Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Sangrur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav MittalYour feedback matters!
Sir I have itching problem between the thies I have tried many medicine and ointment but not cure by this, two months are going on please tell me how to get cure.
My mother is suffering from allergies. What they can eat is itching, psoriasis, what can happen to her?
I am having cough from 1 week and I had already taken cough syrup for cough but still I am not able to completely get rid of it. Is there any cure to completely get rid of cough.
Hi, I have a mild pain in center of chest towards a right side. When I am doing any hard work like weight lifting, bending,stretch the arms I am getting pain in chest. I am a smoker daily one or two ciggrates since 2 years I am smoking. I am suffer from 1 month. please give a suggestion.
I am facing problem with motion, I need use washroom after tiffen and lunch daily. What is the best way to have a clean stomach in the morning? How to get clear motion in morning?
Sir goodevening I am a man of 25 years. At my early age I was doing handstrecing with my penis. Now my penis is too sort. How can I enlarge my penis size. Any natural medicine or capsule can help me. Which natural medicine or natural capsule is best for penis enlargement. Sir please suggest me as positive answer. I am facing big problem.
Hello doc. I am 5 month pregnant. My husband want to always intimate with me. But I am afraid of it not want to harm my baby this thing also affect our relationship. I want to know it is OK to get intimate 1-2 times in a week. Is this thing affect my baby. What is the solution for this. I am fed up with disputes related to this.
Rahul is my friend he has a problem with his penis actually his penis is not normal it became loose and turned right side please told me an easy treatment so that he get his penis healthy.
Hlo. I am 22 years old and my penis is bent upwards. So I want to straight my penis naturally. Or with natural techniques. So plzz tell me how can I do it. Bcz its fully bent n touches stomach. So please tell me how can I straight it.
I am a sportsman 47 years old, regular cyclist .yesterday I went for cycling and started raining but kept on doing for 13 kms. And did cycling very hard while raining too When I reached back home my lower back neck started paining , I couldn' move my face for 3 to 4 days I think cervical problem May I know the precaution and cure.
I have a big dick 31 cm. And I like to get bigger dick. How I will make my dick bigger. Is possible to make big dick but tell me how to make that. With what trainings.
When I am masturbate my sperm drop out with in 10-20 sec. I am not enjoying masturbate log time when its a problem please give me a solutions.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.