Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Malerkotla and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammad Aamir
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammad AamirYour feedback matters!
I am getting cold everyday, I think this is because of the dust so I get away from the dust, even though I am getting the cold. What are the precautions I have to take.
Dear Dr. I have been married last 5 mnth I have done intercourse for 2 months she feel pain while intercourse I am not able to see my sperm last two months waiting for to get pregnant to my wife.
50 years old female suffering from cold throat pain body pain cough. please prescribe medicine common .no doctor available here she is preparing for a journey.
I have itching problem in my private part and thighs and also in lower waist and it increases and dark colour appear in skin and itching please suggest medicines.
Combination of Foods
Combining various food groups to ensure variety and nutrition is the way long back known fact of healthy eating.
The importance of variety in grains along with combination of various groups like:
Starches, Veggies, proteins, fats and fruits are also important.
Different grains like soya, black gram flour, Bajra, jawar, barley, and ragi can be included in daily diets along with wheat to ensure complete mineral intake.
Multigrain chapatti, chilla, various cereals in breakfast, roasted grains as snacks can help to include them in the daily diet.
The food group combination to avoid indigestion and maximum absorbability of nutrients are also important. Since different foods digest at different digestion environment, thus foods need to be eaten in groups that complement factors.
Some basic food combining facts are:
- Don't combine starches and proteins together as they require a different strength of acidity in your stomach.
- Combine a protein and grain with non-starchy vegetables.
- Dried fruits, nuts, and seeds are best eaten with raw vegetables.
- Fermented food can be eaten with most of the combinations.
- Combine a fruit and raw vegetable or salad to delay sugar release of the fruits.
- Plan small meals to keep the metabolism active...
I have dry cough from a month. What should I do. I am taking medicine but not working. Please help me.
my age is 26 year. My question is I am suffering from gastric problem from few months, but from few day I am also suffering from headaches also, I think this is due to gastric, so please recommend some medicine.
My friend doesn't have very good skin. His skin is darkening and is looking patchy. Also due to alot of sun exposure. His skin doesn't have a smooth finish. He's always looking sunburnt. Also cause is he's been having unboiled water for a while. And is looking dull and aged. So he is medicating himself by taking cord liver oil capsules- two in the morning, one tablet each in the morning and in evening. Due to this he has seen quite some improvement. He has just started taking multi vitamins, he was going to take vit b12 tablets as the deficiency of that is known to cause unhealthy skin, but instead is taking multi vitamins as it is all in one. He has one tablet during day time. And is also going to drink saafi from today. Do you think all these combinations are safe? They are showing results but are they safe? Thanks :)
To keep your heart healthy you need to change your lifestyle of hurry and worry. Keep your schedule planned, avoid confrontation, healthy diet, mild exercise.
Hiii sir, I I am suffering from fever and vomiting, I consult a doctor. He gave the medicines automatically fever comes down but vomitings are regularly. Please gave me medicine.
Please Sir I have an internal pile at the cause of that my anus always comes out when I go for toilet. And I need your help because I don't like seeing this in me.
Hello sir, I am koushik, Sir, I am a very sick. I am vey weak. So please help me for this problems as soon as pushball. Also my 3 year old us sick with a temperature of 100 degrees can't keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
One of the most common problems with the gastrointestinal system, peptic ulcers occur when the lining of the stomach - the esophagus or the small intestines, gets damaged. The damage occurs due to the development of sores on the lining which may be due to inflammation caused by certain bacteria, or due to erosion caused by the stomach acids. This can be a very painful disorder and end up severely limiting your life. Peptic ulcers can cause intense abdominal pain, vomiting nausea, indigestion and sudden unexplained weight loss.
The Homeopathic Approach to Curing Peptic Ulcers
The treatment of peptic ulcers in conventional medicine primarily revolves around the treatment of symptoms. The symptoms may be suppressed for some time but eventually come back sooner or later. This results in a vicious cycle where the treatment becomes less and less effective over time. Homeopathy, on the other hand, has an approach of trying to correct the problems from the root and over time, remove the very cause that results in the problem. Some of the things a homeopathic doctor may ask you would include –
- Family history of ulcers
- General health history of the family to determine hereditary health problems
- Physical characteristics
- Psychological tendencies and likes and dislikes among other information
Homeopathy takes into account not just the symptoms but the general constitution of the patient as well. This helps not only cure the ulcers but also the pre disposition to developing it again.
Effective Homeopathic Medications
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medication in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different area of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsens the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indication wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constrictive may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.