Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Sushilchandra Sangli Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
I'm 28 years old male. I have suffered from pain in my left hand all night fallowed by pain in the chest, and also headache on the left side. I consulted a neurologist in general. I was advised a brain scan and ecg. Reports are normal. She said it was gas problem. But I heard ecg can not detect minor abnormalities and it is better to have a echo. Is this true. Whenever I'm taking medication for gas my pain is getting subsided but it is not of permanent relief. Should I get an echo now. Or how can I prevent by gas problem permanently.
Bilateral knee replacement! what will be the cost nd pricing of the total surgery? I am also a paediatrician from gorakhpur! want to get it done for my mother! waiting fr your reply sir.
I have been suffering from headache for 2 days.in the front of my head and have changed glasses a few days back. Whom should I contact for this problem.
सर मेरी (पुरूष) आयु 24 वर्ष है सर मैं 1 साल से पेट में सूजन और धात की बीमारी ग्रसित हूँ और मैंने इसका बहुत इलाज करा लिया है एंडोस्कोपी और एल्ट्रासाउंड में कुछ भी नहीं आता है आप कृपया सुझाव दीजिए धन्यबाद
Please help to solve my leg and chest problem there is pain too much please suggest me something for that.
I have an ulcer like wound at the base of my canine. When I use to take tab. metrogyl ,tab wysolone and antibiotic for 2-3 days. It becomes healed but reoccur after 1-2 months again and again.
I have calf muscles pain in both leg at night and day time. I have taken medicine but no any changes jas taken. What should I do?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weeks and I have chest pain. Can you suggest what should be done?
My uncle was admitted in hospital for swelling in the stomach and feet and hand ,they took all the test and the results are normal but the swelling is slow down, yesterday doctors said we should take angio also. They said fluid will be around in the heart. Is that dangerous, what are the treatment should give to him, I s that curable.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.