Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Deoband. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ayush MittalYour feedback matters!
My penis get weaker due to the habit of over masturbation, so what are the natural plans that I should follow to make my penis healthy and stronger again just like it happened initially?
Is it true that cheese save liver from harmful effects of alcohol? How and when to eat before drink or after?
My dad is suffering from diabetes since last 25 years and now the doctors told that the kidney is affected. So i want to know what can we do for that. His creatinine level is 2.2.
I got fungal inspection on my skin near neck and thighs. Please give me medicine. It is so contagious and so allergic. I used some ointment but not cured. Give me best medicine.
Suffering frm constipation frm last 2 years taking medicine like plus regularly some times it also did not help as have to go 3/4 times a day. Any good medicine for constipation or any permanent solution?
Her Recent test of hemoglobin is 7.9. She is also a sugar patient. What should she do now for her btr treatment.
How can I improve my sex time duration? And also what type of food should I take to improve my penis sex power?
Hi sir. Something happened on my foot. But there is no itch feeling. Day by day it is increasing lightly. I am using betnovate-n ointment for that, but it's not getting cured completely. Can you please suggest me what should I do sir. It will be so helpful for me sir. Thanks.
I am suffering from gastric problem there is no need for treatment please suggest that problem solving.
I have been diabetic for the last 23 years. Am managing with insulin ( Victoza & Levemir, & Glycomet 1 gm. What are the symptoms of Kidney degeneration and treatment. Thanks.
Sir, I have itching sensation in my both the legs. I consulted a skin doctor who gave an ointment. It was not effective. After few weeks again the same problem. I suspected whether it is psoriasis. But she says no. Now am not using anything. Pls suggest me remedy.
If you're concerned about erectile dysfunction, talk to your Sexologist — even if you're embarrassed. Sometimes, treating an underlying condition is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction. In other cases, medications or other direct treatments might be needed.
Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
* Trouble getting an erection
* Trouble keeping an erection
* Reduced sexual desire
See your Sexologist if:
* You have concerns about your erections or you're experiencing other sexual problems such as premature or delayed ejaculation, low libido. Problem with orgasm.
* You have diabetes, heart disease or another known health condition that might be linked to erectile dysfunction.
You have other symptoms along with erectile dysfunction. Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Likewise, stress and mental health concerns can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction.Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical condition that slows your sexual response might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction:
In many cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by something physical. Common causes include:
* Heart disease
* Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
* High cholesterol
* High blood pressure
* Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
* Parkinson's disease
* Multiple sclerosis
* Certain prescription medications
* Tobacco use
* Peyronie's disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
* Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
* Sleep disorders
* Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
* Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction:
The brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. A number of things can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:
* Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
* Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns.
As you get older, erections might take longer to develop and might not be as firm. You might need more direct touch to your penis to get and keep an erection.
Various risk factors can contribute to erectile dysfunction, including:
* Medical conditions, particularly diabetes or heart conditions
* Tobacco use, which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, can — over time — cause chronic health conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction
* Being overweight, especially if you're obese
* Certain medical treatments, such as prostate surgery or radiation treatment for cancer
* Injuries, particularly if they damage the nerves or arteries that control erections
* Medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate conditions
* Psychological conditions, such as stress, anxiety or depression, etc. can cause low libido.
* Drug and alcohol use, especially if you're a long-term drug user or heavy drinker.
Complications resulting from erectile dysfunction can include:
* An unsatisfactory sex life
* Stress or anxiety
* Embarrassment or low self-esteem
* Relationship problems
* The inability to get your partner pregnant
The best way to prevent erectile dysfunction is to see your sexual medicine specialist at the earliest the moment you detect a problem, when it’s an acute problem, but postponing a treatment may make it chronic. Also make healthy lifestyle choices and to manage any existing health conditions.
For many men, erectile dysfunction is caused or worsened by lifestyle choices. Here are some steps that might help:
* If you smoke, quit.
