Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Samastipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I would like to know some home made remedy to avoid or get ride of bad breath. Its like, it coming ever now and then. So, my question is what create the smell and how to avoid it.
I am 27 years old woman. I have yellow patches on my tooth inside and outside. What I should do? any mouth washer or gel to remove that.
I have problem with my teeth bleeding When I am brush bleeding takes place please give me as solution.
After removal of wisdom teeth up to what time I wait to take any raw food rather than liquid food what are precautions should I take after wisdom teeth extraction.
My kid is 8 months old, he got mouth ulcer past 3 days. His tongue turned white colour and not able to suck milk also from feeding bottle. Please suggest medicines for it and dosage to use.
I am getting pain in my mouth at the last teeth when I am chewing something am getting pain due to touch of my upper jaw teeth to lower jaw skin to avoid this what should I do ?
I am 63 years old. My four teeth lower jaw side are rotten of course I am able to manage .My Dr. advised RCT with metallic crown for 4 teeth .He only suggested" if you do not have problem you postpone treatment" My relative dental Dr. suggested to go "composite white fillings" Pl advise me which one I should go with regards osn reddy 9494789999 hyderabad.
I have a bad habit of chewing pan masala. Which results that my mouth is opens only to two fingers. please suggest how can I overcome this problem. And my memory power is so weak. Also advise me for this.
What are the major causes of mouth ulcers and what precautions should be taken to avoid these mouth ulcers. Thanks.
How to make teeth healthy and strong for a long period Also I ate guthka due to which they got reddish, suggest me.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.