Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Sagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra Singh Dangi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra Singh DangiYour feedback matters!
My mother is 47 year old. She is suffering neck and shoulder pain for 2 years. neurologist and an orthopedic doctors sugest cervi xray and gives some medicine and exercise for neck and shoulder. But her pain is not fine. Than we go a orth neuro physiotherapy a bpt doctor and her neck pain is control but shoulder pain is same. Please give me medicine name for shoulder and neck pain. Is this cervical spondylosis? Please give me medicine name.
I am Dr Rita Bakshi, the consultant physician in Gynaecologist and IVF specialist at International Fertility Centre. Today, let us talk about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) which is commonly heard by every single person. Every young girl now has a diagnosis of PCOS.
Now, what is PCOS?
This is a syndrome in which the girls have abnormal cycles. Abnormal cycles mean prolonged cycles, they bleed frequently and also they have symptoms of excessive androgens i.e, an excessive male hormone. So may see these girls have lot of hormones on their chin, neck, on their breast, on their arms. And also they have Acanthosis nigricans that mean they have darkness in their neck and they have small cysts in the ovary. This is just due to the hormonal pattern disturbance in girls and instead of having one egg every month, they have a number of eggs start developing but not even one good egg. So these girls not only have abnormal cycles, hair growth, loss of hair from the head, but also they may have some difficulty in getting pregnant.
Now, if I speak about the long term problems of PCOS is that there are most chances of Diabetes. And not only in them, but the chances of Diabetes in their siblings are also higher. Also, if you go in even longer term then the chances of endometrial cancer is also higher. So it is important to recognize this when it exists and how to treat it.
Now these girls are taking a lot of stress. So you have to teach them to stay stress-free by doing yoga, change their lifestyle, getting rid of junk food and do some exercises every day. 45 minutes of exercise every single day is going to work a long way to help them normalise the hormonal patterns. Besides that, these girls sometimes put on over contraceptive pills to regularise their cycles. There are some drugs like metformin and myo inositol which have come in a big way, which are changing the pattern. So there are some girls which are in slim PCOS and there are some under obese PCOS. So in obese PCOS, we have alfacalcidol and comunicacion which help these girls to lose weight and also develop the normal hormonal pattern. So we have to treat two patterns differently, a lean PCOS and an obese PCOS.
The girls should understand that this is not something for which they should be worried about. Yet it is a known entity so they should keep it under control and take help whenever required. It is important when we are trying to become fertile or trying to become pregnant that they can go to a specialist who is dealing with this problem and take some help. Because some help may be required to develop their eggs and help try to conceive.
One should know that their sister or mother or anyone is suffering from the same pattern. It is not something to worry much. My only emphasize is please do not get tensed, just change your lifestyle, do some exercise, take some help from doctors. And that is all you require to get overcome from PCOS.
If you require any help, you can consult me through Lybrate or can directly visit International Fertility Centre.
I have been masturbating for some years now does now controlling not to masturbate cause any prob later on.
I am boarder line diabetics person and very much well maintain but I have itching problem in entire body and every thrice in day I have to consume histamine tablet which gives me relax I would like to know the reason for it and how to overcome from this problem.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!