Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Sushilchandra Sangli Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from heavy stomach, little burning sensation n gastric problem. Please suggest a cure.
I have back side pain and burning and my back side colour blackish I consult many doctors but I do not get relief. Please advise
Hi! I am a 32 years old female. I have a pain in the right shoulder since a week. I have used pain relief ointment for couple of day but could’t get any improvement. There is no swelling. When I move my hand get sound like cuttt cuttt. please help. Thanks.
Hi Doc (Homeopathy). Kindly indicate whether Bryonia Alba 30CH can be given for hip back pain, if so, any side effect to a diabetic patient. Shall be grateful?
My name is ENV KUMARI. Age is 58 years for the past two months I have pain at my right leg joint and back bone middle problem. As per doctor advise I have gone through MRI test. It is advised by doctor that I have disc problem with sciatica NERVE. The tablets suggested not able to take because of lot of disturbance in stomach. I have stopped all drugs nd using DOLO 650 as per doctor advise. I came to know there is no go treatment in allopathy hence looking for solution for pain relief.
Sir, I have joint pain. On seeing the scan report, the physician say, it is a osteoarthritis. Please advise the nature of treatment and medicine. I am 72 years old with controlled BP and Sugar level.
I hv bn suffering from stomach pain and acidity problem since 2016. I hv consulted with 2 gastrolegids but pain still exists. Due to this my stomach is bulgy. Need a good remedy for same.
Metabolic Bone Disease is a term used for various conditions of the bones that can be caused by a number of different disorders. Most of these disorders are developed due to nutritional deficiencies, defects in the bone metabolism procedure or due to hereditary defects in the skeletal structure. Conditions that fall under the category are osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, Paget's disease, parathyroid conditions, chemotherapy induced bone loss and menopause induced bone loss.
Causes of Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Imbalance in the level of calcium: Too much calcium or too little calcium can cause bone diseases. While the overabundance of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the body will lead to calculi formation, which can be harmul for the body, the lack of calcium (hypocalcemia) causes weakness, bone pain and restricted growth.
- Deficiency of phosphorus: Low phosphorus in blood (hypophosphatemia) leads to softening of the bone tissue and bone loss. Osteomalacia is commonly caused by phosphorus deficiencies.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Cells called osteoblasts need vitamin D in order to absorb calcium and secrete the bone tissue proteins. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to a number of metabolic bone diseases like rickets and osteoporosis.
- Over or under secretion of the parathyroid hormone: The parathyroid hormone (PTH) stimulates the secretion of an enzyme which converts the inactive circulatory form of vitamin D into its active usable form. The hormone can also increase the circulation of free or ionized calcium (Ca2+) which is not attached to proteins. Both underproduction and overproduction of the hormone causes skeletal problems.
Symptoms of Metabolic Bone Diseases
The symptoms of most of the Metabolic Bone Diseases are similar. They are:
- A dull, throbbing pain in the bones is the most common symptom. The pain is frequent and lasts for a long amount of time but, unlike muscular pain, the exact region of bone pain cannot be specified.
- Severe joint pains accompanied by stiffness and swelling of the joints. The patient experience pain during regular physical activities, especially during cold weather conditions.
- Frequent fractures are caused by most bone diseases because the bone mineral density decreases drastically. Severe bone injury may be caused by mild trauma.
- Defects in the bones can cause bowed out legs and a bent backbone.
- A general feeling of exhaustion is often caused by bone diseases.
- Kidney stones are an associated complication of metabolic bone diseases.