Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Sagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am 35 year old and I want to know that mosquito bite diseases like dengue, malaria or any other can be detected by blood culture test.
22 jan se continue fever aa raha hai.Jab check karaya to maleriya find out hua.Still after all the treatment fever band nahi hua or weakness ho rahi hai BT ab maleriya ya tifide nahi hai
I am 29 years old male, till date doesn't have sex, now I got married, but now I am unable to do sex. Reason is my pennies is not getting strong to do sex if it get strong, will eject the sperm mean time.
I have suffered by typhoid thrice and so I am suffering from anemia how can I prevent hair loss and get rigid of dark circles.
Hello sir I'm 25 years male suffering with nerves pain from head to bottom of my legs. Even I have the problem of migraine.
Hi, I am a 42 year old man and I would like to find out ways of increasing length and girth of the penis? I'm aware of oral pills and topical lotions that have been proven to be ineffective while surgery seems to be risky! Please guide.
I am suffering from headache from last 10 days. Headache is all over the head. It pains when I walk or move my head in any direction. Or see down words. It is very severe, and continuous feel as it is in my scalp nerves and I have fever between 100-101. And today I also had vomiting 2 times. And feeling very weak. How can I get rid of this? Is this serious? Should I consult a specialist?
On my ass hole I hve 3 extra skin which came out abt 1cm. I have heard its knw as piles. Wht should I do n wht precaution should you recommend.
My friend is 23 years old and every time he go to washroom there is blood in his stool please tell me what is the reason behind it? Is anything serious?
I am having an itching on my scrotum and at the sides. I just have itchiness, there is no rashes. I have used itch guard, it relives me only for some times. Recently I have found their are small tiny dots of white colour which is causing me itching, and if I start itching one time I continuously keep itching. Please suggest any cream or ointment which can help me. For time being I have stop wearing underwear. Thanks.
Is taking water too much put stress on kidneys. I take around 2glass of water in morning after 1 hour I urinate many times especially when I go for bathing I urinate after every 15 minutes. Half side of my throat feels itchy sometimes n I feel like very thirsty when sleeping n when I got up from sleep. This problem has increased in winters. My bp, sugar,thyroid, liver all Normal except hdl_35 n ldl-101 n in KFT Lower range of sodium 1 less. Not on any medications no other family history or illness. Kindly suggest I'm 40 years female.
I have cough from 3 days and also headache is this the symptom of swine flu. If these are the symptom of swine flu what should I do.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.