Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Ayurvedas online in Sangli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Ruge
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul RugeYour feedback matters!
How to cure scars on face ,actually I'm having a age of 22 ,and my skin is oily face ,how should I get rid of this.
I am severely underweight so please suggest me a diet plan and other tips for increasing weight very fast.
Hi, My face is oily skin and I am getting lot of pimples on face these days so please tell me how to over come from acne.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I am 22 yrs female. Weighing 72 kg. I wanting to knw some tips for weight loss. Yoga. Exercise. Diet plan.
Every individual is facing some kind of stress in life, which can be either personal or professional.
Sparsh psychological health care & hypnotherapy center in nagpur, maharashtra, india, here to help you with such situations in which you are unable to resolve the issues by yourself.
We are reckoned for rendering ideal hypnotherapy treatment services, best psychology services, students study problems, students counselling, child development services, adults counseling, career counselling, individual counseling, marriage counseling, premarital counseling, family counseling, special education services, early intervention services, programs, drug & alcohol
De-addiction services, psychological assessment, stress, anxiety, phobia, depression, emotional conflicts and personality problems.
Our trained certified professional clinical psychologist, clinical master hypnotist and counselors have ample experience in this domain and are known for providing perfect solution for all types of stress related issues such as anxiety, fear, phobia, sadness and various others.
Moreover, we are backed by global mental health assessment tools-pc, university of chester (uk) and master hypnotist, california (usa).
In this domen we are providing best assessments & treatments
Trained certified psychologist
Trained certified hypnotist
Trained in all psychological testing
Learning & academic problems
Study related problem
Marital or pre-marital counseling
Hypnotherapists for depression
Best psychological doctors
Best psychiatrist doctors
Paediatrics psychiatrist doctors
Best sexologist doctors
Mental health counselling services
Career counselling center