Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Sambalpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant PandaYour feedback matters!
Very good doctor.Extremely updated and knowledgable.
I have an eye sight of1.50 can it be reduced or what are the food items we should consume and precautions should be followed.
My eyes are paining so much. Also start etching in heat. I have specs and I used that some times. Please help.
I am suffering from eye problem when ever I am across a microscope in da college. Wat shud I do to be safe?
I have a sneezing problem. I keep on sneezing continuously. Which makes my nose painful n my eye red. M totally tensed. So what should I do? Is it an allergy or some other disease. please help me out. Thank you.
I asked with a doctor he said that an small chalazion is impossible to cure with medicine. Please advice what should i do to cure?
Hi, I was having some problem in my eyes a month back. Itching, headache, dryness. After consulting was advise to use lotegate and ccs for a month. After a month i'm not facing such issue. Please advise some day to day use drop which can be of daily use to avoid such scenario.
I have red eyes for over 3 days what should I do? And I have very pain in my eyes so please give me best suggestion.
I would like to help for my eyes problem so much water come through the eye I feel very bed what can I do for my health please help me.
My eyes are red though I am putting the drop and putting ointment also but there is no good result and on my eyeball the skin type something also is coming like eye cataract Can you suggest me doctor that how my eyes will be fine.
I am chethan and I am 22 years old. I am having eye sight problem. I can not see far objects clearly. I got the glasses. But I dint get any result.
Sir I have sight defect I have spectacles of power -2.75 can you suggest me some eye drops which may helpful for eyes and no side effects?
Dear sir I am sanjay .I'm45 years old I had my eye operation. I have very bad dag circle under my eyes. Please suggest me medicine.
I m using glass since six years. Power of glass is -5.25 which is Short sightedness. What should I do to increase the power of eye and to reduce the power of glass.
What are the symptoms of conjuctivitis? is moxicip helpful for this or not? tell me the best eye drops for?
I am aged 19 and I am suffering from sever head ach and eyes pain with sinus infection symptoms I used many medicines but what is the solution for permanent cure please hep me.
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.