Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Deoband. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ayush MittalYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old boy and I am Having stomach pain from 20 days, I have took many medicines but still I have not got any relief. What Should I do Now?
I have illness problem and cold fever also. I have already taken some tablets. But it still remains. Please give me somesuggest.
Is there any danger to wear black bra in any weather and also I want to know that does skipping breakfast really tends to put on weight in human body. Also tell me what all I should eat to lose fat. I am working in shifts so daily take only 5 hrs sleep, does it really effects my body? Please answer to all my queries.
How to removing my burning skin or burning skin marks? Now my skin become dark color wrinkles in my hand, how to remove, and what medicine for use to treat this. I want my normal skin?
Moderate intermittent pain at lower abdominal which sumtym increases to severe pain, accompanied with loose stool. Kindly advise.
I am having ringworm since 4 months now it is spreading and now it is if 2.5 cm in radius Can you plsuggeat me. Any cream to it Thanks in advance.
I am 16 yes old Suffering from cough fever & allergy I face Nazla (flowing nose) for about 25 days in a month In morning whenever I wash face my nose starts flowing I get relief whenever I used to sleep up to 9 or above o clock.
Sir I am 27 years old unmarried. I have a regular habit of masturbation. I really want to get out of this habit. Can you help me out.
Sir, I am a male, aged 85. Got mild heart attack about 30 yrs back. Other wise I am quite OK. Every day, I walk for about 30 mts. (about 3 kms equivalent) My body mass is OK. I am a vegetarian, no smoking and no alcohol etc.Other wise I am having a healthy life. I usually consult a good cardiologist about 2 times in an year. My regular medicines are : Morning after breakfast : Imdur 30, Repolal, Razel-10 After noon after lunch : Aspisol-75 Night after meals : Repace H I some times once on 2 to 3 months gets pain in the chest and the position of pain varies time to time. The pain lasts for 2 to 4 hours. More or less acute in the first hour and gradually diminish. The pain may come in the morning, evening or mid night and so on. The only medicine I take is Sorbitrate - 5mg under the tongue. Some 4 to 6 tablets I consume one after the other each time. I suspect this as mild heart attack. After I become normal, I usually get an ECG which is shown to the doctor. I often told the doctor about this and he chides that a cardiologist alone can diagnosis a heart attacks. My cardiologist works in a reputable hospital around 50 kms away from my place. Once, about 8 yrs back, I got a chest pain around 10 AM. I left my place by car and by the time I could meet the cardiologist it took about 4 to 5 hours. By that time there is no chest pain at all. Still, the doctor insisted me to get admitted in the hospital. There were routine check ups, ECG etc. As my chest pain often lasts 2 to 3 hours only and it completely subsides by the time I could meet the doctor, it appears redundant for the trip besides scaring my family and children. If the chest pain occurs during the night, it may take even 6 or more hours by the time I could meet the doctor. So, I almost made up my mind not to disturb my wife and son at the chest pains and manage with the Sorbitrate - 5mg tablets and preying god. Under these circumstances, is there a better alternative ? Please suggest.
Hi I am 27 rs old and I have PCOD. so how do I get rid of this? and I am getting married in few months so how will pcod affect in conceiving in future.
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth