Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Sabarkantha. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Mahendra
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. MahendraYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male sometimes my legs are paining so much when I stand for two hours what should I do?
Aesthetic medicine is an umbrella term, which encompasses all sorts of specialties that mainly focus on the improvement of cosmetic appearance through different treatments. Improving skin laxity, removing scars, reducing wrinkles, mole spots, treatment of unwanted hair, treatment of skin discolouration etc. are a few such aesthetic treatments. One such aesthetic treatment is called platelet rich plasma (PRP), which is used to improve skin laxity and avoid wrinkle formation. PRP injection is a treatment for the skin.
Procedure of PRP
Blood is extracted from the patient, which is then immediately put into the centrifuge. After completion of centrifugation, the plasma and the red blood cells are separated and this plasma is used to extract the rich platelets. Finally, these platelets are injected into the fat skin layer, which would then cause improved collagen secretion and help in improving the health of the skin. The entire process takes about 45 minutes of time.
Numerous body and facial areas can be treated with the help of this treatment. Few such body parts may include the following:
- Orbital rim around eyes
- Crepey skin on the neck
- Cheeks and midface
- Back of hands etc.
Benefits of PRP
There are numerous benefits of this treatment. A few of them are listed below:
- Helps in skin rejuvenation and tissue regeneration
- Is entirely hygienic and non-allergic
- Eliminates the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases from other individuals, as the process includes using the blood of the client himself / herself
A lot of individuals ask about the time it takes for the rejuvenation phase. Well, the whole process takes about six weeks. However, the time span is also dependent upon the skin condition of the individuals. The skin that needs lesser work would obviously require lesser time to heal completely. Also, these treatments last about 18 months and yet again the lasting process may be dependent on how well the skin is being taken care of.
The platelet-rich plasma injections are widely used and have been proven to give amazing results. However, the safety of the procedure has not really been clinically studied yet. Cases of PRP injections going wrong have rarely occurred. However, further clinical studies are required to prove that this treatment is not only effective, but is also super safe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hi I'm I'll Pls suggest me how can I overcome with it I have joint problem but it pains frequently twice in a week what should I do please call me.
Hair transplant surgery is the technique wherein hair is taken out from other parts of your body and grafted on the scalp to treat baldness. Basically, these are such hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding; therefore, they serve as a permanent treatment for hair loss.
Hair loss in men and women:
- Male pattern baldness (Androgenic alopecia): Androgenic alopecia is a condition which is characterized by a gradual receding hairline, especially along the temples. This is caused due to the testosterone hormone being converted into Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which causes shrinking of the hair follicles. If you are affected by male pattern baldness, then you may opt for a hair transplant surgery.
- Female pattern baldness: Females may also be affected by baldness which is characterized by loss of hair from the top of the head and gradual thinning of hair. It may lead to self-esteem issues; so opting for a hair transplant surgery is recommended.
Popular Hair Loss Treatments:
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): FUE is a hair transplant procedure, in which the hair transplant physicians extract each hair follicle directly from the scalp. It is done randomly and it results in lower density of hair in the donor area which is not noticeable in most cases.
- Pain Management: In FUE, stitches are unnecessary and there is no existence of any linear scar, so healing time is short and there is almost non-existent post procedural discomfort.
- Scarring: There is no linear scarring as such in FUE but there are 1mm in diameter or less puncture marks which heal by themselves within 3 to 7 days.
Follicular Unit Transplant - Follicular Unit Transplant or FUT is the procedure of transplanting your hair by removal of a small strip of tissue from the back of your head. Hair follicles are extracted from there for further use. FUT is recommended in cases of advanced hair loss. FUT also recommended as in most cases, your physician will be able to deliver results which meet your expectations.
- Pain Management: FUT procedure can cause some pain as swelling may occur in the region from where the tissue has been extracted. Suitable medication can be prescribed by your physician in case the pain persists.
- Scarring: Opting for a FUT procedure results in a very thin linear scar in the donor region. The scar is very much concealable as it is visible only if you opt for the shortest haircut styles.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!