Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mahesh Mishra to be knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough and professional. Will give feedback after taking these medicines
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mahesh Mishra to be very helpful. Thank u so much sir
I am 58 years old and I have memory problem whenever I meet some one I lost everything what to talk and my mind totally blank.
Mai jo bhi answer yad krta hu wo answer muje bhul jata hai so please help me ki mai apne brain ko kese fast kru ki muje long time tk yad kiya hua mind me rhe.
My hairs r so weak and thin. Theres no hair fall, but little baldness. I am using wax and gel because my hairs have no volume they r really thin. So what should I do to make them thick and more volume in them? How often should I wash my hairs? Should I use shampoo, conditioner and wax n gel? I am just 21 and this is really a serious problem. Is there any other products or medicines for this.
I am suffering from chronic urticaria from two years onwards and I have went so many hospitals and I have taken so many tablets but still there is no use and some doctors said stop eating outside food then I stopped eating outside food ie. Oil food but still no use and still am suffering from that disease ie. Chronic urticaria (haves) so please give me suggestions what should I do?
Sir Mari wife k pairo me bahut Ethan hoti hai. Giske karan rat bhar so nahi pati hai. Dard k liyae nimesulide and chlorozoxax tablets de. Lakin koi aaram nahi Mila. Sir please my help.
Dear sir. I'm 30 years old. I have bald on my head. Could you suggest me the best way to regain the fallen hairs. Also sir when eat, sweating on my head. Little drops formed on my head for little spicy food alsl. I feel uneasy. Could you help me sir. Also sir my head will get oily as soon as I take full bath. Please help me sir/mam.
Hi Right side of head of my uncle has become too weak some said that it is due to cold temperature but don't get what it definitely is please answer.
Hello Dr, I have some prickle inside skin near to my shoulder some time pain also. I consult with dermatologist she suggest vitamin b12 test, we took its normal. Still I have problem .no itching pain is there nothing visible in skin. Any suggestions Thanks.
Obesity is a common nutritional disorder that has resulted into stress among people of all age groups. The mushrooming of slimming centers, weight loss pills and diet plans in the recent past are all pointers of how people are disturbed by obesity. The condition results from excess accumulation of fats in the body as a result of excess intake of food. When you take an excess of 50 calories in a day, you are said to increase weight by 25 kgs within a ten-year period. While scientists largely attribute the cause for the condition to intake of excess food, studies also reveal that genes could play a significant role too. There is no cure for obesity but a method that is slowly gaining popularity for countering obesity successfully is homeopathy.
For many years now, homeopathy has been used as a mode of treatment for obesity across many countries in the world. The mode of treatment usually is constitutional and needs a detailed case history of the patient and evaluation so that the best remedy can be selected...
- Calcarea Carbonica is a homeopathic medicine that is administered when a patient has excess fat in their abdomen. The constitutional symptoms are profuse perspirations on the head, low tolerance for cold air and strange cravings like desire to eat chalk.
- Natrum Mur is used for patients with excess of weight in their thighs and buttocks. Excessive heat and intolerance towards sun are the constitutional symptoms for this homeopathic medicine.
- Lycopodium is used similar to the natrum Mur. However, here the constitutional symptoms vary in that they are used on patients suffering from gastric troubles. Patients have a liking for hot food and sweet stuff. These are just a few examples.
Other Methods for Weight Loss:
Homeopathic medicines work by stimulating the metabolic rate of the body to burn fat much faster and as such should be used with exercise and a controlled balanced diet comprising of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals. When these three are combined, the results are much faster and the degree of weight loss will be much higher.
To win over obesity the key thing is to take adequate amounts of food as diet which is the greatest cause of obesity. Taking homeopathic medicines will help increase your body's metabolic rate and coupled with exercise and controlled diet, you will be on a recovery from obesity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Pregnancy is a major physiological process in a woman's body that increases the level of stress on both your body and immune system. Homeopathy is the most ideal form of medication that enables you to deal with the symptoms and complications of pregnancy. Homeopathic treatment has proven to be effective in treating severe ailments, including morning sickness, headaches, digestive ailments, muscle aches and other discomforts which are common in pregnancy. The usage of Homeopathic medicines during pregnancy is completely safe as it uses small amounts of active ingredients that enhance the natural abilities of your body to heal and cause general improvement.
When compared to the other conventional drugs, Homeopathy has no side effects and is non-addictive, hence safe.
Here are the common homeopathy medications which are used in pregnancy:
- Aconite: This remedy calms extreme anxiety which is common in pregnancy
- Arnica: This remedy heals the soft tissue damage and reduces swelling and bruising caused during the birth.
- Bellis Perennis: This remedy is used when Arnica does not alleviate discomfort and it is considered to work effectively for sores and bruises, easing pelvic pain or abdominal tissue damage.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy helps to tone up and strengthen the uterus and prepares the cervix for the birth. It is also used to induce contractions during child birth.
- Cimicifuga: It is similar in action to Caulophyllum with a slight difference of producing coordinated contractions while alleviating the anxiety at the same time.
- Gelsemium: Works excellently well for dysfunctional labor with failure to progress. This also helps calm anxiety that is felt while anticipating the birth.
- Hypericum: This remedy soothes nerve pains which are usually common after a caesarian section or perineal tears and episiotomy.
- Kali Carbonicum: It eases the pain of contractions that is mainly felt in the back, especially in case of posterior positioned babies.
- Nux Vomica: Eases the contractions which are mainly felt in the back, extending to the buttocks and thighs.
- Staphysagria: This enhances the healing process of incisions or lacerated injury. It alleviates mood swings, feelings of anger, resentment, disappointment which are generally felt by the mother post birth.
Homeopathy is a safer during and after child birth, but no medication should be taken without consulting your doctor.