Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Saharsa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Md Mehboob AlamYour feedback matters!
Sir his problem is sexual okk the problem is that his penis was small and his age 18 so he do? If this is bad so sorry but this is problems.
Hi doctor, I am 21 year old and I have ear pain from last four days at that same time I suffered from tongue ulcer now little bit alright from that, let me know the solution for ear pain (left ear).?
Hi I am vinod kumar 26 years old. I having snoring problem due to this I am not going anywhere to my relatives and avoiding outing with my family and friends. So can you guys please provide me solution for this.
Most of the times I feel sleepy and my sleep cycle is varying always. I'm not able to maintain a fixed sleep cycle. I'm not able to concentrate on my studies as well as on things what I do. Can you suggest me what should I do? Like what should be my diet and other things.
What to eat during breakfast,lunch, dinner? what grains,fruits ? what sort of food is good to cure diabetics?
I have fever from last 3 days .(102-103F. With body pain. And headache. After taking medicine also no such relaxation is observed.
I keep getting boils in my underarm or groin areas sporadically. Sometimes this is coupled with a pain in my neck (lymph nodes?)? are these related symptoms of the same disease (lymph node infection?)? how can I prevent this?
What are the precautions and foods to take more and foods to avoid for throid patients. My sister is becoming very week during evenings and uncontrollable headache in between the days. We have done some tests The Result is Free T3 : 2.76 pg/ml Free T4 : 1.06 ng/dL TSH : 8.03 Please help By looking at the result.
I am unable to sleep during both day and night times. I feel sleepy but could not sleep. Even if I sleep for a little time it is not deep and breaks frequently. It is happening since 1 month. Kindly suggest.
Hi, I have recently got checked my bp a few times. 2-3 times I found it to be very high around 180-110. And some times to be normal. So I consulted a Dr. (md), and he prescribed me medicines for high bp (winbp 40 mg). But after few days of having this medicine, my bp went low to 90-60. Kindly suggest what shall I do now.
Dear Doctor After having sex for the first time my GF is not interested for second time the reason is my small organ size which when fully erected is only 3.5 inch, thin and weak. I invest a lot of time in foreplay and oral but still she is not satisfied. Her only desire is to have sex with a long and thick penis. I do not want to loose her, Help me what to do and can I increase my thickness and penis size. Kindly suggest any natural medicines. Thanks in advance.
मेरी पत्नी की आयु 62 साल है उनके पेट में गैस बहुत हैं , कोई भी चीज खाये तो गैस ने लगती है फलस्वरूप उसने केवल हरी सब्जियां तोरी टिंडे घीया या खिचड़ी , दलिये का सेवन करना शुरू कर दिया है लेकिन फिर भी कभी कभी बहुत दिक्कत होती है , तली हुई चीजें व मीठे सेवन भी रखा है , इसकी वजह से तबियत भी गिरी गिरी रहती है व गैस सिर में भी चढ़ जाती है तो सर दर्द करता है , कृपया कुछ सुझाव देने का श्रम करें धन्यवाद
Mere throat me prblm hai. Bar bar sukh jata h.kbi kbi to kuch khaya b ni jata. Aisa lgta h k atak jayega or isi karn main tension me rhti hu k khi kuch major to nhi.
I received HEPATITIS B VACCINE on my left shoulder almost four years ago back then I was a regular at GYM- used to lift 100 kg without much unease used to do treadmill walking without getting exhausted no persistent pain anywhere in the body. Post vaccination, I started experiencing various ACHES AND PAIN - started with left shoulder pain spontaneously (just the left not the right) making me unable to lift even half the weights i.e. 50 kg (used to lift 100 kg earlier). Thereafter series of unexplained pain started my toes began to hurt while walking - sometimes left and sometimes right. The pain isn’t there at rest. I am sure it is not due to shoes, as the pain occurs irrespective of the type of shoes I wear. Following the vaccination, there is also perceivable significant LOSS IN STAMINA I experience breathlessness in the initial phase of walking on the treadmill - earlier I used to walk on treadmill for quite some time with ease. There is persistent feeling of fatigue exhaustion which does not alleviate with rest. There is presence of persistent dry cough which cannot be accounted for. Also, to add on, there is a constant pain that I experience in my LEFT UPPER ABDOMEN in a specific area while I am seated. Hence I feel very uncomfortable whenever I am sitting on a chair or a couch, or in the bus. The pain I perceive is connected to posture and a change in the same eliminates it which makes me feel that it is muscular in origin. There is absolutely no abdominal pain when I am standing or lying down. No pain medicines have helped so far. I am sure the cause does not lie in the digestive tract i.e. Stomach, small intestines or large intestines as I don’t have any indigestion problem. My appetite is just fine, I eat well and at proper times. To summarise my agony- I was absolutely alright and pain free 4-years ago before I received the HEPATITIS B VACCINE, used to work out regularly. But now, I am left debilitated, feel tired all the time.
If you are suffering from gastritis, it is important for you to know about the most ideal tips and treatment methods related to the condition. Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the stomach lining called gastric mucosa. The most common symptoms of the condition include nausea, vomiting and illness in the upper abdomen, right after having a meal. Heartburn, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, indigestion and bloating are other symptoms of gastritis.
Here are 10 tips for treating gastritis using simple home remedies:
- Carom seeds: Carom seeds are natural antacids and are effective for curing gastritis. They give relief to the mucous membrane of the stomach from acidity and hyper acidity. Nausea, indigestion and bloating are also treated.
- Ginger: Ginger treats gastritis effectively because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation, treats infections and eases gas, stomach pain and nausea.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is essential when you are suffering from gastritis. Yogurt containing active live culture is more beneficial in the case of this disease. It contains probiotics, which protect the stomach lining from the bacteria that causes gastritis. Your immune system also gets a boost.
- Chamomile: Chamomile tea works wonders in treating gastritis. It contains several essential oils, which are helpful for your digestive system. It also soothes the intestinal walls, giving relief from pain. Stomach inflammation also goes down.
- Peppermint: This herb is also efficient for gastritis treatment because of its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antibacterial properties. Its soothing properties reduce inflammation and also help with heartburn, indigestion and nausea.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are also beneficial in healing gastritis because of their antioxidant properties and phenolic compounds. They help in preventing the start of stomach lining inflammation.
- Holy basil: Holy basil helps in healing acute gastritis because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. These help in reducing inflammation and infection. Stomach pain, vomiting, and nausea are also reduced.
- Fennel seeds: Fennel seeds help in soothing your digestive system and relaxing your gastrointestinal tract muscles. This is an important part of gastritis treatment. These seeds contain antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and stomachic properties and are beneficial in relieving symptoms such as indigestion, intestinal gas, heartburn, and vomiting.
- Licorice: This Ayurvedic remedy for gastritis contains anti-inflammatory and soothing properties which help in reducing inflammation. Symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion are also treated. The stomach’s inner lining is protected from infection, thereby reducing the risk of ulcers.
- Raw potato juice: Raw potato juice is considered to be an important remedy for gastritis because of its antacid and healing properties. The alkaline properties of potato help in reducing cramps, bloating, and other common symptoms of the condition.