Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Miraj and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinshaw.M.HormuzdiYour feedback matters!
My whole mouth and tongue become red and I can't able to eat food properly. Is it symptoms of mouth cancer?
I have symptoms of prostatitis is it curable? Testicular pain, pain in intercourse burning sensation in urine ,abdomen pain, prostate pain, back pain.
What are the symptoms of breast cancer and what is the minimum age of its occurring? How we can cure it? Is any lump in the breast could be cancerous?
I am 60 years old and having enlarged prostate of size 4.2*3.8*4.3 cm. Vol 35.3 cc. However, the ultrasound of whole abdomen shows a couple of calculi in upper calyceal region, largest of approx dm. 7 mm. Ureter not visualized. Now I am taking Homeopath medicine (Pichi-Q and Berberis vulgaris 30 (German). Please prescribe any allopathic or ayurvedic medicines are available for removal of calculi. Further, what are the reputations of such condition and if surgical intervention is safe or recommended. Thanks.
Is my microwave giving me cancer? Will vitamin D save my life? Should I really be taking four times the recommended daily dose?
Sir this is on behalf of my child suffering from mps1. Tell me the treatment option available for this rare genetic disorder and best hospital offering bone transplant at affordable cost.
Hi. I have a problem in the prostate gland and discomfort feeling with burning sensation during urination. From 2 or 3 years ago till now I was to mony doctors and made many ultrasound test and prostatic secretion tests and the doctor said that nothing wrong but I feel very bad in my genital organs. What can I do.
My friend Mom was suffering from a breast cancer for 15 days what can I do sir any treatment for complete solution.
Is non small cell lung cancer curable? What are the possible treatments? What is the life span for such patient?
I was a NHL patient I regression for the last 6yrs. I went through chemo treatment. For last one year I have developed tendency to fall i.e. losing balance. Of late difficulty in talking(expressing myself)and difficulty climbing steps and loss of strength. I am male 72yrs.Ifell 80 or 90 yrs. age. What is the problem? Is it curable?.
My wife delivered a baby 2 months ago. She is getting a lump in her left breast, can you please provide a solution on treating this?
Regular medical checkups and tests can be very helpful in prevention of cancer and growth of malignant cells or tumours. With the increase in the rates of cervical cancer, gynaecological checkups are of utmost need. For effective cervical cancer prevention, Pap smear bears the maximum number of success rates.
Pap smear is a medical procedure that helps to detect cancer or signs of other cervical infections. The Pap smear test however cannot detect ovarian cell cancer or uterine cancer. It is known to detect changes only in the vaginal cells and cervical dysplasia. Cervical dysplasia refers to the growth of pre-cancerous cells.
How this test is conducted?
1. Pap smear is conducted when the woman is not menstruating.
2. An instrument called speculum is inserted into one’s vagina to be able to access the cervix more easily.
3. Pap smear involves the collection of sample cells from the outer cervix area.
4. Cervical brush is inserted into the speculum and the sample cells are collected.
5. Then, the samples are put on a glass slide for further evaluation.
6. The Pap smear procedure takes only a few minutes bu can prevent serious medical problems in the long run.
7. The Pap smear is not a painful procedure, though it may be slightly uncomfortable for a few minutes only.
Who can undergo Pap smear?
1. Women can undergo Pap smear procedures once they are of 21 years of age and are generally sexually active
2. Women can go for pap smears up to the age of 70
3. Pap smears should be conducted preferably every two or three years
4. Women aged 65 and above and who have had no abnormalities in the last three consecutive tests, may stop taking pap smears
5. Before undergoing the test, it is important to stop douching and using vaginal creams for at least 2 days.
6. If there has been a case of multiple and frequent change of sexual partners, then you must go for Pap smear frequently
7. Women with weak immune system and who bear the risk of HIV Aids
8. Women who are heavy smokers