Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Weak Eyes
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Treatment of Eyelid swelling
Submit a review for Dr. Krishnamoorthy ThangaveluYour feedback matters!
Sir. My eye is itching .after I itched it it's getting red and feels like something got into my eye. I checked it in eye clinic and they said me you have allergy on your eye. With power -0.25 but everything is clearly visible to mee. So sir what's the reason and what will I do?
My eyesight power is decreases very frequently from last 5 years, before this I had no specs, presently m 28 yrs. M suffering this eye problem of eye sight since 22 years n its contineusily decrease and reached at -3 at both d eyes approx. Very much worried regarding my eyes issues, please help me if you people can. Thanks so much.
I am wearing gLass of power -5 but I have read in many books that in morning if I rub my MOuth saliva in my eyes it will cure IS IT TRUE.
I am 52 years of age. My eye power was 3.5. I am not able to drive vehicle as the opposite vehicle's light flashes on my eyes. Please help me regarding this.
I masturbate always in week twice n now I having weakness n my eyes n bones are protrude so I want to do my health as first strong so what is solution for this plzz help me.
The eyes are very delicate and highly vulnerable to injuries from outside environment. Eye care is very important, as some eye problems can lead to complete loss of vision. Ayurveda believes that optimal eye health is a balance between the tridoshas namely, Vata, pitta, and Kapha. An imbalance between these three can lead to eye diseases, triggered by the following:
- Prolonged straining of the eyes
- Daytime sleeping and prolonged nighttime awakening
- Exposure to environmental pollutants and dust
- Head injuries
- A cold water bath after extreme stressful exercise or being in the hot weather
Some of the common eye problems include:
- Dry eyes
- Dark circles
- Tired eyes
- Eye infections
Dry eyes: Though there is no constant flow of tears, the eyes are always covered by a thin layer of tears which covers the eyes. These reduces irritation, lubricates the eyes, and keeps it free of dirt. Reduced amounts of tears can lead to eye irritation and increased chances of infection.
- Two spoons of triphala powder can be added to water, boiled, and once cool, honey can be added before consuming it. This can be consumed on a daily basis to improve eye health.
- Castor leaves can be boiled in water, and once cooled, a cotton ball can be dipped in this and then applied on the eyes.
Tired eyes: Prolonged straining, allergies, fatigue, and reduced oxygen supply to the eyes can cause tired eyes.
- Try washing the eyes with plain water as much as possible
- Try yoga asanas which will improve the blood flow to the eyes (standing on the head, for instance)
- Freshly cut slice of cucumber can be placed on the eyes
- Cotton dipped in rose water can be used on the eyes to provide a soothing effect
- Rest the eyes well by providing 7 to 8 hours of rest
Dark circles: Caused by sun exposure, age, allergies, lack of sleep, hereditary, fatigue, asthma, etc.
- Avoid use of bleach as they do not help in removing dark circles
- Include a well-balanced diet
- Use a light moisturiser and use light motion to improve the blood circulation
- Avoid scratching under the eye region
- Remove the cause of allergies, fatigue, etc.
Pink eye: Most common infection caused by viruses, bacteria, dust, or pollen.
- Avoid repeatedly touching the eyes with hands
- Frequently wash hands with plain water
- Avoid sharing eye cosmetics with others
- Frequently change pillow covers and wash them in warm water with salt or soda
- Learn to take care of contact lenses.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!