* Lose excess pounds. Being overweight can cause — or worsen — erectile dysfunction.
* Include physical activity in your daily routine. Exercise can help with underlying conditions that play a part in erectile dysfunction in a number of ways, including reducing stress, helping you lose weight and increasing blood flow.
* Get treatment for alcohol or drug problems. Drinking too much or taking certain illegal drugs can worsen erectile dysfunction directly or by causing long-term health problems.
* Work through relationship issues. Consider couples counseling if you're having trouble improving communication with your partner or working through problems on your own
* Involve your sexual partner. Your partner might see your inability to have an erection as a sign of diminished sexual interest. Your reassurance that this isn't the case can help. Communicate openly and honestly about your condition. Treatment is often more successful when a man involves his partner along with the doctor.
* Don't ignore stress, anxiety or other mental health concerns. Talk to your doctor or consult a mental health provider to address these issues.
Having a healthy sexual life is an indicator of your heart functioning well too, so do not ignore an important part of your health. Poor sexual function deteriorates the quality of life and immune system.
I am 64 years male my fbs 120 and pbs 180 I am taking g Gluformin xl 1000 mg' one morning one at night after food. My question is it right dose. And I want to know increase dose affect kidneys.
Iam suffering from dry cough for the 3 weeks. I have a headache. When I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
The chronic fatigue syndrome is commonly known as fatigue, which is caused by the build-up of toxins, resulting in disconnect between mind, body and spirit. Ayurvedic treatment is holistic, and includes meditation, diet, massage, breathing techniques and herbal therapies. The top priority is to reduce the toxins along with incorporating immune-supportive therapies. Once the toxins are removed, one should go on a cleansing diet, followed by 'Panchakarma', a more extensive detoxification process involving herbal therapies and massage oils. The final stage consists of herbal therapy to help restore vitality and energy.
The herb Ashwagandha prolongs life, combat diseases and protects both body and mind from stress. It restores energy and improves the muscular and neurological functions of patients suffering from fatigue. It assists in regulating sleep cycles, boost the immune system and reduces anxiety and depression. It’s antidepressant effect is equal to that of imipramine and it reduced brain levels of tribulin, a chemical marker of anxiety. Even modern scientific studies are now supporting its use as both a mood stabilizer and an anti-anxiety therapy. When used in conjunction with other herbs, Ashwagandha restores brain's level of natural antioxidants and measurably reduces the oxidative stress that contributes to chronic fatigue.
Rhodiola rosea, has been used in Ayurveda to restore neurological function, reduce fatigue, enhance energy, restore natural sleeping patterns and alleviate depression. It increases strength and stamina while promoting mental clarity without serious adverse effects.
Brahmi or Indian pennywort has been praised in Ayurveda as great option to treat Alzheimer’s disease and chronic fatigue syndrome. It has relaxing effect on veins, allowing an enhanced blood flow in addition to supporting mental clarity, concentration and focus.
Ashwagandha, rhodiola and brahmi are generally safe, but they can interact with other herbal remedies, prescribed medications and supplements. It is best to consult a trusted doctor before using these herbs to treat fatigue and follow dosage instructions carefully.
Herbs are only a small part of the Ayurvedic approach to healing. It has to be coupled with simple dietary and lifestyle changes which can speed up recovery time. Chronic fatigue can be a frustrating, baffling and debilitating condition, but one don’t have to let it control your life.
The fatigue can be classified into mental fatigue, emotional fatigue and physical fatigue. Ayurveda recommends vata-pacifying diet and daily routine, in addition to early bed and avoidance of mental work right before bed. The emotional fatigue can be tackled with Pitta-pacifying diet and daily routine, organic rose petal spread and regular meals. Kapha pacifying diet and daily routine is extremely helpful when one is suffering from physical fatigue. Most people have found natural Ayurvedic remedies to be safe and got relief with that work to remove toxins and bring the body back into balance and restore to health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.