Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Salem and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. R Raj KumarYour feedback matters!
Very good treatement
I have two stones in my kidney. One in my right and the other one in my left. Their sizes are 6.6 mm and 3 mm respectively. What do I do to cure them without operation ?
It was found a cortical cyst at my left kidney with a size of 1.9x1.6 cm. But no symptoms or pain. Is it to be treated or can be ignored?
I am suffering from kidney stone for the last 4-5 years. I have tried ayurvedic treatment and also done laser treatment about 2 years ago but still the problem persists. Please suggest something to permanently get rid of it.
Calculus in lower pole of right kidney of size 4.5 mm. What will be the approximate expenses of RIRS to get this stone removed? Which are the best hospitals to get it done in himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana and Delhi? How much duration will it take for a patient to resume his job after RIRS ?
Sir, I had coronal hypospadias I go for urologist and he said me that there is not complsary to have a surgery on that this is normal cause it has the birth effect and you do not worry about this Is it complsary to have surgery on that.
I think I have stone's in my left kidney as I get sometimes pain but not regularly .I want to know what are the causes of stone formation and how I can care myself.
Spasmodic pain around the navel from last 24 hrs case of renal stone, gripping pain not relieved even after taking medications like urispas, dicliophinac ( voveron SR).PLese do help
Today blood come with my urine please advice why this happen, there is no pain and happen first time. What should i do Please advise.
Is blood in urine can be a symptom of aids or any other serious problem or jst due to infection of kidney only. For male.
Hi I am 35 yrs, 5.9" and weight is 78, I had diagnosed with kidney stone before 1 year. It was 8 mm stone in my upper kidney part. It never cause pain and no any spectacular problem till. But now I decided to have bodybuilding/gym and taking protein supplement (with creatine) but as suggested by others I am drinking lot (5ltr/day) water. Should I take some more safety measures? Also I feel more dehydrated during workouts so water intake is increased significantly.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.