Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Sangli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Javed TamboliYour feedback matters!
Keeping the blood sugar at the recommended level can be a challenging task at times. While timely medication is a key prerequisite for controlling diabetes, lifestyle changes plays an important role in keeping the blood sugar under control.
Here is a list of simple yet effective ways of managing diabetes.
- Portion size and carbohydrate count: Carbohydrates are the single most important food element that impacts the level of blood sugar in body. People taking insulin shots should ensure that the portion size of carbohydrates does not exceed the recommended level. Maintaining a diary to keep a check on the carbohydrate count can help in this case.
- Balanced diet: For people suffering from diabetes, it is necessary to have a good mix of fruits, vegetables, fat, starch and protein in each meal. Carbohydrates should be consumed in the form of fruits and whole grains. A doctor advice in this matter can be of great help.
- Avoid sweetened beverages: Sweetened beverages with high sucrose and fructose content have high-calorie content that can directly impact the blood-sugar level. Refraining from these sweetened drinks is a must for diabetes patients.
- Make an exercise plan: Exercising for half hour on a daily basis is highly beneficial for diabetes patients. It makes sense to consult a doctor about the type of exercise that can be done regularly. The right mix of aerobic, cardio and muscle exercise should do the trick.
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is very important during exercise. Dehydration can bring down the blood-sugar level drastically.
- Be prepared: Carrying a small dose of glucose or a snack can come in handy. In case the blood-sugar level drops to an alarming level while exercising, the glucose will ensure that it brings it back to normal quickly.
- Follow the doctor’s instruction: Alcohol is known to cause a lot of complications for diabetic patients. For people whose diabetes is under control, make sure that the doctor gives his go ahead for alcohol consumption.
- Drink carefully: If you get a doctors nod to drink make sure that dry wines and light beer are consumed. These drinks tend to have lesser calories and carbohydrates. Their impact on the blood-sugar level, therefore, becomes minimal.
- Pattern: Stress greatly increases the blood-sugar level. While it is difficult to be stress-free, try to look for a pattern by checking the blood-sugar level after prolonged stress. This will help to identify a pattern which can then be addressed with methods such as yoga, hobby practicing, laughter therapy, etc.
- Get help: Stress management is not an easy task. If stress cannot be controlled with a conventional approached, it makes sense to get professional help to reduce stress.
I'm 27 years old I just delivery 5 months back and I want to loose 20 kg weight now in 3 months. Please advise.
I am eating mass gainer. Is it good for me. I am 23 years old and doing workout in zym for 1: 30 hours. Please help me.
I am Amit I am 16 years old I am suffering from fever I am feeling so bad I want to healthy so can you help me thanks.
Hello, I am 25 years girl. My skin is becoming dark day by day and also dark circles under eyes. No freshness and glow on face. My diet is good and also taking sufficient amount of water daily. Please please suggest.
I have problem of pile for many years but I have taken many medicine till now I got pains after motion and now pain in morning in stomach.
He snore a lot while sleeping is there any problem will arise due to this, will it affect to heart or its due to aging ,is daily exercise is ok or have to do any thing more, any homemade solution is there?
SMy question is about the constant unbearable pain in her right hand with the constant pricking of needle (trying to find veing) by the nurse in one of the hospitals.
I have stones in my both kidneys. In right kidney I have 2 stones (size:- 9mm and 12mm) in left kidney I have 2 stones (size:- 6mm and 8mm). How to recover from it and what's the best treatment? Give me a advice also which can help me to stop remaking stones in future.
Hi, my wife's period date is 10 days ahead. But she feels pain in lower abdomen. Breasts are swollen, nipples feel pain while touching also those are little big. Backpain and feel lazy and uncomfortable. Pls suggest what to do?
Hi I am 33 years old male (married). I get ejaculated very fast while having sex or even while masturbating. I have noticed that I get ejaculated within few seconds (it doesn't last for a minute ). I have tried penegra tab but still the result is same. Please advise what should I do?
Sir my age is 27 yr married. I have severe pain on my hydrocyle and cramp near lower belly some time I m not masturbate from 1 yr. Some time I use bicycle. During urination last with 6 - 7 drop. Please help out. Thanks.
Include at least 1 fruit in morning, buttermilk in afternoon & geen leafy vegetables in dinner. Keeps you away from any gut disorder!