Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Sangli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. SUNIL MAGADUM
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. SUNIL MAGADUMYour feedback matters!
I have 1 permanent tattoo on my back need to remove it via home only or by cream .Dont want to do any surgery please suggest some method or cream name to cure it also tell me the best stretch mark removal cream?
Hi iam 30 years old iam suffering lips problem lips are dry and cracked so could you please what is the problem.
I have problem with Acnw, And scars for 4 years, kindly suggest me to stop this and repair my skin also skin is so oily, suggest me to take care of This.
I have dark circles and non glowing skin and some black spots what should I do to make my skin glowing. N I have grey hairs also and my age is 21 what should I do? Please help me to overcome my problems.
Hello doctor I am 38 years old. From past 3 years there was no glow in my skin. Please give me a solution.
In summer time my face as more then oily. Den other season. My skin is oily. Plzz suggestion for oil clear face. And look bright and glam. please suggest me what should I do.?
Hi. I am getting skin tags. I had no problems as they were on body but now I am getting on face as well. Are there any remedies to cure naturally?
I am Keerthiga. 25 years old. I found dark skin on the both side of the nose. I asked beautician and they said its because of dehydration so drink water plenty and also apply moisturizer. After this practice I found bit improvement. Then I consulted one dermatologist. He prescribed me moisturizer .i continuously applied it. Then I could find some more improvement. The problem is I could not vanish it completely. If I get exposed to traffic pollution and sun. Its dark skin is clearly visible. Kindly get me a solution for this.
I am 23 year old female I have eye site dark circles. Please tell me the best ayurvedic remedy and give me the name of dark circle removal cream in which gave me result in 1 month please I am very concern.
I'm 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used so many skin lite creams like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better results and also increase the black level of skin. Please give me some advice and treatment of this disease how to remove black mark on my face. Please please please.
I am developing some lumps in my arms and I have noticed them a week ago. I want to know what is it? 5 to 6 lumps in my arms side by side. What are its causes?
I am 21 year old. I have black spot on my back, & it's not remove from my back So please suggest for my black spot.
I have problem related to face skin, there is no glow on my face I have very dry and dead skin I tried many home remedies but they didn't work is their any solution to this I have facing this problem since 2 year now.
I am suffering little bit pain in my anus when I went to washroom and I notice blood sample in my stool as well. Could you please suggest any prescription for this? And almost two years back I suffered with the same problem and doctor said that it was "Fishers" and I undergone some treatment as well. Is it possible that this will reraise again in future. If yes, please suggest any precautions to avoid this in future.
Dandruff is also known as Seborrhea, the white flakes that you may notice on your scalp or skin. It is generally caused due to dryness. Dandruff can only be controlled and not absolutely cured. It can give rise to other skin problems as well. The following are the ways in which your skin may be adversely affected due to dandruff
- Pimples may pop out: Due to dandruff pimples may pop out on your skin. If the white flakes fall on your T- zone region, the facial area which is more prone to pimples.
- Problem of pigmentation: The pimples leave behind dark spots all over your skin leading to the embarrassing problem of pigmentation. Dandruff makes the condition even worse.
- Chest rashes may appear: If your dandruff becomes uncontrollable then it keeps falling all over your body. This may lead to the break out of chest rashes.
- Acne: Acne is another distressing problem that may be the result of dandruff. This also promotes the break out of pimples and red rashes on your skin.
- Facial rashes: Facial rashes may also appear in many cases. Rashes can be seen near the eyebrow or forehead region. In case of men, beard rashes are also common.
- Itchy scalp: Dandruff gives you an itchy scalp. This further makes the condition of dandruff worse and the skin of your scalp becomes scaly resulting in further problems.
- Eczema and psoriases are unfavorably affected: Skin problems like eczema and psoriases become far worse due to dandruff.
- Inflammation and redness: Dandruff may cause your facial skin to suffer from the problems of inflammation and redness.
It is highly recommended for you to use natural remedies and good hair care products to control your dandruff so that your skin is not much affected. But if it is uncontrollable, visiting a dermatologist is a must.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!