Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Sangli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangram Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sangram PatilYour feedback matters!
My child has viral fever from 5 days. His fewer comes again in every 8 hrs. It's any serious problem and his fewer come back in 3 or 4 months?
I'm suffering from pimples problem. They start small but go on to ne very big. Now they're especially hovering around my nose. Sometimes just on the gate of nose. With yellowish color. I've oily skin. They've left marks. I want to delete all those marks.
2 weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex with a girl. I need to have test for Gonorrhoea. Can someone please suggest me what test should I go for. I checked with Lal path lab and they have PCR test and other Gonococcus Test. Please also advice which doctor should I consult.
I am male -age-56. During last two weeks I had to undertake lot of long travel. Due to irregular routine developed constipation and consequent hard stool. Now constipation is not there however feel lot of pain at opening of anus while passing motion. Please advise me some ointment or medicine. ThanksAtul Kulkarni faridabad.
Need to proper diet and jogging time for weight reduce. Is 45 mins jogging sufficient for weight reduce.
I suffer from this problem at least 2-3 times a yr. It get okay after various medications. I have done homeopath for almost 2yrs. This time it is almost 2 mths. Symptoms: I have irritation at the throat which causes me to cough erratically. Only right side if throat is sore and pains and even right nerve on the neck bloats when coughing. Eyes water mainly right, face turns red many a time leaky nose, sneezing and below eye circles on the cheeks pigmentation appears. Eye sockets and cheeks pain on being pressed. I try to avoid sour food, special vinegar raw or ripe mango and tamarind. Since the problem has increased in these last 3 yrs. Earlier I would suffer cold cough pharyngitis, other ailments antibiotic given by fly doc. What are the medicines should take for this sought of which I get with irritation at the throat. Discharge from mouth and leaky nose.
Hi I am working girl I hv dark circle from that time when my age was 13 years old and now its looking very bad and I am tried all kind of eye cream bt it doesn't work so please help me out of this and tell me what should I do and why it is?
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!