Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Sangrur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav MittalYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 years old boy I have zero tollerene to temperate change, as soon as temperature increases by just few degrees my body starts sweating too much I don't get sweaty while exercise or hard work but I have no tolerance for temperature change do I have hyperhidrosis? Or any other reason? And How Can I Control sweating.
I am diabetic for the past 4 years, my age is 43, I am taking zitamet in the morning and glyzephage sr 500 at night. It is 6 months since I last met my doctor, currently my sugar levels are 140 in empty stomach and 190 post prandial. Shall I continue with the same medicines?
Hey Sir, am aged 23 years facing premature ejaculation within 20 seconds I discharged, not stands erectly, lack of sex desire, kindly suggest what should I do any medicine which can cure this.
I have pain in my abdomen in right side sometime but not continually. I am 22 year old and my weight is 45 kg. This is written in My ultrasound report that few enlarged mesenteric lymph nodes in RIF region largest measure 13×6 mm ,this is critical or not. And also have calculus in my right kidney of 3 mm. I want ask that normal size of mesenteric lymph nodes in RIF region.
I am 20 year old male suffering from high fever and headache. No other specific symptoms so far. Probable cause is the use of AC just after coming from hot sunny noon. What are the cures and treatment to get well soon?
I am having excess acidity daily please suggest me solution which is affordable and easily available.
The post-partum period is the first few (usually six) weeks after delivering the baby. Sex might be the last thing you think of during this time. Sexual desires might decrease due to the following:
- Healing from the incision (in case of a vaginal delivery)
- Cesarean birth healing (abdominal incisions)
- Fatigue caused by the whole birthing process and pregnancy
- Stress caused by the newly born baby (especially more so in case of triplets or twins)
- Shifts in the hormonal levels
- Breastfeeding related breast sores
- Emotional difficulties such as parenting anxiety, relationship problems with the baby’s father
- Postpartum blues
After the incision (if any) has fully healed along with the delicate vaginal tissues, it is generally safer to have intercourse. It might take a few weeks for the healing process to fully complete. The doctor will be able to give a more personal advice on when it is ok to start having sex again. Usually in case of a normal delivery, the waiting period is 6 weeks. The emotional readiness and physical comfort is extremely important as well. In a lot of cases it might take up to a year for normal sex life of the couple to resume again.
Also, there is a common misconception amongst many couples that during the postpartum period, having a baby again isn’t possible. Condoms should be used if you aren’t abstaining from sex in the postpartum period. This helps in avoiding an unplanned pregnancy and the complications that can arise from two successive deliveries.
The body goes through a lot of changes after giving birth. Low libido affects the sex drive. The body needs time to recuperate and might not be ready for sex immediately after giving birth as it switches itself to give care for the new born. A break is often necessary as the body and mind heal.
Vaginal dryness in the postpartum weeks is also very common. Lube and lots of it can help. The vagina, in the initial weeks, stretches out quite a bit. It slowly starts returning to its original contracted state as the muscles become tight again.
It’s also important to remember that you can be intimate with your partner after you give birth to a baby, without having sex. Body contact and cuddles are ways of expressing your affection towards your partner. Love doesn’t need to be dependent on sex! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have corn in right foot, near thumb area and its pain alot due to this having swelling also. Please suggest remedies for it.
1. Morning (break fast)
A. Millets with butter milk, raw onion
2. Lunch - rice with dhall, which includes compulsorily vegetables, green leaves, pulses on everyday with different varieties
3. Evening - boiled pulses, eggs.
4. Dinner- wheat items, this should be your 1/4 of your stomach. Not exceeding the limit and then take one cup of cow milk.
1. Packed drinks: cola, pepsi etc, milks, tinned foods, bakery foods
2. Don't use refined oils. Use oly blended groundnut and gingely oil.
3. Avoid non veg regularly (pork, mutton, chicken, beaf). It taken monthly once. But diabetes patients can take fishes regularly. If patients having hypertension avoid sea fish.
1. Do physical excise at early morning running, jogging, walking up to minimum 45 min. Regularly
2. Take your food as per your physical work.