Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Sangamner. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok U. SonambekarYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I have some throat infection. It is pain like cut external body. It doesn't hurt at time of speaking but very highly time of eating. What to do?
How much can a rhinoplasty correct this? Could it be corrected to a normal nose? Also could you tell me the "estimate" cost for the whole procedure. Thanks a lot.
Since last two days I'm having a headache, and I have a migration sinus problem so can you please suggest me any permanent cure.
Sir, 2 years former I found my left ear waxing so I went to see an ENT specialist. He told me everything is okay and prescribed me an ear drop and told you will be fine and you need not come again. After a someday my ear stopped waxing. But now my ear (left) again started waxing. And from last one month when I salivate or blow with pressure I fell something in my upper left throat in a very small area. There us no pain in throat nor any problem with swallowing. No other symptoms are seen. Sometimes I feel that it is connected to my ear problem. I was afraid of my throat problem so I went to a general physician. He told my that it is allergic and prescribed me levocetirizine. I am worried. Please help me!
Hello doctor, I am 20 year old female and I have nose allergies and bleeding problem for last 7 week. What should I do?
I am 21 year female. I ate hotdog 3 days ago. And after one hour I felt pain in my throat. When I checked my throat I found white patches on my left side tonsil. And I felt swelling in my throat. And next day one ulcer appeared on my lip and 2 ulcers in mouth wall. And my gums are also swollen. and I found some whitish thing in my lower teeth gums. When I brushed in morning I felt so much pain my gums. And when I am eating anything I am having pain in my teeth also. And fever goes when I take rest or sleep. And come again after some time. And today is third day but pain in is less now. What should I do?
Hi I am 24 year female suffering from mild dizziness which is commonly felt when wake up from sleep and mild head ache which is painful when not slept well with sore pain on my skull and sometimes nausea felt and eyes are felt dot blindness and shaky lines on either sights please help me
Hi Sir I am 24 years old male I was feeling easily tired and dizziness and numbness in my feet, I went for medical examination the reports revealed I was suffering with thyroid Total T3= 1.68 total t4= 7.50 Tsh=6.09 I was suggest to take throx 25mg I am taking the medicine since last two months but still not much betterment kindly suggest Are my results are critical and how long does it take to overcome illness symptoms.
I have some breathing problems while cold weather and have some infection in throat, I am taking care about but this situation on every 3 to 6 months. Also my tongue is very dry and seen some red marks, and some times pains in throat. I also take advice from ENT surgeon and they asked, it's due to allergy. I can't understand what should I do? Presently I haven't taken any medicine. Please advise. Thanks.
I had tonsillitis before 2 months, and it happened for 2 times, is there any chances to happen again? Is there any treatment of tonsillitis?
My ear is paining so much and from my ear so much water typ thing are coming outside so much when I sleep it increases so much and in cold days it increase so much what to do doctor please tell me?
I am 39 years old from chennai. A week ago seems had some throat infection. Was having little pain when swallowing food and was also coughing. Had around 100 degree fever for 2 days so took dolo 650 one tablet for 2 days. Now no fever for last 2 days and throat pain also not there. But little coughing and body ache and still feel some irritation in throat. Seems some allergy. please suggest.
Hell my daughter was suffering nose bleeding fost 5 years she was 12 years old give me advice us how to sallow this problems.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.