Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Rudrapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Ms. ShaiziYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am experiencing severe pain in leg joints since last week. I have already checked my cholesterol and b p levels but it all seems to be normal. And from yesterday I am experiencing severe headache. Please revert me back with a solution and what are the next procedures to be followed?
In my head there is some look like dandruff and from these some type of water comes out. When I goes in sunlight I feel some pain as fire in head. I used shampoos and medicines, it relax for sometimes but after some months it again comes out.
I am 60 years old man. I am suffering frozen shoulders last six months and very pain full. What I should to do?
I am 21 years female I am of 5'10 and I weigh 75 kgs. I want to reduce my stomach fat. Going to gym is better or joining a health center of steam n vibration is better? My next question is I have so many white hair in my scalp I am worried what solution for it and how can I stop them grown and prevent from new white hairs? I have so much dandruff what shampoo shall I use for it? If I wash hair I still hav dandruff on d same day or maybe next day im so worried about the above 3 things and its disturbing my mind please suggest and help me out.
My joints are paining a bit but not much. Feeling a bit nauseated. Not having fever right now. Can it be the symptoms of dengue?
I am suffering from right shoulder pain since three months which arise from playing shuttle badminton. I tried different medicines from orthopedic docs. The pain is disturbing sleep too. Even physiotherapy did not help. please someone help!
I am 27 year old male. I have pain in my left shoulder since a month and a half. The pain is only felt when picking up something at a certain angle only. I also get a back ache when I sleep at night and get up in the morning. If I keep a pillow under my knees I don't have the pain, but the whole back pains if I forget to keep the pillow.
Used veet hair remover on under arm and legs and kept for 6 minutes but after using it a burning sensation is occurring specially in inner thai, cleaned with lot of water, but still same please help.
I take drug pills (Par one spas. Its almost 1 year. I take it regularly. 4 to 5 pills. I want to quit. But it cause pain in legs. I can't sleep. Weakness.please help me. I don't want to spoil my life.
Earlier I used to go to gym, and later when I continued for 6-7 months, certain sound used to hear from my shoulders. Just I can hear it my self. Like cracking sounds. Should I stop going to gym? There is no pain and all.
How to stop hair fall as soon as And how to increase dencity of hair and gain high nutrient value of hair?
Due to long hrs working in front computer getting left shoulder muscular pain, like pinching something severely, stretching, icing all done but the pain still on.
Tangled and dry hair cause a lot of anxiety to a number of people, men and women alike. There are however, several kinds of remedies available for rough and dry hair. To this effect, the markets are flooded with cosmetic products that guarantee assuaging hair damage. There are several factors that contribute to the increased roughness of hair. Nutrition deficiencies in diet, exposure to polluted water and dust feature among the most conspicuous reasons. Besides, use of chemicals and heat for styling of hair also substantially damages the quality of hair. Sufficient care is imperative to maintain the richness of hair. While many opt for expert treatments at salons, a few home based solutions always come handy while beating the bad hair day blues.
- Avocado: Avocado is perhaps one of the most trusted fruits when it comes to skin and hair care. Replete with essential vitamins and minerals, avocado work wonders in restoring the luster to your hair. Mashing avocado with an egg and then applying it on wet hair, smoothes dry and damaged hair.
- Butter Massage: Applying butter to rough and damaged hair a while before shampooing can repair the damage caused to the hair by pollution and chemicals and enhance the smoothness and shine.
- Olive Oil: Among the other curative traits of olive oil, one of the most testified qualities is its moisturizing prospects. Rubbing the hair with warm olive oil and leaving it for an hour before rinsing it off, may yield favorable results.
- Tea: As incredulous as it may sound, your good old tea can impart the much needed shine to your rough, dry hair. Using freshly brewed tea as a final rinse after shampoo can enrich the texture and the color of your hair.
- Mixing Egg with your regular shampoo: As a protein rich supplement, egg can provide your hair with the required about of protein and thus, work as a viable remedy for dry hair. Blending your regular shampoo with eggs can result in tangle free, smooth hair.
- Botanical oils: Oiling is one of the most trustworthy methods of hair therapy. Using oils made from olives, jojoba and almonds is crucial for restoring the luster and smoothness of hair.
- Mayonnaise: As appetizing it may be on burgers, Mayonnaise can be used as an important source of proteins for damaged hair. Massaging the hair gently with a dollop of mayonnaise before washing it off with lukewarm water has proven to be a useful therapy for dry hair.
- Banana and Honey Mixture: Being rich in the essential salts, Banana, when mixed with honey and hair oil is extremely beneficial to dry and damaged hair. Regular use can effectively restore the smoothness and shine of the hair.
- Beer: Beer is an excellent for conditioning of hair. It repairs and nourishes the roots of the hai.