Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Vita. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vipula Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vipula ShahYour feedback matters!
I have suffering from fever. And also pain in my head. Please tell us how can I cure from this disease?
My uncle has started taking alcohol from 2 weeks before that to 2-3 bottles at a time. He takes sleeping pills for sleeping. He has diabetes, blood pressure, thyroid (i do not know the correct spelling, half of the pancreas had been cut off. My main ques is what can we do so that he stops taking alcohol and sleeping pills. It would be very helpful if you answer my ques.
I am having knees pain from last 1 week, not the continuous pain. I applied Volini gel couple of times before going to bed and it is better but cured properly. Please advise the reason and suggest any medicine.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime. Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever.
- Skin exfoliation- Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun- Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to the break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind more marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar- Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice- Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods- Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!