Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Sangli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ZuberYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 29 years old male, have gone through AVR before one and half year so there is a 8 inch surgery mark on my chest, now it became large like keloid scars, so is it possible to remove these marks on my chest? Request you to please help me out. Thank You
There in my back pain suddenly start when I was bend down after I standup there is so much pain in my back.
My daughter 25 years of age unmarried is having irregular periods since the last 5 months. Periods after 20 days or after 40 days varying every alternate month. What should she take. Periods are normal.
I had sex on 1st april with protection of condom and I had taken unwanted 72 after 3hours. After that I had nausea and body pain and fever. After that I had sex on 4th april with condom. Today 8th april I got light brownish color bleeding. Not like periods. Is I pregnant? I had my periods on 19th march previously and I am not regular on my periods. Is it due to implantation of egg or it is just another side effect. Should I do blood test? Tell me briefly what should I do. Is I pregnant.:(
Having a backache is one of the most common complaints heard by doctors. Pain anywhere on the back from below the neck to just above the buttocks is termed as back pain. A backache can be caused by a number of factors. The seriousness of back pain depends on the factors triggering this pain.
Back pain can affect people of all ages but is more commonly experienced by those between the ages of 35 and 55 years. A sedentary lifestyle, stress, anxiety, obesity and pregnancy are some conditions that can increase the risk of suffering from back pain. Some of the common causes of back pain are:
- Strain: Strained muscles or ligaments are the most common triggers for a back ache. This is a common occurrence that happens while trying to lift a heavy weight improperly or as a result of an abrupt movement. A muscle spasm can also cause a back ache.
- Structural problems: Backaches can also be caused by structural problems with the spinal column and musculoskeletal system. The rupturing or inflammation of spinal discs that cushion each vertebra of the spinal column are common structural problems that cause back pain. Back pain known as sciatica pain is also caused by structural problems like an inflamed or herniated disc that presses on a nerve.
- Musculoskeletal conditions: Osteoporosis and arthritis are other musculoskeletal conditions that may cause back pain.
A thorough physical examination is the first step to diagnosing the cause of back pain. If the pain persists for a long duration, tests such as MRI or CT scans, X-rays, EMGs or bone scans may be advised. This will help the doctor understand the cause of the back pain and treat it accordingly.
Treatment for a back ache depends on the factors triggering it, how long the pain persists and the intensity of the pain. Rest is usually advised along with posture exercises, heat therapy and other simple exercises to improve flexibility and tone the back muscles. Over the counter painkillers can provide temporary relief for intense back pain.
In some cases, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs may also be needed. Surgery is usually the last resort for back pain and is considered only in cases where severe structural problems that do not respond to medications are the cause of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hello sir i'm 19 year old my height is less I want to increase my height what should I do? pls tell me.
- The bacteria in your gut, collectively called the gut microbiota, are sometimes referred to as the "forgotten organ." These gut bugs are incredibly important for all sorts of health-related aspects. A disruption in the gut bacteria is linked to some of the world's most serious chronic diseases, including obesity.
- A good way to improve gut health, is to eat probiotic foods (like live yogurt and sauerkraut), takeprobiotic supplements, and eat plenty of fiber. Fiber functions as fuel for the gut bacteria.