Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Sahibganj and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil PandeyYour feedback matters!
Good Morning, I am on full diet but my stomach is increasing what is the reason and tell me solution please.
Im 32 years old n I have been suffering from gastritis since childhood with severe cramps. Im using homeopathic and my symptoms are less but since last november Im experiencing mild dysphagya. Im worried because my dad has been diagnosed with eosophgeal cancer. What should I do?
I have a problem with gum recession in two teeth. Dentist advice me for cleaning. Will the problem resolved after cleaning? my gums have been come down. Can it be rectified as it was earlier?
Hello, Mere chest ki shape bahut kharab hai. Inka size day to day increase hota hi ja raha hai. Me isko kase control or reduce karo or ye iska kya reason hai. Give me some home remedies and suggestion to reduce it.
I have the following symptoms -1) jaw pain, 2) clicking sound from my right side of jaw, 3) tightness in jaw muscle, 4) difficulty in breathing, 5) neck pain and upper back pain. Where (which department of doctor) should I see at first? Please don't ignore it. I am really in big trouble. Please help me.
What is contraceptive pill. I had sex on 26 jan Should she take i- pil now or other medicine. Please describe the medicine. And will it effect her periods.
My daughter is 11 years old. Her height and weight are too low. I am worried about this. What should I do? Height: 4' 4, Weight: 23 kgs.
Sleep-Wake Disorder is a very uncommon syndrome which causes irregular sleeping patterns without any real schedule.
Persons with brain malfunctioning and those who do not have a regular routine during the day experience such disorders. People with changing work shifts often experience such disorder. Also, travellers who often move from one country to another with different time zones may also have these symptoms.
There's no cure for this disorder, but treatments, including hormones, medicine, and light therapy, can help get you closer to a normal sleeping pattern.
Symptoms may include any of the following:
- Sleeping or napping more than usual during the day
- Trouble falling asleep and staying asleep at night
- Waking up often during the night
Exams and Tests
A person must have at least three abnormal sleep-wake episodes during a 24-hour period to be diagnosed with this problem. The time between each such episode varies from 1 to 4 hours. The doctor may advise you to go ahead with a device called actigraph in case the diagnosis is unclear. The device looks like a wristwatch, and it can tell when a person is sleeping or awake.
Though there is no simple cure for irregular sleep-wake syndrome, however, several therapies and lifestyle changes may help a person return to a normal sleep-wake cycle. These include:
- A regular daytime schedule of activities and mealtimes need to be fixed.
- You should not stay in bed during the day for long.
- Use bright light therapy in the morning like those from computer screens and television. The period of exposure should also be increased. Exposure to blue light should be minimized at night.
- You should take melatonin at bedtime. This is a hormone that controls the sleep-wake cycle. By taking doses at the right times, you might be able to shift your body clock earlier or later.
- Make sure to make the room dark, quiet, and as comfortable as possible at night.
- Also one should try to minimize the amount of noise in the sleep environment.
- Add more structure to the patient’s day by scheduling social interaction, exercise, and other activities.
- Your doctor may prescribe drug to control the timing of the sleep-wake cycle.
Finally, you should take proper care of yourself. Make positive changes in your lifestyle. You can even ask your boss to make your work schedule a bit flexible.
The ultimate goal of these lifestyle changes is to help the person sleep longer at night and make him feel active and awake during the day. Most people have sleep disturbances on occasion. But you need to consult a doctor if such sleep disorders occur regularly.
I am facing a health problem I m getting fatty day by day I m becoming fat and with that I feel lazy I stop eating junk food but still weight is gaining.
I am 22 years old girl and my problem is that my periods are not regular. As per I think my diet is also good. Please suggest me some measures to regularise my period.
I have sex my gf last month month .her periods is not coming for 10 days .can I check her pregnancy through preganews kit. What accurate result. They give 100 % result or not?
In my face have pimple but these pimple is kind of different type (chote chote barik dane type hai ye) which reason the pimple my face.
I have accident due to that some wounds in my face. Now its fine but have black type of spot in face. What can I do?
I am 19th year old my face not beauty for attack an black dots I use clean &clear but it's not cured so give me suggestion.
Hi. I am getting severe burning sensation while eating.(with cold and without cold). How to cure it other than doing betadine gargling?
Hlw sir/mam I have skin problem like pores on my face and dark sport. Suggest me what can I do for this.
I am getting over weight day by day. I have gained 10 kg extra fats in three years. My cholesterol level also increased. I am doing workout and daily exercise. Still it is not improving. What to do. please suggest me sir.
A generation ago, we would not see so many adolescents with braces as we do currently. Orthodontics, the branch of dentistry involved in the use of braces to align and move teeth to form that perfect arch, has seen rapid advancements in the past few decades and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
The fundamental principle is that the teeth is held in place by surrounding elastic tissues, and minor constant forces can be applied to align them better. Small metal brackets are applied on the teeth and a wire is passed through them so that there is a constant force on the teeth. The amount and direction of force is managed by the doctor. The younger the age, the more elastic the tissue is, the easier it is to move teeth.
There are two main things to understand in terms of your options, relation of age with orthodontic treatment and the choices of braces.
Firstly, correlation with age. Over the years, more people in their 20s and early 30s are choosing to have braces. Though the teeth and more importantly the surrounding periodontium become less elastic with age, the amount of force exerted is increased and therefore tooth movement is enabled. Also, in older patients, tooth removal may be required more frequently to make space for proper alignment.
Secondly, the choices of the braces:
- In the earlier days, bands were placed around the teeth and a wire was then connecting all these bands to enable tooth movement. Gradually, this made way to small brackets being placed on the front surface of the teeth, and a wire running through it and elastic bands connecting the bracket and the wire. This is the most effective way of moving teeth, though not esthetic. To make it look different, the ligatures could be colored.
- For people who are constantly in the public eye, the metal braces were a deterrent and so lingual braces became popular. The brackets are applied on the inner surface of the teeth and are not seen easily. The amount of force here varies from the earlier one, and not all conditions can be treated by this method.
- The next development was the development of ceramic braces, which are also applied to the front surface of the teeth and can be used in most cases. These are more expensive than the metallic braces.
- Removable aligners is another option, which are trays which need to be worn for close to 18 hours a day to induce tooth movement. This is esthetic and no metal shows during talking or smiling.
So, if you want to improve your smile, visit your dentist and find out how!