Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chincholi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Om Venkatesh PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
I am a athlete I use to play in the field 6 hours daily whenever I used to go out in the field my skin tone gets darker I used to apply sunscreen but it doesn't work. Is there any cream which help me when I was playing outdoor and after playing to repair or regain the natural colour of skin.
My tooth decayed. Its been like 2 yrs. And its pains allot. Im really scared to consult a doctor coz of the pain.
Hello doctor I am having cold and cough due to which having a bit of headache and the whole body is feeling very tired what should I do.
1. A wig gives a constant feeling of weight and discomfort in hot days.
2. Sweat cannot be cleaned properly and bad hygiene can lead to skin problems.
3. The wig’s fixing methods like weaving, bonding, pinning etc. can exert a pull on
the natural remaining hair, add to further hair loss and can even lead to scarring.
4. Wigs give a same look at all times which looks unnatural and feels artificial. You
have a “fixed hair style” all hours of use.
5. Wigs are highly detectable and become a butt of jokes and teasing by friends,
colleagues and media.
6. A Wig’s cost varies from Rs 2000 to Rs 3,00,000/- depending upon quality
7. These wigs need a regular maintenance every few weeks for the rest of your life.
Attachments may become loose. One might experience a constant state of low-
level “paranoia” and anxiety about it’s public discovery.
8. Long-term financial investment due to regular maintenance may exceed cost of a
hair transplant. The life time maintenance, a few monthly replacements, and
frequent visits to the wig maker becomes quite expensive.
9. You need to change the wig every few months.
10. Wigs are not “made” or sold by qualified surgeons practicing ‘Hair Transplants’.
I am 36 years old I have lot of black marks dark circle under eyes and pores I want my skin to be clear and spotless and also I want to get rid of small boils which r all over my face.
I have my hairs gone white at the age of 21 now can it be cured or now only prevented help me to get over it.
There is pain on my left side upper chest near by aram I have consult to cardiologist he has doing ecg test and ex ray report of my chest but nothing found in it he said it a anxiety But still there is pain in my upper chest area I feel nerves due to these disease every time I will think about it.
Kindly suggest me proper exercise routine? Those who go to gym can do yoga or not when we should do yoga? After doing gym workout can we do meditation?
Which medicine will be suitable for skin problem whenever I use cosmetic ill get black marks on skin.
I am very thin right now and prolong time of anxiety in my recent past is the main reason of my thinness I think so. Now my anxiety is gone and I want to gain muscle now. Please suggest me any way. So that I become healthy.
I am 48 years male, maintaining wt 78-80 kg for last 30 years. I am? liver siroccos my lft are wnl I am non -alcoholic, non smoker the only problem I have- upset stomach & disturbed bowls - please Suggest.
Marma Chikitsa is a significant aspect of the Ayurvedic treatment. Marmas are specific points on the body where the application of pressure induces the flow of vital energy (prana) along a complex system of subtle channels called (nadis). Healing through marma chikitsa affects the energy flow through the energy meridians or Nadi. These in turn govern the functional and health aspect of every metabolic system in the body. Marma chikitsa pays more attention to the functional aspect, the metabolism rather than organ specific. Ayurveda deeply believes and caters to the holistic health and not disease management, in the treatment of patients.
Unlike acupressure (as is being practiced today), Marma chikitsa does not concentrate on 'organs'. It stimulates the designated metabolic function, mind control, hormonal support and strength points/marma that influences health of the person. Because of its 'spiritual' component it differs from other 'hands on' therapies. Marma can actually alter consciousness, and change one’s awareness. From that place a person can move forward with self care, creativity, and renewed energy
Marma zones of the body
- It takes training, practice and powerful intuition on part of the therapist and doctor to consider the ideal combination of 'marma' for effective treatment.
- Modern medicine looks at heart disease from the focus of heart functions, anatomical structure of the heart.
- Marma Chikitsa (as a part of Ayurveda) looks at the Mind-Body association of the functioning of the heart. Heart functioning depends on Nutrition, mind set, liver strength, natural detoxification, improving blood quality, lifestyle and even the past of the patient to bring about effective treatment. This wholistic attitude, where all aspects of the person are considered is a more complete treatment methodology with lasting results.
We at Health Solutions practice this philosophy and have been able to influence the patient progress where in s/he has made leaps of positive progress in their bodily functions, stamina, performance, peace of mind, over and above the improved functioning of the heart or other specific organs. Patients and others who care for their health can call us with as much information as they can provide on their current health status, what treatment they are currently taking and its impact; their lifestyle (food, temperament, daily schedules) family history.
A detailed treatment schedule is customized for them. Treatment sessions are designed to be most comfortable for the patient. Most of the times, the treatment sessions are repeated every month for as long as the doctor understands necessary for long lasting results.
Mostly, it is FDA approved, clinically proved Ayurvedic medicine based ( Suved and Reimmugen), non-invasive, supported with dietary guidelines, lifestyle changes, nutritional support and targets at building the immunity of the person to lead healthier lives. Marma Chikitsa holistic treatment science and it is going to be the choice of treatment in modern days.