Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Salem and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. AbishekYour feedback matters!
I just need a healthy Indian diet by which I can be healthy I am a muslim and ramadan r coming So what should I eat during chehre (morning time 4 to 4 30) and after that what show I eat at iftaar at 7 30 Plzz do suggest a healthy diet for me Thank you.
My weight is 51kgs and i am 18 yrs old. I am too skinny. I want to gain my weight. I cant eat much food. 2-3 times a day with half plate rice is my daily routine. Please suggest me any supplements or protiens to help gain weight!
Hello, I am 31 years old and feels so weak. My weight is 47 kilograms only. I also suffers from headache randomly. What should I do?
instead of white rice you can have brown rice.
Sir mera vajan bahut kam h aur me bahut dubla patla hu. Mera diet perfect h me time par lunch and dinner leta hu. But mera vajan nahi badta h me kya karu ? Pls tell me right suggestion.
Dear Doctor Sir/ Madam I am diabetic but under strict control through medicines diet and exercise. I am 75 years old 5ft 10 inches tall but weigh only 60 Kgs and look very lean. How do I gain at least 5 Kgs extra to look fitter. I walk 4-5 kms daily rain or shine. I am a strict vegetarian. I don't smoke and no bad habits. Occasionally a social drinker in limits. I sleep well for at least 7 hits most of the days.
Sometimes I felt weakness after playing football. And don't able to study in night. What should I do for this.
I have high blood pressure 140 / 90. Sometimes goes to 160/90. I play tennis for one hour daily morning. I do not smoke and control salt intake. What steps should I take to lower my BP?
I have diabetes for past 8 years. My weight is not growing. so please tell some medicines for gaining it.
How to have a glowing and charming skin like models. And how to get healthy. I am as thin as a stick. So how to acquire fats.?
I give my daughter Real fruit juice and Tropicana fruit juice which are added with preservative. Is it bad for her health as she is 9 month old only?
My problem is like whatever I eat, it does not suit my body. I am very slim. So many Doctors advice me to eat healthy and full of proteins food to get better health and I did the same as doctor told me. But the problem it is not getting into my body. I eat eggs, chicken, banana with milk, I mean I did every single possible try to get my body in good shape but the result is nothing. So I want you to give me some advice or solution. That can solve this problem.
My question is about my weight. I am trying to gain weight. Thats why I am going to gym regularly but weight and body doesn't have any changes, please suggests me.
70% of our body is made up of water. This clear fluid is essential not only for a good digestive system, but also for clear, glowing skin. Keeping your skin hydrated by drinking enough water can help prevent a number of skin conditions ranging from acne to dry skin.
- Ideally, a person should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. Since the skin is the last organ to receive water from the digestive system, drinking less water will lead to your skin being dehydrated. These 10 glasses of water should be spaced out evenly through the day. This is because the body can absorb a limited amount of water at a time.
- The skin is the largest organ in the human body and is made up of cells and tissues. Like any other cell in the human body, skin cells primarily consist of water. If not hydrated enough these cells will not be able to function optimally. This makes the skin lose its elasticity and turn dry and flaky. Dry skin is more prone to fine lines, wrinkles and other such signs of ageing.
- Hydrated skin is firm and elastic and thus is less likely to have open pores. The lesser the number of open pores, the fewer the irritants that will enter the skin and hence the lower your chance of having pimples and blemishes.
- Water also balances the oil levels in the skin. Too little oil can make the skin dry while too much oil can cover the skin in a layer and lead to clogged pores. Water helps reduce the concentration of oil in the skin and hence helps prevent breakouts.
- The food you eat and your digestive health also plays an important role in your skin’s health. Water helps the digestive system move smoothly and flushes out toxins from the body. This keeps irritants that could cause skin ailments at bay.
- Water also affects the quality and lustre of your hair. Hair soaks up water and moisture from its roots. If not kept hydrated, hair becomes brittle and dry. Lack of water can also affect the rate of hair growth. Drinking enough water is also beneficial in fighting against dandruff and Dermatitis Seborrhea.
Along with keeping your skin hydrated by drinking water, it is also important to hydrate the skin externally. For this, moisturising your skin is crucial. Pick a moisturiser that matches your skin type and see your skin glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.