooth, which is the pulp. Once decay progresses from the enamel, the dentin is affected, and this leads to sensitivity in the teeth. When the root portion is exposed to the oral environment, because the root is covered by a more delicate substance called cementum, more severe dental sensitivity ensues.
There is a sharp, shooting discomfort through the tooth to specific foods, such as sweet, acidic, or hot or cold foods. The main reasons for tooth sensitivity include:
- Tooth decay, both crown and root caries
- Periodontal disease and gum recession
- Tooth erosion
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Mouth breathing
- Bruxism or night grinding
However, there are some simple ways to manage sensitivity, which can be done regularly at home.
- Toothpaste made for sensitive teeth: Potassium nitrate has been shown to block the tubules and has been included as an active ingredient in toothpastes. These are very effective, and if you are brushing twice, this can be used instead of the regular paste once.
- Brushing: Both the type of toothbrush and the brushing technique can have an impact on sensitivity. Change to softer brushes and learn the ideal way to brush your teeth. A lot of times, rough brushing can lead to erosion and subsequent sensitivity
- Rinsing: Fluoride containing rinses have been proven to reduce sensitivity
- Food habits: Even before sensitivity sets in, being cautious to avoid acidic fruits and juices can help prolong the onset of sensitivity. If possible, consuming these food stuffs should be followed by brushing or at the least a thorough rinsing
- Sealants: If a person is prone to caries (deep pits and fissures, for instance), then it is advisable to get sealants applied on the teeth. This can reduce the instance of wearing of the enamel which then leads to sensitivity
- Mouth guard: If you are a night grinder, then a mouth guard can help curtail this habit and thereby reduce sensitivity.
There you go with how to reduce sensitivity. Try these simple, easy measures and go on to enjoy the sweets or hot or cold foods that you have always craved for.