Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Sabarkantha. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. MahendraYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old and I have waist pain, can you please suggest, now I am continuing homeopathic. Due to waist pain my both legs feeling some ache below from knee.
What about the solution of whiteness in the hair in the gents in the small age about 18 to 19 years, and a dendraf also in the hair of head and in the bear also. It very shamfull so ask me the solution please.
My mother is 60 years old and suffer from diabetic bp patient. Muscular & bone pain is there. please suggest.
1-2 ago years my legs are straight .but now my knees joints are touching and my legs are bending on very high rate . At feet touching condition my knee joint are touching. Knee joints is bending to under. Is it possible to treat this? By any surgery. Medicine or any exercise .suggest me .
Sir iam 20 and iam having hand pain since 10days pain is light but it seems to be a1 nerve pain only what is the remedy please suggest is there any thing to worry hope you reply soon.
I am 60 years old and want to reduce weight, is there any medicine which doesn't have side effects? I had cancer 2 years back, and also have hypertension, thyroid under control, diabetes, osteoarthritis, pains in legs and neuro problems due to chemo. Please suggest something which works I have wasted a lot of money on hoax people.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I washed my hair early in the morning and I am having a saviour headache from 2 days and I do not know what do do. Please help me.
Women loves high heels, but if they continue wearing them all time chances of significant foot pain and associated problems either can occur directly or exacerbated by wearing heels. (Morin, n.d.).
Any time person wears footwear that disturbs or realigns the natural counter of the foot they are bound to cause foot pain the experts says. While, if you add a bit of inches (high heels) in to this calculations then the pain can soon escalate to damage says Stuart Mogul expert in podiatry. Due to this, there exists the change in the body segmental alignment. For instance wearing high heels will restrict the natural movement of the foot and in addition to the restriction there is increased loading of weight on that area hence the person is not just crushing the toes, but adding exaggerated body weight on them says the Sports Scientist (Biomechanics) Vasanth Kumar from Chennai who is also a performance coach.
Consequences of wearing footwear with heel
Researchers have found that people wearing high heels (2 Inches or more) have tighter calves. About 13% short on the calf muscle fibres on an average was found in the calf muscle scans among the people with frequent heel wearers in comparison with the people who avoided wearing heels. A study by Journal of Experimental Biology found that high heels led to stiffer calf (Achilles) tendons.
A study by Professor Marco Narici, (Manchester Metropolitan University) that involved 11 volunteers from 80 group of women who wore 5cms (2 Inches) of heel for over a period of two years had issues and struggled while walking on flat foot (Bare Foot). An MRI Scan of these volunteers showed no significant difference in length of the calf muscles in comparison with the group of women who wore flat shoes. While, an Ultra Sound scan showed shorter calf among the women who wore heels. In addition, the women who wore heels were asked to lie on their front on the couch and the researchers noticed the angle of the heel were greater due to the shortened calf. Above all these, the tendons were much thicker and stiffer among the women wearing heels than those who wore flat footwear that causes discomfort while walking on flat feet since the tendon cannot stretch sufficiently.
Sammy Margo, chartered physiotherapist from London says not to wear heels or flat shoes all the time but to wear variety of heel heights that can keep the muscle in right length (Anon., 2010). Secondly, the researchers and scientists have found out that performing some regular stretching activities can minimise the issue of calf muscle tightening.
Stand on tiptoes on a step, and using a handrail for balance to lower their heels as far as they can and hold the position for 10 – 15 seconds.
Strengthening the Tibialis anterior (Shin Muscle) muscle can be of a help (Toe Raise) for a count of 8 – 10 Repetitions 2 -3 sets a day says the Sports Scientist.
Select footwear with low heels – an inch and a half or lesser while a wider heel base can be of more help; a slightly thicker heel will spread the load more evenly. Narrow, stiletto-type heels provide little support and three inch or higher heels may shorten (Tighten) the Achilles tendon.
Softer insoles can reduce the impact on the knees.
Selecting right size footwear is more essential. Wearing shoes that allow your body to move naturally during walking will allow your feet, legs, hips and back to stretch.
Stretch your muscles as many times as possible during the day and while during rest.
Difference in Radiographs between High Heels and Normal Footwear
Do not let your sense of style cripple your ability to stand or step pain-free. “Your feet are, quite literally, your base of support. If your feet aren’t happy, nothing above them will be,” says Dr. Nevins. “Take a closer look at your shoe selection and take small steps now to prevent big foot problems later.” (Nevins, 2015). In addition to all these the above exercises as a regular routine will keep the muscles in the right length and can be used as the preventive factor.
I am suffering from joints pain, and cervical pain is constant. My hand does not go back side as joint pains a lot. What should I do.
Hello dear Sir / Mam There is a RTA pts with brachial Plexus Injury he is having severe Pain from Shoulder to forearms so kindly Suggest the suitable Neurologist or other solutions to reduced the Pain Levels of the client. Thank You so Much.
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However, most hair colors contain chemical ammonia, which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
Pre color care:
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair, which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day, in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oil present in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer.