Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Sagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
What is the maximum quantity of cumin seeds and turmeric consumed by me .I m 18. Its a very good source of iron which I require. please help.
What else can we have except water to control our water level as I sweat much more than normal person. Is more sweating is normal or there is some problem. I even sweat while eating. Pls suggest. My bp is 90 and 140. Is it because of bp.
Hello doctor, I am 34 year old man I have suffering from fever last night what should I do please tell me?
Hi sir, I am a 24 years old boy, I am not getting good sleep at night ,what should I do. Whenever I slept at night ,early morning I can wake up. And when I wake up I couldn't continue sleeping.
I m 24 year old From childhood I m suffering from cold (frequency of cold is very fast) in these days I feel itching type in nose and mucus releases in more quantity That may lead to cold and sneezing n' no. Of times.
I haven't been able to eat since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
Sir im very week I have a good diet but my body not developed. And my penis very week and thin please suggest solution.
I am 50 years old female diagnosed with cervicitis in ultrasound scan. My mother 74 yrs of age was diagnosed with ovarian adenexa mass and was operated and without chemo on tomaxifen leading normal life. Do I hv any chance of having cancer in life as I have heard it is in genes,
Having blood pressure and rapid heart beat problem from 2 years already all tests are normal did 6 months ago, recently I missed a dose then my heart beat rose to 200-250:(normally its 130-150 I'm taking MetroCard xl 50 two times a day and clonafit 0.25 two times.
I got married in 2008 having pcos problem from 2009 till now taking metformin 850 sr twice daily in 2012 conceived naturally with help of medicine only but unfortunately had miscarriage in third month pregnancy after that unable to conceive .we tried iui procedure 3 times but failed. My spouse reports are ok. I know I am overweight but despite best efforts unable to loose weight if I do it will bounce back. Is pcos is the only cause of infertility? Now I am worried what to do shd I consider ivf treatment ?which I am not ready for it. Pls advice.
Madam, I am 30 years not married, I have some guilty to discuss with girls or women then how do I marry? Give some tips.
Indigestion spares nobody. No matter how healthy you are, at some point or the other, everyone suffers from acidity, bloating and gas. On its own these problems are rarely serious, but they can leave you feeling quite uncomfortable and can be embarrassing as well.
Homeopathy can be very effective when fighting against indigestion of any kind. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence can be given to both children and adults. Homeopathy does not address only the symptoms but goes to the root of the problem. Thus it also stops the problem from recurring.
Here are few common homeopathic medicines that can help ease indigestion:
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is known as the remedy for overindulgence. This homeopathic medicine can be used to treat stomach problems of all kinds. It is very effective against bloating and gas and is also often used to treat constipation. Nux vomica is also known as the best homeopathic remedy for heartburn associated with excessive alcohol or caffeine.
- Pulsatilla: This is often used to treat gastric problems that follow eating heavy food like pastries, ice cream and food fried in ghee or butter. It can also be used to treat loose motions.
- China: China is an effective form of treatment against bloating and build up of gas. Abdominal pain caused by gas can also be treated with China. This homeopathic remedy can also be used to treat diarrhea that is accompanied by extreme weakness.
- Arsenic Album: Gastric troubles that are triggered by food poisoning can be effectively treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the symptoms it treats are nausea, loose motions, abdominal pain and vomiting. Acidity and a burning sensation in the stomach can also be eased with this medicine. Arsenic Album is also used in cases of chronic vomiting where the stomach does not retain any food.
- Lycopodium: Sometimes even eating a light meal can leave you feeling bloated and with a heavy feeling in your abdomen. This bloating and excessive gaseousness accompanied by burning burps can be treated with Lycopodium. It also treats acidity triggered by starchy and flatulent food.
Along with taking homeopathic medicine, making a few changes to your eating habits can also help treat chronic gastric problems. Chew your food and eat slowly. Avoid eating anything that is too hot or too cold and drink plenty of water. Ideally you should hydrate your stomach half n hour before eating a meal.