Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Sangli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parag Shah
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Parag ShahYour feedback matters!
- Commercial and domestic seating contributes to our poor postural habits. The chairs available rarely give adequate support to the low back, and unless a conscious effort is made to sit correctly, we are more or less forced to sit badly
- Ideally the back of all chairs should provide a lumbar support so that the lordosis, naturally present during standing, is also maintained while sitting.
- Unfortunately this support is rarely included. It is equally important that furniture in offices and_ factories is adapted to individual requirements. For example, if you are a desk worker you must make sure that the seat of your chair has the correct height. While sitting, your feet should rest flat on the floor and your thighs should remain horizontal without pressing on the seat. The desk itself must also be at the correct height; if the surface you lean on is too low, you will slouch forward and lose the lordosis.
- Finally, armrests must be positioned in such a way that,when using them, your shoulders are not unduly raised or lowered.Armrests should also allow your chair to be pulled under the desk so that you can sit with your stomach held gently against the front of the desk. This will prevent you from leaning over and losing the lordosis while performing desk tasks. Until furniture designers understand the requirements of the human frame and work accordingly, we will continue to suffer from their neglect.
- Although the poor design of furniture contributes to the development of low back problems, equal blame must be placed upon the individual who may use the chair improperly. If we do not know how to sit correctly, even the best chairs will not prevent us from slouching. On the other hand,", once we have been instructed and the correct concepts have been instilled, poorly designed chairs will not have such a detrimental effect on our sitting posture.
I have pain in my right arm from last 2 months I do many cure of it but it is still paining. I request you to give me a right suggestion. Thanks.
I am 23 old male, I have many health issues like back pain and leg pain in several times and eating after gas trouble issue.
I had back pain while walking in CT scanning report is saying minimal displacement of talus what is it? What is recovering period of this? I had. Gone under treatment since 3 months what is the way to get rid off please suggest me.
I have back and joint pain. I do Ayurvedic massage but have not got any relief. I am using pain killer also. Can you please help what should I do?
Mere left leg me 5 din se pain ho raha hai. Main apna left leg ko mod ke baith nahi paa rahi hu. Jara sa bhi modne par pain hone lagta hai. Kripya kuch sujhav de jisse mujhe turant aur hamesha ke liye aaram mil jaye.
I am 23 years old woman having leg pain. The occurs occasionally when I walk too much or put stress on my leg too much. Why is it causing?
Cervical osteoarthritis is also known as cervical spondylosis. It is a medical condition which involves changes in the joints of neck, bones and discs. This is generally caused due to the deterioration of the muscles owing to old age. With age, the cervical spine breaks down and loses all its fluids. This leads to stiffness in the spine. It occurs usually in middle aged and old aged people. This causes stiffness and severe neck pain. Corrective surgery is helpful to cure Cervical Osteoarthritis.
Symptoms of Cervical Osteoarthritis:
- Pain and stiffness in the neck.
- Headache which usually emerges from the neck.
- Severe pain in the arms and shoulder.
- Not being able to turn the head or neck fully while driving.
- Muscle spasm and abnormal reflexes.
- Grinding sensation or noise caused while bending the neck.
Cervical Osteoarthritis can be cured by physiotherapy in the following ways:
- Heat modalities- In this method the pain and stiffness is reduced by putting heat on the affected area. This type of therapy is called heat therapy.
- Neck exercise- Regular stretching and bending exercises for the neck can reduce pain and stiffness
- Manipulating therapy- This form of therapy is used by massage therapists. They massage and manipulate the joints so that the muscles can function smoothly.
- Hydrotherapy- This therapy involves exercising in a pool. Hydrotherapy is extremely beneficial for people having severe joint pain and stiffness.
- Cervical traction- This is a common non-surgical treatment which cures pain in the neck by opening the cervical foramen (hole or passage).
Physiotherapy is the most natural and safe way of curing cervical osteoarthritis. If you are diagnosed with cervical spondylosis, you should start physiotherapy as soon as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!