Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in Rupnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from asthma and pneumonia. When I inhaled cold air during night times the problem will start with cold and leads to cough with sputum, congestion in chest fever. Can you help me out this problem?
I am 28 years old male and have skin itching (irritating) problem when I am taking some specified foods like milk, eggs, wheat, and some other foods (not cleared) for last 4 years. This symptoms happening after some period time like half day, after 10 hrs. That time I used atarax 10 mg tablet. Now in every week or 10 days these symptoms is repeating. What should I do? Please clear my problem? And my wait is 53. I want to gain healthy wait. please give me solution?
I have this problem wherein I constantly have thick mucus in my throat. I have wheat allergy and house dust allergy however even after taking care of that it hasn't gone. Can you suggest anything on it. I also have had 2 septoplasties.
I am a 19 year girl and whenever I get scared or tensed I suffer from breathing problem. What would be the reason?
What is the best treatment of asthma. Present time not good health. What we would do. How we it control.
I am suffering from very bad cold for the last 3 hours. When I take medicines it work only for 2 hours and after that cold again comes. Have you any solution. And I am try to enhance my immunity.
I am an asthmatic person having this problem since last 15 years. Since last one month, I am having congestion in my chest and running nose in spite of taking allopathic medicines prescribed by doctors. I only get a few moments of relief after taking the medicine and thereafter the situation remains the same. Please help!
I am 27 years old. My father condition not good. My father ill asthma disease & headache pls provide suggestion at better condition.
Hi, I am an asthma patient. I suffer from asthma attack at the time of change of season. What should I do to prevent myself from getting these asthma attack?
Meri body me khatai Khane se allergy mtlb dane ho jate hai khujli chalti hai,envil medicine Lena padta hai pls help me.
I am suffering from cold for last 2 weeks. I have dust energy. If the dust is there around me then immediately I'm getting cold. So please suggest me.
How to strengthen the immunity. My friend male, 31 yrs, easily catches cold because of dust, pollens in the air and whenever there is a change in weather. Recently I have checked two medicines online- Guduchi And Amalaki from Himalaya. What would you recommend?
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.