Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Saharsa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Md Mehboob AlamYour feedback matters!
I have erectile dysfunction problem and also could not hold long. Please help me. I am taking eltroxin100 for hypothyroidism and also taking MetXL25 tab. For premature ventricular complexes.
I am 18 years old male and I have headache for last 5 days and I have taken many painkillers but still it is regular.
I got Fever before Some Time but Now The Issues is My all body part get pain Once I sleep then whenever I wake up my finger and specially Legs Got jam.
Hello doc. I am suffering from loss of Eyebrow hairs on and off. Is it Psoriasis, sebum dermatitis, hives! I have attached some pictures of my eyebrows. Please look into those attachments and help asap. Thanks/regards. Please. Thankyou.
Sir I am a 33 years old I have my back neck skin allergy and fungle infection tharad type what to do sir ?
Sir my husband have headache, fever,only legs paining, and cough cold. Eyes become reddish. Fever sometimes coming and sometimes going.
I am losing sexual energy. I m doing handsex from 13 years. My pennies size 5 inches. So I want increase my pennies size and sexual energy.
My age is 46 and diabetic, thyroid and low platelet how to improve platelet count naturally and to improve sugar.?
I have masturbated once a day regularly for 2 years. Still I do it for once regularly. Its my teenage. I am 17. And this last year of puberty, so I want to remove this problem to make my puberty age to improve my overall functioning and improve my growth. It is a kind of addiction, I want to remove it. And even want to improve my health. As my health issues like less penis growth, less stamina, hair whitening, week hairs cause a great problem. So doctor please give me solution for all my problems. I want to live a healthy life. But due to addiction, I can not improve my health, instead going on damaging it. So give solution for stopping of masturbation and also the solution for the problem that I have mentioned above. If you give a complete solution, I would next consult you for sure and will tell you my problems only to you in future .but first give me detailed soln. For this problem.
How can avoid chance of becoming victim of diabetes as my father is also having n my grandfather to basically I am thinking its heredity coz my forefathers also HV I HV stomach and please do tell me how call I loose stomach n myh body fat n please do tell me diet what should I follow.
My father 74 year. He is sugar patient last 5 year. Last 6 month back we check in sugar 104. But today check 349. We are check with doctor, tack madicen 1 month. Pl- told which type of foods avoid.(rice given or not)
The obesity epidemic was unfairly blamed on the consumption of carbs. While processed junk foods, which are high in refined grains and sugar are extremely fattening and unhealthy, fiber rich foods that also contain carbs are very healthy and essential for your diet. If you consume high fiber carbs moderately, it helps you maintain a healthy weight because if you get anything lower than approximately 50% of calories from carbohydrates, you are unhealthy. Carbohydrates, which are rich in fiber can be easily digested by your body.
Mentioned below are 10 food items which are extremely rich in carbs and should be consumed during breakfast for optimum health.
- Apples: Despite the different colors, flavors and sizes, apples consist of 13 to 15% carbs, as well as many vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in healthy plant compounds, antioxidants and vitamin C. Apples are helpful in decreasing the risk of a few types of cancers, reducing heart diseases and improving blood sugar control.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are extremely nourishing. It has the sufficient amount of carbohydrates present to maintain your health, as well as fiber, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin A, manganese and vitamin C. It is also very low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium. Consume this antioxidant food item everyday for breakfast to sustain your health.
- Bananas: Bananas contain about 23% carbs. The unripe ones are high in starch, which turns into sugar as it ripens. Apart from carbs, bananas also contain a high amount of Vitamin B 6, potassium and vitamin C along with healthy plant compounds. They are also rich in pectin and resistant starch.
- Quinoa: Classified as pseudo cereal, it is an incredibly popular seed that is eaten like a grain. Apart from being a high carb food, it is not only extremely rich in fibers and proteins, but also plant compounds and minerals. One of its many health benefits is improved blood sugar control. Incorporate it in your diet to help you lose weight.
- Oats: Deemed as one of the healthiest whole grain foods, oats is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It contains 66% carbohydrates and above 10% of it is fiber. Not only does it lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, but is also extremely helpful in losing weight.