Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Salem and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. G.VivekanandanYour feedback matters!
Hiii. There is flesh bubble near my anus and its paining. How to cure it. please let me now please plz plz.
Hello I am suffering from kidney stone from past 3 months. I was also operated one for same. For some reason stone is getting formed in my body within a very sort span of time, after I started with medication. So 1st new stone was formed after 10 days of surgery 2nd new stone was formed after 25 to 30 days of surgery and now the latest new stone is formed after 2 months. I currently have 5 stones in my body and 3 stones are already removed. Quick formation of stone is normal? I am really worried Is there bay remedy to this I am already on vaccination.
I am suffering from a lot of dehydration only during nights there is frequent drinking of water every half an hour and after that frequent urination this goes whole night The major think I have observed is, this happen whenever I do masturbations after 10 mins this dehydration and drinking too much of water and frequent urination start so what should I do And afterwards whole night I won't get proper sleep and then whole 2 days and 1 night are like lazy for me Thanking you.
PSA free to total ratio. 28/02/2015: 16.702 19/09/2015: 14.684 29/02/2015: 16.340 PSA total. 28/02/2015: 4.245 19/09/2015: 4.733 29/02/2015: 5.465 Digital Rectal Examination 01/10/2015: Normal Family History: Elder brother had prostate cancer Other Symptoms: None Is there a cause of concern here? What should be the next step. Is biopsy a good idea? What is the success rate / benefit of early detection?
I have a problem with kidney stone from both side and I am suffering from pain so please suggest what can I do. please help me.
My daughter is 10 days old. Her left kidney contains multiple non communicating cysts largest measuring 28 mm. What is the treatment of this disease?
Dear Doctor, I did my home pregnancy tests it came positive then I did a Beta HCG on 6th Aug it was 198.30. Then the doctor said no gestation sack and no fetal pole after an internal scan. So on 15th Aug I did another beta HCG it's 726 and yet I got a small blood clot today and I see like tissue particles light brown when I pass urine. Please advise am I pregnant?
Hi doc, My dads age is 75. His prostate is 29gms now not able to pass urine from natural passage. Gone thru suprapubic since 6 months approx. And suffering with thyroid and high bp. Taking eltroxin 100 and 12.5 mg and betatrop and enam 5 for high bp. Started himplasia tablet (himalaya. One month is about to complete .please anyone suggest what's next step .should he continue himplasia more than a month or should stop. Please suggest .Thnx.
I am 28 years female, I am suffering from kidney stones from last 9 years, it will relief and again it came, Now I have 9mm, stone in right kidney, and 7, 5mm in left kidney, For right kidney stone now doing Eswl first time, Is it safe? Or is any problem for kidney? I need permanent relief from this. So help me.
A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline mineral development, which forms within the kidney or the urinary tract. It is called nephrolithiasis in medical terms. Kidney stones occur due to the decrease in urine volume or due to an excess of substances in the urine which are stone-forming in nature. Dehydration is considered to be a primary risk factor for kidney stones too.
Causes of kidney stones:Kidney stones develop when the urine contains increased amounts of crystal forming substances. They include calcium, oxalate and uric acid in amounts which the fluid in the urine cannot dilute. Your urine may also lack the substances which help in prevention of crystals from sticking to each other, thereby enhancing the conditions for kidney stones to form.
The balance of your urine can change due to several factors:
- Not drinking sufficient amount of water makes the salts, minerals and other substances present in the urine to stick together, which may lead to the formation of a stone.
- The normal urine balance may get disrupted due to several health conditions, which lead to kidney stone formation. Diseases such as gout or certain inflammatory bowel diseases can also cause kidney stones.
- Many cases of kidney stones are hereditary and run in families, affecting family members over many generations.
- A rare cause of kidney stone formation is the overproduction of hormones by the parathyroid glands, which results in increased levels of calcium leading to calcium kidney stones.
Types of kidney stones
Kidney stones are of different types, which occur due to several, different causes. They are as follows:
- Calcium stones: Calcium stones account for being the most common form of kidney stones. They occur due to excessive calcium in the urine. This may happen due to an inherited condition known as hypercalciuria, the overreaction of the parathyroid gland, kidney diseases, several cancers or from a condition known as sarcoidosis. The stones may be large and smooth or rough and spiky.
- Struvite stones: These stones are caused due to infections. And they usually occur after a urinary tract infection. This form of kidney stone is more common in women though.
- Uric acid stones: These stones occur due to large amounts of uric acid in the urine. It may occur from having a high protein diet, from a health condition called gout or from a hereditary condition where the amount of uric acid in urine increases.
- Cystine stones: These are rare kidney stones and occur due to a hereditary health condition known as cystinuria.
Kidney stones occur due to the change in balance of water, salts and minerals, which are present in the urine. Insufficient water consumption is often the most common cause of kidney stones. So make sure you drink lots of water to keep stone formation at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.