Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Salem and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anthony RozarioYour feedback matters!
Hello, doctor, pls help me as I have very serious problem. I am not able to remember thing's I lost my four Mobile phone. I always feel lost in my job and don't feel confident about the work that I done. I aways have doubt on things. I get angry in normals things and sometimes not able to talk with people. I have fear to talk with people and not able to make eye contact with people when I talk. because of this my co worker get me wrong and my job has became frustration for me. I always feel lost and I always think what other people are thanking about me. I get drain very easily when some make fun on me and I just tolerate it. I have set goal for me but I am not able to make schedule for them. This is also case I feel lost. I have some health issue as well as I feel very weak and my body bones sounds when I sit and stand up. I am not married.
Make the habit of massaging navel with mustard oil after everyday bath, this is very useful in removing dryness on the face, cracks on lips and also increases skin glow.
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
Intra Uterine Insemination is the process where artificial insemination of prepared sperm of husband / donor is done in the uterine cavity for conception in a planned cycle at the time of planned ovulation.
It is done in cases where the tubes are functional as well as patent . This can be performed in a natural cycle or with artificial hormone stimulation.
If the couple is diagnosed with unexplained infertility, cervical mucus problems, minor sperm abnormalities or other male disorders.It is also a cheaper solution for azoospermic males who cannot afford ICSI with TESA . They can have artificial insemination with donor semen.
Ashwagandha is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic herbs and is commonly known as the Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha can be loosely translated to mean the ‘strength of ten horses’. It can be used to treat a number of diseases, relieve stress and fatigue, helps heal injuries and may also be used as an aphrodisiac and can help prevent male infertility.
- Ashwagandha helps rejuvenate the body: This herb not only calms a person down, but also restores the balance of their body. Hence, it is also known as rayasana or a herb that rejuvenates. Ashwagandha stimulates the immune system and boosts the production of white blood cells thereby, elevating levels of antioxidants such as superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase. The effects of this herb on a person’s nervous system and endocrine system can also harmonise the body, mind and spirit.
- It increases positivity: Stress and anxiety can lead to negative thinking and ultimately to depression. By fighting stress Ashwagandha helps negate these problems and instead boosts positive thinking. It may also be used to treat depression itself.
- It helps regenerate nerve cells: Along with diseases such as asthmatic bronchitis, emphysema and gynaecological disorders, Ashwagandha can also be used to treat neuro-degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s. It helps regenerate nerve cells and dendrite growth and even improves communication between nerve cells. This stimulates the body’s ability to heal any damage to the nervous system.
- It enhances memory and treats insomnia: Ashwagandha is one of the best Ayurvedic remedies to treat insomnia. It not only helps you fall asleep faster but can also improve your sleep quality. A restful sleep increases a person’s ability to concentrate and prevents drowsiness through the day. Ashwagandha also increases the levels of acetylcholine in the brain. This has a direct effect on boosting memory and elevating brain functioning and intelligence. Ashwagandha also increases the production of nitric oxide that helps regulate blood flow and blood pressure thus elevating the brain’s oxygen levels.
- It boosts libido: Ashwagandha helps optimise the functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands and helps deal with both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Similarly, this Ayurvedic herb also benefits the adrenal glands and thus influences the overall mental and physical health of a person. The functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands have a direct effect on a person’s sexual health and libido. Thus by enhancing the functioning of these glands, Ashwagandha improves sexual health and boosts libido. The nitric oxide produced by Ashwagandha also helps improve fertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am suffering from dengue so please suggest me a good medicine to terminate a dengue or which medicine good for migraine.
Sir, मुझे एक सप्ताह से बुखार हैं और मुँह में छाले भी हो गये हैं । दवा लेने के बाद बुखार और छाले दोनों सही हो गये । लेकिन इस समय मै और परेशान हो गया हूं मुँह से अजीब प्रकार का smell आ रही हैं, बहुत ज्यादा कमजोरी और चक्कर आ रहा हैं । [Auto Translated by Google: Sir, I have a week of fever and mouth ulcers are. Fever and blisters after taking the drug were both right. But this time, I am upset and sort of weird smell coming from the mouth, are very weak and dizzy.]
I am pregnant last 2 month 15 days. My vomiting is very problematic to me. Zofer md4 medicine I take. But but morning sickness and after milk I vomit. please help wht I do.
Hey I am 22 year old I have hair fall and dandruff problems I have take some shampoos and hair oil but they didn't work help me plz.
Hi I am 31 years old male. Went semen culture test and my report as follows. Occasional pus cells and gram positive cocci in pairs seen. Moderate growth of alpha haemolyticstreptococci and scanty growth of coagulated negative staphylococci. Result: insignificant what does that mean.
Hello, team, suppose we are having sex today and after how many days or how many months we came to know about the pregnancy? Normally how many days it takes for the pregnancy confirmation? Please explain me in details about the pregnancy cycle.
I am 25 years old and I am living in delhi. My main problem is my overweight it is 86 kg due to which I can't feel good so suggest some solutions for this.
With the vast amount of available information, ranging from age-old wisdom to health magazines and health sites, most people are prone to misinformation when it comes to what to eat and what to avoid.
From drinking copious amounts of water to eating a light lunch, it is the time that these commonly known health tips are debunked.
These 3 habits that may seem healthy on the surface but are actually harming you!
1) Drinking large amounts of water
It is advisable to drink a healthy dose of water each day, but you should drink water only when you feel thirsty and not otherwise. If you drink water beyond your level of thirst, it can lead to excess water intake. This excessive intake can be the cause of conditions like obesity, skin and digestive problems among other health conditions. An average person consumes 8 glasses of water each day. But you are advised to drink that much, only if you are thirsty enough. It is also recommended not to drink cold water or ice-cold drinks.
2) Eating uncooked foods
It is essential to preserve the nutrients of the ingredients you eat, but it is equally important to make them digestible. Cooking involves subjecting the ingredients to heat, which helps to remove and kill certain impurities and bacteria in them. Cooked foods are easily broken down, and hence, digested with ease. Some vegetables and foods are even more beneficial when lightly cooked. Vegetables like Brussel sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, and kale should not be consumed raw.
3) Eating a light lunch
The ideology behind eating a light lunch may be to keep your weight in check and to stay healthy, but if the food you're having is not nutritious, it can still cause you to gain weight. Some food joints even offer a lunch menu of light proportions while the dinner menu may be packed with heavy amounts of food. This is wrong. It is advisable that people have larger proportions of food in their lunch while dinner should be meager as your digestion slows down as the day progresses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.