Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Malerkotla and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I don't have cough but a lot of mucus comes everyday. I am a heavy smoker. Mucus that comes out is jelly like. Thread like structure. Sometimes I can see black particles in it. What can be done? And chest feels heavy. I did visit a doctor but his medicines are so heavy that I have started getting pimples and hair loss. And chest aches sometimes. Can you please help me out.
A heart attack happens when the flow of oxygen-rich blood to a section of heart muscle suddenly becomes blocked and the heart can't get oxygen. If blood flow.
I had an girlfriend I had sex with her without protection and now my marriage is done. If I have sex with my wife ill get aids?
Maine ovulation kit se check kiya but abi tak ovulation nai show kar raha muje pcod bataya tha Dr. Ne but ab period reguler h fir m kya karu ki ovulation time pe ho please help.
I get cold on regular interval and with medicine its get okay but again it get started within 3-4 days. Can you suggest some help?
I have dry cough for the last 6-7 days. Have taken Dabur Honitus and Mucinex tablets, but still no relief. I've also been gargling with lukewarm water mixed with salt, but no help. Since yesterday, there has also been some blood coming sometimes along with the spit. What should I do? Do I need to get any tests done?
Hello doctor, Last three months I had back pain at the time of traveling and also a neck pain. I took pain relief but no effect so please suggest some ointment to get relief from this pain Thank you.
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.