Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Salem and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anthony RozarioYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon doctors as i am a 24 years married female given birth to baby by cesarean delivery. During 1 month of pregnancy got a pain in my backside after having panadol injection felt relived and now again after c. Section bearing severe back pain and I did consultation with orthopedic and he took my x. Ray and other test after the test he told me i am having infection and iron calcium low level And he suggest me 3 months course of AeoVit-D3 Aeonerv and parasafe but not atall got relieve and now surviving severe back pain with legs pain. Please suggest me what to do. And I did lot of exercise after post delivery and took rest also.
I am 23 years old a student. I have migraine what can I do, I am not able to sleep properly. My head panting very hard.
My 6 month old son has fever 102 f. I give him pcm syrup.is it ok to give that,what is needed to be done?
I have got a lump in my underarms. It usually comes n goes. It doesn't stay always. I'm in my periods now and I want to get a mammography scan done to check. Kindly advise whether it is preferable to get the scan done in the periods.
Sir/Madam, My mom was injured with leg pain. We consult with a doctor and took an X-ray, Then the doctor says, in that report your bone was bending. After that, he advised not to take heavy weights and prescribed some medicines. But still my mom feels painful. What should I do now?
Hi, I didn't explain perfectly. Understand as well. I have a problem with my cok. When the time of doing X the skin is going to back side after completing my X it is not coming front side again (manually am pull DAT skin. After that any cloth is touching on that it's paining. I am fearing to go for X. Please give solution Thank you.
My mom is suffering from diabetes, so what measures do I need to take in order to prevent it from happening to me?
Sir, I had a leg injury 3 years back, doctors operated and inserted nails in my knee and ankle in malaysia. Now, I consulted orthopaedic surgeon in india. He advised me not to remove nails forever. I'm doing well with nails. Should I operate to remove or not.
Hi doctor I am male 27 year old married having weight 70 kg I am suffering from low libido, low erection ,very thing semen as well as very small penis length , I can not satisfy my self as well as my partner . Pls guide me.
I am 20 years female and iam facing menstrual problem during periods I do not get bleeding properly since first day.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.